Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Consider Buying Hyundai Accent in Year 2005
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jlwee
General Member

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:08 am    Post subject: Is accent a value buy car? Reply with quote

Hi all, i am new to this forum..thinking of get an accent before this July..
But after gone through what u guys posted, i starting loose confidence to this hyundai baby oledy (now driving Matrix for 8 months no problem at all)..So, the taigoh taicheh here mayb could give me some advice Wink Idea
chkwong

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm driving City VTEC and Accent 1.5A. To me Accent is more value for money. Overall package for the Accent is better.
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Is accent a value buy car? Reply with quote

jlwee, honestly, its the best car I've ever spend on. City (sorry chkwong) I read from an article, that its actually under power with high FC. That is why they had to 'lighten' the car a lot.
Those problems we post here are actually small problems which can be solved easily. So far, no major issues for Accent.
jlwee wrote:
Hi all, i am new to this forum..thinking of get an accent before this July..
But after gone through what u guys posted, i starting loose confidence to this hyundai baby oledy (now driving Matrix for 8 months no problem at all)..So, the taigoh taicheh here mayb could give me some advice Wink Idea

chkwong

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky, no need sorry to me. If it's good I say good, if it's lousy I say !@#$. Anyone want to buy my City?
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chkwong, still nobody wants to buy your City ar? why not just trade in for another Accent if not AtoZ? If you're interested, I can still introduce to the Manager of Atoz.
chkwong wrote:
marky, no need sorry to me. If it's good I say good, if it's lousy I say !@#$. Anyone want to buy my City?

chkwong

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky, thanks for your help. I'm waiting for the new bigger ATOS Prime launching next month replacing the current ATOS. Will consider tat, if I hvn't sold my City then. Very Happy
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chkwong, you're welcome. I will go over to test drive the Atoz Prime when it reaches the show room of the branch Manager. maybe we can meet there Wink
chkwong wrote:
marky, thanks for your help. I'm waiting for the new bigger ATOS Prime launching next month replacing the current ATOS. Will consider tat, if I hvn't sold my City then. Very Happy

tkj

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chkwong wrote:

Hi chkwong,

I've probably missed your earlier messages. May I know why you would want to sell off your City? I thought it's a good car and one of the most fuel economical car around. How much are u selling it for? What year is it manufactured?

Rgds,
TKJ
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tkj, you can refer back to few pages back on this forum regarding some car reviewed by Accent drivers including chkwong's city problems.
tkj wrote:
chkwong wrote:

Hi chkwong,

I've probably missed your earlier messages. May I know why you would want to sell off your City? I thought it's a good car and one of the most fuel economical car around. How much are u selling it for? What year is it manufactured?

Rgds,
TKJ

chkwong

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those City owners in the AW and mycityclub says my problems are not problems. They say it's a feature of Honda City. Har har har. Shocked

marky, ATOS PRIMA (prime) is in the ads already. Can you check with your fren at Jln 222 tat one, got car to see already or not? And the price also? Tq.

tkj, I already sent the car for ECU diagnosis, and there's nothing wrong with the car. So, it concludes that the car has couple of design overlook or feature as they say. My City VTEC is Apr-2005. Want good FC? Get a bike or Kelisa. The overall package counts, not just FC. Selling for less than 80k with Michelin Pilot Preceda 195/55/15 and V-Kool 70/Elite tinted all round. Still under 3yrs warranty and 2 yrs free maintenance.
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chkwong, you mean "special/unique" features of Honda City lar...hahahhaha. Wink

Hey, no problem. I will check with him after the Wesak Holiday. I'm looking at Tuesday. Look at the Forum on Tuesday. Wink

chkwong wrote:
Those City owners in the AW and mycityclub says my problems are not problems. They say it's a feature of Honda City. Har har har. Shocked

marky, ATOS PRIMA (prime) is in the ads already. Can you check with your fren at Jln 222 tat one, got car to see already or not? And the price also? Tq.

tkj, I already sent the car for ECU diagnosis, and there's nothing wrong with the car. So, it concludes that the car has couple of design overlook or feature as they say. My City VTEC is Apr-2005. Want good FC? Get a bike or Kelisa. The overall package counts, not just FC. Selling for less than 80k with Michelin Pilot Preceda 195/55/15 and V-Kool 70/Elite tinted all round. Still under 3yrs warranty and 2 yrs free maintenance.

RoCkie

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:31 am    Post subject: Top Speed for Accent? Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

Nice to meet u guys and looking at the forum. I have a question.. wat is the top speed for Accent 1.5 (m)?
RoCkie

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear from the SA in Taipan USJ that the top speed is about 130-140km/h due to the light weight of the car... is that true...???
chkwong

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Test drive yourself instead of hearing ma. Go go test drive one.
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoCkie;
When you sit in the car, what do you see on your speedometer? Max 140km/h or 200km/h? I have driven up to 190km/h from KLIA to USJ Exit (only stretch which is stright and 'smooth' road)
Best to test drive and lap the test car. Use M/T for that!!! hahahaha.
RoCkie wrote:
I hear from the SA in Taipan USJ that the top speed is about 130-140km/h due to the light weight of the car... is that true...???

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: