Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2 Way Communication Alarm
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Good News Reply with quote

well done vai Applause
after discount the cost shall be RM720
I think ppl would be interested to have the demo before making the decision Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
vai
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: RadioStar Demo Reply with quote

I can ask them to demo for all of you. No prob. Or I can demo for you, also can. Show you all the cool stuff. Cool

But if I demo, I cannot show using my car lar... have to drive my wife's kelisa. Very Happy

Anything, call me lar...
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wang wrote:
Thanx Marky for the info, and hor, yesterday i go and check also bout the alarm in the accessories shop that i used to go and change all my cd player and speaker then i saw his dealer again and ask him. He said hor, the trunk open thing actually is not important cos they said if ur car don't support the trunk open then they will need to add on don't know wat lar to make it open using the alarm. Then he said they gonna be a motor there to make the trunk open by the remote control and if one day, if lar the motor spoil or something wrong with the motor, then u gonna have trouble opening the trunk. How true is this? And he also introduce me another 2 way alarm called Tennon or something like that. There's a new model and with timer and lots more wor? i don't know lar ....
Opinions please?

u shall ask vai who has installed this 2 way alarm already
or just call the person in charge (nonname) on the wedsite
as for my view of point, the radiostar is cheap compare with other brand but make from china

http://www.myaccentclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=105

http://www.radiostaralarm.com/

vai wrote:
My wife is driving a Kelisa. Installed with their recommended installer in Old town, PJ. But they say, you can install it anywhere who knows about 2 way alarm. The guy that they recommend is quite knowledgeable, maybe because he installed so many Radiostar Alarm already. That day, he installed about 6 cars, takes about 2 hours to finish installation.

vai wrote:
I have a very good news for all of you. Exclusive for MyAccentClub members, you get a RM20.00 discount to get a RadioStar Alarm. If interested Call/SMS me at 012-6066830 or write me an email at chris.siah@gmail.com. I'll arrange for you.

There are 2 types: King Leopard is RM590 and King Dragon is RM620. Check out functions at www.radiostaralarm.com

cheers...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Functions of Radiostar Advanced 2-Way Alarm

2-Way Alarm
Adjustable 3-Level Shock Sensor To Protect Whole Car
Remote Engine Start/Stop (Included)
Remote Trunk Release (Included)
Auto Winding Up of Window Function Ready
3-Tier Alarm Warning (Shock, Door & Engine)
Code Hopping Technology (Re-programmable Remote)
3,000 Feet Communication Range
Anti Panic/Hijack
Passive Arming
Silent Alarm
Car Finding
Remote with LCD Display with Backlight (2 Units included)
Query Function (To check whether car is in range)
Real Time Clock Display
Alarm Clock Function

Grab it on promotional price now!
King Leopard - RM590 only
King Dragon - RM620 only

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slbeh, thanks for the info. I was looking but forgot the URL already.

Wang, with the info given, what do you think?Make sure the wiring is done neatly. Can't afford to have something short and whole car can't even work.

slbeh wrote:
wang wrote:
Thanx Marky for the info, and hor, yesterday i go and check also bout the alarm in the accessories shop that i used to go and change all my cd player and speaker then i saw his dealer again and ask him. He said hor, the trunk open thing actually is not important cos they said if ur car don't support the trunk open then they will need to add on don't know wat lar to make it open using the alarm. Then he said they gonna be a motor there to make the trunk open by the remote control and if one day, if lar the motor spoil or something wrong with the motor, then u gonna have trouble opening the trunk. How true is this? And he also introduce me another 2 way alarm called Tennon or something like that. There's a new model and with timer and lots more wor? i don't know lar ....
Opinions please?

u shall ask vai who has installed this 2 way alarm already
or just call the person in charge (nonname) on the wedsite
as for my view of point, the radiostar is cheap compare with other brand but make from china

http://www.myaccentclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=105

http://www.radiostaralarm.com/

vai wrote:
My wife is driving a Kelisa. Installed with their recommended installer in Old town, PJ. But they say, you can install it anywhere who knows about 2 way alarm. The guy that they recommend is quite knowledgeable, maybe because he installed so many Radiostar Alarm already. That day, he installed about 6 cars, takes about 2 hours to finish installation.

vai wrote:
I have a very good news for all of you. Exclusive for MyAccentClub members, you get a RM20.00 discount to get a RadioStar Alarm. If interested Call/SMS me at 012-6066830 or write me an email at chris.siah@gmail.com. I'll arrange for you.

There are 2 types: King Leopard is RM590 and King Dragon is RM620. Check out functions at www.radiostaralarm.com

cheers...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Functions of Radiostar Advanced 2-Way Alarm

2-Way Alarm
Adjustable 3-Level Shock Sensor To Protect Whole Car
Remote Engine Start/Stop (Included)
Remote Trunk Release (Included)
Auto Winding Up of Window Function Ready
3-Tier Alarm Warning (Shock, Door & Engine)
Code Hopping Technology (Re-programmable Remote)
3,000 Feet Communication Range
Anti Panic/Hijack
Passive Arming
Silent Alarm
Car Finding
Remote with LCD Display with Backlight (2 Units included)
Query Function (To check whether car is in range)
Real Time Clock Display
Alarm Clock Function

Grab it on promotional price now!
King Leopard - RM590 only
King Dragon - RM620 only

wang

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx for all the info ... i had my 2 way alarm fixed Smile at least feel a little bit safer with all the stuffs in my car ...
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wang wrote:
Thanx for all the info ... i had my 2 way alarm fixed Smile at least feel a little bit safer with all the stuffs in my car ...

which one ? How much ? Do u mind to share the info for us ? Wink
wang

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slbeh wrote:
wang wrote:

Aiyoh ... like that i have to ask him first lor ... cos he always give me special price wan lor cos i changed most of my things there mah ... can say everything also let him do wan lor ... but don't worry lar ... 1 thing for sure is he is very honest! But slbeh, i don't really know the function wor? just get it done only mah but he said this is the latest! more functions wor? or u ask me questions and i think i still be able to answer gua? bout the price i let u know later after lunch!? can? can lar, don't worry, i ask him to discount kau kau wan for our members ... hehehe
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wang, what brand is the alarm?
wang wrote:
slbeh wrote:
wang wrote:

Aiyoh ... like that i have to ask him first lor ... cos he always give me special price wan lor cos i changed most of my things there mah ... can say everything also let him do wan lor ... but don't worry lar ... 1 thing for sure is he is very honest! But slbeh, i don't really know the function wor? just get it done only mah but he said this is the latest! more functions wor? or u ask me questions and i think i still be able to answer gua? bout the price i let u know later after lunch!? can? can lar, don't worry, i ask him to discount kau kau wan for our members ... hehehe

wang

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
wang wrote:
slbeh wrote:
wang wrote:

OK ... after discussing .. the last price is rm650. Then me pulak kena bombard ... hmm ... The brand is Tenon lor Marky ... i saw 1 in lelong also but it's not the same model lar! I checked my box it's TN55 but when i try to search internet, it's different model wor? I don't know lar ... got some infor here ... check it out yourself k .. hehehe ...
http://tenon.en.alibaba.com/group/50049677/Car_Alarms.html
and the 1 im using i think is this gua
http://tenon.en.alibaba.com/product/50049677/50226973/Car_Alarms/Two_Way_Car_Alarm_System.html

I also not very sure lar ... but if u want to see u come over and find me ya ... don't want to get lost in subang again Embarassed
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wang, no problem Can meet up with the Puchong ppl also. Kingkong, ready for a spontenious Yum Char or not?
wang wrote:
marky wrote:
wang wrote:
slbeh wrote:
wang wrote:

OK ... after discussing .. the last price is rm650. Then me pulak kena bombard ... hmm ... The brand is Tenon lor Marky ... i saw 1 in lelong also but it's not the same model lar! I checked my box it's TN55 but when i try to search internet, it's different model wor? I don't know lar ... got some infor here ... check it out yourself k .. hehehe ...
http://tenon.en.alibaba.com/group/50049677/Car_Alarms.html
and the 1 im using i think is this gua
http://tenon.en.alibaba.com/product/50049677/50226973/Car_Alarms/Two_Way_Car_Alarm_System.html

I also not very sure lar ... but if u want to see u come over and find me ya ... don't want to get lost in subang again Embarassed

dec21g
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:32 pm    Post subject: I bought this car alarm system Reply with quote

Hello all, during the weekend promo by Brothers in Kelana Jaya, I bought this Black Mamba 2 way car alarm system, picture like this:

http://www.brothers.com.my/products/getproduct.asp?id=1258

costs RM598, instal RM120

The features include:

Arm/disarm
Car finder
SOS
Trunk release (need to purchase another item & install separately)
Mute switch
Hitting alarm switch
Auto warning unlock switch
Stop function switch
Anti-robbery/Auto start engine
TURBO switch

I am still 'playing' around with the 3 switches to get familiar with these functions. Also I am thinking to install that trunk release item--don't know what is the proper name for it Embarassed
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dec21g, thank for sharing Surprised
nowtheday, a lot of this kind 2 way communication alarm avaliable around that price Wink

btw, I have edit the
http://www.brothers.com.my/products/getproduct.asp?id=1258
into
http://www.brothers.com.my/images/products/1258/605F6.jpg
to show the picture on ur posting Wink
dec21g
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks slbeh for fixing the url link. I am not familiar with putting links...
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dec21g, thanks for sharing. Hows the alarm unit now after some time?
Any feedback?
dec21g wrote:
Thanks slbeh for fixing the url link. I am not familiar with putting links...

dec21g
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marky,

Here is my trial experience with this alarm:

During the 1st week, I find it useful compared to our stock alarm, especially the function for 'car finding' becos I always get lost in big car park area in shopping malls... then the Autostart function really cool...

Then there was once I accidentally triggered the alarm when I was in the car! It sounded as if I was the car thief... Laughing

Since I have adjusted the sensor to be more sensitive, so when there is thunder storm, the alarm will triggered Shocked

But until today, I begin to love it more and more... feel safe although the alarm thing is very common among others...

Now I m thinking to add the truck release actuation gun... immobiliser card... 8 points reverse sensor with digital LCD... Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: