Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spare Parts/Accesories
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Exterior & Interior
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
noname
Elite Member


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 1548
Location: Petaling Jaya

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my SA show me the almost complete spare part list for Accent. he did show me the comparison spare part list with other car too like vios, city and etc...

maybe would like to get a copy from him for reference. is it alright?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
slbeh
Site Admin


Joined: 23 Jun 2004
Posts: 1696
Location: Kuala Lumpur

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

noname wrote:
my SA show me the almost complete spare part list for Accent. he did show me the comparison spare part list with other car too like vios, city and etc...

maybe would like to get a copy from him for reference. is it alright?




if u can get it (with the price) pls post to the forum TQ Wink
_________________
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia
www.myaccentclub.com
動力強勁兼有力!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
KCKS
Elite Member


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 1671

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the price list from my SA also. Appreciate if you can get a copy then scan and post it here. Btw, which KB you went and which SA you deal with? Wink
noname wrote:
my SA show me the almost complete spare part list for Accent. he did show me the comparison spare part list with other car too like vios, city and etc...

maybe would like to get a copy from him for reference. is it alright?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
noname
Elite Member


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 1548
Location: Petaling Jaya

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCKS wrote:
I saw the price list from my SA also. Appreciate if you can get a copy then scan and post it here. Btw, which KB you went and which SA you deal with? Wink


KB = Taman Megah KB

SA = ... better PM me and let u know... dunwant to reveal ppl name in here... for privacy purpose.

i havent ask him yet and dunno whether he will give or not... coz is P&C to them mah...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
KCKS
Elite Member


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 1671

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IC. I also will try to contact my SA and ask for it. Dunno he will share it with me or not? Rolling Eyes
noname wrote:
KB = Taman Megah KB

SA = ... better PM me and let u know... dunwant to reveal ppl name in here... for privacy purpose.

i havent ask him yet and dunno whether he will give or not... coz is P&C to them mah...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
KCKS
Elite Member


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 1671

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have got the spare part comparison list, please refer to Accent Spare Parts Comparison Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sbsoo
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very informative.... well done =D>
Back to top
KCKS
Elite Member


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 1671

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. But there might be some risk to post it here. Eh?
batista wrote:
Very informative.... well done =D>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
marky
Club Founder


Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Posts: 2418
Location: Subang Jaya

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can post it here if the document originates from KB. Just the latest pricing only. Do not post the comparism.
KCKS wrote:
Welcome. But there might be some risk to post it here. Eh?
batista wrote:
Very informative.... well done =D>

_________________
Best RIDE Ever! Its always with Hyundai.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KCKS
Elite Member


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 1671

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that its necessary to post the comparison also to aviod members debate for the maintainance between Accent with the stated models in the chart. And also it will be benefit to convince ppl to buy accent because of the moderate cost of the maintainance. Wink
marky wrote:
You can post it here if the document originates from KB. Just the latest pricing only. Do not post the comparism.
KCKS wrote:
Welcome. But there might be some risk to post it here. Eh?
batista wrote:
Very informative.... well done =D>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
marky
Club Founder


Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Posts: 2418
Location: Subang Jaya

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright. Make sure its the latest for those which you wish to use.
KCKS wrote:
I think that its necessary to post the comparison also to aviod members debate for the maintainance between Accent with the stated models in the chart. And also it will be benefit to convince ppl to buy accent because of the moderate cost of the maintainance. Wink
marky wrote:
You can post it here if the document originates from KB. Just the latest pricing only. Do not post the comparism.
KCKS wrote:
Welcome. But there might be some risk to post it here. Eh?
batista wrote:
Very informative.... well done =D>

_________________
Best RIDE Ever! Its always with Hyundai.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KCKS
Elite Member


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 1671

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure. but i think KB SA should have the latest price from time to time to show at their potential customer. Wink
marky wrote:
Alright. Make sure its the latest for those which you wish to use.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
marky
Club Founder


Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Posts: 2418
Location: Subang Jaya

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They will, we just have to go and collect it..hehehhee...
KCKS wrote:
Sure. but i think KB SA should have the latest price from time to time to show at their potential customer. Wink
marky wrote:
Alright. Make sure its the latest for those which you wish to use.

_________________
Best RIDE Ever! Its always with Hyundai.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yanz
Junior Member


Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Posts: 190

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David, mind to share with us what is PIAA horn? Any photo? Is there any thread discussing about horn?
_________________
1.5 RXS Auto Silver. Owned Feb 2006. Shell Super Helix. Mileage 8+++km. Michelin Energy XM1 180/60R14. No extra accessories. FC (Average) RM60.00 = 31.25L = 300km. 50% City Driving.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
david
Club Founder


Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Posts: 3316
Location: 3rd rock from sun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

picture ar? well, its just a louder horn that our stock "dit dit" polite horn lor...

its damn loud if i suddenly horn u from behind... hehehehe Very Happy




Quote:
PIAA Horn

A loud, attention getting horn is one of your most important safety devices. Make sure people notice you with this 115db 500Hz lightweight and easy to install horn from PIAA.
Single PN: 76500
Features:

One (1) 500Mz horn
and installation instructions


i got it from N1 Racing



yanz wrote:
David, mind to share with us what is PIAA horn? Any photo? Is there any thread discussing about horn?

_________________
.: Safety, Handling and Performance - The Art Cycle of Car Modifications :.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Exterior & Interior All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group