Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spare Parts/Accesories
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thxsound1138
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, evry1,

Sorry I "MIA" for so long. Was very busy with work and stuff. I wanted to share with you all this spare part shop guy I met. His name is Zenden Goh.
His shop is in Jalan Kepong. He stocks a variety of things AND his price also very good compare to other shops I surveyed.

I bought from him a pair of H3 Hella bulbs for about RM 10 each plus minus. And I also purchased a 4L Tin of Mitsubishi Diamond SPIII Automatic Transmission Fluid for a damn good price. No where else also I found out can get at that price. Somemore the tin came straight from Japan cos got some japanese on the tin. This fluid is recommended by the handbook as the ATF to use for our car. Oh, and btw I also noticed that Jimin Auto uses Dexron III ATF to fill up the hyundai's that service their transmission. THIS IS NOT RECOMMENDED BY THE MANUFACTURER. ONLY "SPIII" FLUIDS SHOULD BE USED. If not in the long run the gearbox might have trouble and fail.

Im not his promoter or anything like that but I just wanna share my luck in finding him with you all. If you have any enquiries you can PM me and I'll get back to u as soon as I can.

His name is Zenden Goh 0-1-2-2-3-6-3-2-9-3

Just say you read a post on myaccentclub.com and called to ask blah blah.....

Cheers to all. Laughing Laughing

Shell 15W-50 Semi-Synthetic, Mitsubishi Diamond SP III ATF
Denso Iridium Power Spark Plugs IK-20, Hella Horn (Black), Dura Edge Wipers, Hella H3 Fog Lamps.
Top Speed- 170km/h
Lowest L/100km- 5.9L/100km

Last edited by thxsound1138 on Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
yanz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much did u bought it and where is the place?
If we change our horn, do we need to install extra 'fuse' or 'relay'? I remember my previous car (Proton Iswara) when I change my stock horn to BM Horn, the accessories guy did install also the 'fuse'.

david wrote:
picture ar? well, its just a louder horn that our stock "dit dit" polite horn lor...

its damn loud if i suddenly horn u from behind... hehehehe Very Happy

Quote:
PIAA Horn

A loud, attention getting horn is one of your most important safety devices. Make sure people notice you with this 115db 500Hz lightweight and easy to install horn from PIAA.
Single PN: 76500
Features:

One (1) 500Mz horn
and installation instructions

i got it from N1 Racing

yanz wrote:
David, mind to share with us what is PIAA horn? Any photo? Is there any thread discussing about horn?

noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i already installed the PIAA horn on my car (2 weeks after i getting the car). now sound more ganas a bit compare to stock... so gentle horn lik e that. Laughing
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no extra thing to do, just replace. our stock horn only got one speaker, now comes with 2 they sambung a tiny wire from the stock position to supply electricity for the second horn.
jamesc
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david wrote:
no extra thing to do, just replace. our stock horn only got one speaker, now comes with 2 they sambung a tiny wire from the stock position to supply electricity for the second horn.

so dun need do put relays and other stuff?

JamesC © HACM Windscreen Sticker® ™
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tak payah.

anyone interested to test the horn, i can come behind u and "HORRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!" Twisted Evil

jamesc wrote:
david wrote:

so dun need do put relays and other stuff?

chinhai8

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Accent already come with the relay or call as fuse.so need to waste money on it.
osaga

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup u right!! last week i had change my horn,"double cone"-STEBLE Brand, no need lah that PIAA one..mine horn cheaper than PIAA horn..but that sound cunn wooo..some more,the quality already proven worlwide what.. Laughing
General Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thxsound1138 wrote:
Hi, evry1,

I also purchased a 4L Tin of Mitsubishi Diamond SPIII Automatic Transmission Fluid for a damn good price. No where else also I found out can get at that price. Somemore the tin came straight from Japan cos got some japanese on the tin. This fluid is recommended by the handbook as the ATF to use for our car. Oh, and btw I also noticed that Jimin Auto uses Dexron III ATF to fill up the hyundai's that service their transmission. THIS IS NOT RECOMMENDED BY THE MANUFACTURER. ONLY "SPIII" FLUIDS SHOULD BE USED. If not in the long run the gearbox might have trouble and fail.

how much is that ATF normally?
sbsoo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought it at RM95.00

http://cart.zhapalang.com.my/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=20&products_id=136
ropai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI, KBSC quoted RM197.99 to replace my broken right taillight. Going there tomorrow.
sharirm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the problem with buying from Zenden is that he can only sell. its even hard to park in front of his shop as its just beside the road. Macam kedai kereta jual sparepart. So you can only park your car beside the busy road.....beside i mean is STILL on the road, run to the shop, ask for your thing and drive on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Exterior & Interior All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: