Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spare Parts/Accesories
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Exterior & Interior
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
slbeh
Site Admin


Joined: 23 Jun 2004
Posts: 1696
Location: Kuala Lumpur

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:54 am    Post subject: Spare Parts/Accesories Reply with quote

Dear all Hyundai Accent Owners,

Pls just share/& talk with the information of the Spare Parts / Accesories for Hyundai Accent only in this topic!


TQ Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia
www.myaccentclub.com
動力強勁兼有力!


Last edited by slbeh on Thu May 26, 2005 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
slbeh
Site Admin


Joined: 23 Jun 2004
Posts: 1696
Location: Kuala Lumpur

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For ur informaion, Smile

Hyundai National CKD Car Spare Part Centra
Lot 23, Jalan 223, 46100, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Infoline :03-79552199 9:00am to 5:30pm
_________________
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia
www.myaccentclub.com
動力強勁兼有力!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
edmond1978
General Member


Joined: 09 Nov 2004
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all

Just to check with u guys and gals .. are there many accessories avaliable in malaysia for accent?? things like door visors, gauges, momo steering, gear knobs and padals etc... thanks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
edmond1978
General Member


Joined: 09 Nov 2004
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all

Just wondering if malaysia hyundai agent do sell accent scuff plate or rather they all it door sill which displayed the word accent on it??? Anyone here knows???
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky
Club Founder


Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Posts: 2418
Location: Subang Jaya

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi edmund,

Accent is still 'new' here in Malaysia. Can't get much accessories unless you want to make your own. I do have a friend who owns a fibreglass 'factory'.
_________________
Best RIDE Ever! Its always with Hyundai.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
slbeh
Site Admin


Joined: 23 Jun 2004
Posts: 1696
Location: Kuala Lumpur

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hosefo81 wrote:
i`m interested in buying hyundai accent. However, i would like to hear
comments if I should include the accessories below. (are they worth the
amount stated). I've heard some that some it's better not to include the leather and U kool.


U-Kool tint retail RM980 ==> RM298
ALLOY RIM 14 inch ==> RM990
Syn/Leather Seats n Door panels retail RM890 ==>RM288
Rear spoiler with reflector ===> RM200

is the car anti-rust?

I`ve been to Kah Bintang opposite IOI mall in Puchong and my SA is Irene.
Is she good?


you shall consider both
ALLOY RIM 14 inch ==> RM990 &
Syn/Leather Seats n Door panels retail RM890 ==>RM288

but it is up to u to the
U-Kool tint retail RM980 ==> RM298 &
Rear spoiler with reflector ===> RM200

if you can afford then take all the items lah (last time I paid Syn/Leather Seats n Door panels retail RM890 & U-Kool tint retail RM980)...and the cheaper price now only offer to new buyers
_________________
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia
www.myaccentclub.com
動力強勁兼有力!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
ycsteven
Senior Member


Joined: 21 Oct 2004
Posts: 570
Location: Kajang

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marky,so when you going to do this?can v go together after the TT session?
_________________
Music is my LIFE!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spinner
General Member


Joined: 20 Jul 2004
Posts: 16
Location: Subang Jaya

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hai guyz,
Since our accent don't have side signal light. Crying or Very sad
I'm trying to find accessories for my car side mirror locally.
Signal light with led indicator. NO drilling holes. Just stick-on.
and it look classy too like mercedes car.
Cannot find in Brothers nor Cosplus accessories shops.

You can go to this site to see what i mean,
http://www.autobarn.net/pistonledsim.html [url]

And also other stuff like glowing (sensor) antenna without wiring.
Real cool, huh!!!

Anyone out there can HELP??
Thanz.
Spinner[/url]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
marky
Club Founder


Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Posts: 2418
Location: Subang Jaya

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SPinner,
Our Accent is too new but give it a little while more to ge accessories. By then, it will be too many for us to choose. No hurry. Take your time. I have remove my side reflector already. It looks good.

spinner wrote:
hai guyz,
Since our accent don't have side signal light. Crying or Very sad
I'm trying to find accessories for my car side mirror locally.
Signal light with led indicator. NO drilling holes. Just stick-on.
and it look classy too like mercedes car.
Cannot find in Brothers nor Cosplus accessories shops.

You can go to this site to see what i mean,
http://www.autobarn.net/pistonledsim.html [url]

And also other stuff like glowing (sensor) antenna without wiring.
Real cool, huh!!!

Anyone out there can HELP??
Thanz.
Spinner[/url]

_________________
Best RIDE Ever! Its always with Hyundai.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kingkong
Site Admin


Joined: 09 Aug 2004
Posts: 475
Location: PJ

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: cool visor Reply with quote

My Accent steering handle is still very stable even when I drive above 120 km/h since day one when I took the car. I recommend you try to floor the accelerator a few times on a clear highway to loosen up your engine components.
I am not sure if the front stabilizer bar can help stable your steering handle but I know it sure can help you take cornering better so go for it man... Twisted Evil
augustineaf wrote:
hi, ycsteven,
for my accent, when i drive 120km/h, the steering handle shakes. anybody face this minor problem before? i have check with the SC about this, they check the tyres pressure and told me to recheck my tyres balancing and alignment. i did as i was told but the result is still the same. that is why i am thinking about putting the front stabilizer bar? any advice from accent mates!? all are welcome! Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tkj
Junior Member


Joined: 04 Oct 2004
Posts: 109

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: cool visor Reply with quote

kingkong wrote:
My Accent steering handle is still very stable even when I drive above 120 km/h since day one when I took the car. I recommend you try to floor the accelerator a few times on a clear highway to loosen up your engine components.
I am not sure if the front stabilizer bar can help stable your steering handle but I know it sure can help you take cornering better so go for it man... Twisted Evil
augustineaf wrote:
hi, ycsteven,
for my accent, when i drive 120km/h, the steering handle shakes. anybody face this minor problem before? i have check with the SC about this, they check the tyres pressure and told me to recheck my tyres balancing and alignment. i did as i was told but the result is still the same. that is why i am thinking about putting the front stabilizer bar? any advice from accent mates!? all are welcome! Wink


The other way to achieve better cornering, but must spend a bit more also, is to change to wider tyres. I changed mine to a 15 tyre and the cornering is superb, even with a not so expensive Hankook Ventus tyre (RM135 per pc). Its also very stable going on high speed. One shortcoming is maybe the tyre sounds a bit loud at times.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ycsteven
Senior Member


Joined: 21 Oct 2004
Posts: 570
Location: Kajang

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: cool visor Reply with quote

tkj wrote:
kingkong wrote:
My Accent steering handle is still very stable even when I drive above 120 km/h since day one when I took the car. I recommend you try to floor the accelerator a few times on a clear highway to loosen up your engine components.
I am not sure if the front stabilizer bar can help stable your steering handle but I know it sure can help you take cornering better so go for it man... Twisted Evil
augustineaf wrote:
hi, ycsteven,
for my accent, when i drive 120km/h, the steering handle shakes. anybody face this minor problem before? i have check with the SC about this, they check the tyres pressure and told me to recheck my tyres balancing and alignment. i did as i was told but the result is still the same. that is why i am thinking about putting the front stabilizer bar? any advice from accent mates!? all are welcome! Wink


The other way to achieve better cornering, but must spend a bit more also, is to change to wider tyres. I changed mine to a 15 tyre and the cornering is superb, even with a not so expensive Hankook Ventus tyre (RM135 per pc). Its also very stable going on high speed. One shortcoming is maybe the tyre sounds a bit loud at times.
augustineal,i'm at my hometown right now, will be back on this Friday, when i got the address, i'll post it over here about the door visor.and bout the front stabilizer bar, is that available already for our Accent alrready?and how much will it cost ar?how bout the real bottom one?and tkj, how much is a set of 15 inches rim and tyres will it cost ar?
_________________
Music is my LIFE!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky
Club Founder


Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Posts: 2418
Location: Subang Jaya

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come Klang. Heard Jln Meru cheap.
_________________
Best RIDE Ever! Its always with Hyundai.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ycsteven
Senior Member


Joined: 21 Oct 2004
Posts: 570
Location: Kajang

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
Come Klang. Heard Jln Meru cheap.
I heard before also the Klang can get very cheap rims and tyres...mm..don't know how is their workmanship of balancing and alignment.through driving experience, not every tyres shop know how to do this properly, so most of the time i went to the shop i know they r really good on this.. Smile
_________________
Music is my LIFE!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tkj
Junior Member


Joined: 04 Oct 2004
Posts: 109

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: cool visor Reply with quote

I traded in my 1 week plus stock tyre and rim for RM650. Not sure if its a good price. Had to top up another RM750 for the 195/50/15 tyre and 15" rim. Shelf price for the Hankook tyre was RM135 per piece and RM1350 per set for the Taiwanese-made Kyowa Racing rims. However, plus better quality rim nuts and a stainless steel ring I had to top another RM250, so total RM950. So is this a good buy or not? I think it should be better than KL price.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Exterior & Interior All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group