Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Voltage Stabilizer & K & N Filter
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Performance & Modification
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chinhai8

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This the some photo of the voltage stabilizer installed in Osaga service center in Puchong. Wink

If anyone can not see these picture,may tell me. Very Happy

Last edited by chinhai8 on Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
chkwong

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chinhai8, fulemak, your car engine bay so da-mn clean. You should see mine.
chinhai8

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha!!very clean meh!!i thought very dirty already!! Confused Maybe should let me see yours and let me compare with yours!!Haha!! Very Happy
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chinhai8 wrote:
Ha!!very clean meh!!i thought very dirty already!! Confused Maybe should let me see yours and let me compare with yours!!Haha!! Very Happy

yes, agree with chkwong, my one also very dirty already Embarassed
the voltage stabilizer look good Twisted Evil Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
chinhai8

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The voltage stabilizer have fuse inside in it!!In case you wrongly contected with the terminal,the fuse will burn.You just need to replace the fuse and reuse it again. Very Happy
ycsteven

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what is the benefit to install this voltage stabilizer? Question and how much you installed the thing?
chinhai8

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I installed this things for Rm250.....the benefit is the air conditioning is colder,the headlamp more brighter,gear smoother,power increase.so far i can feel these few things,other i will tell you when i am know it. Very Happy
rajswyf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chinhai8 wrote:
I installed this things for Rm250.....the benefit is the air conditioning is colder,the headlamp more brighter,gear smoother,power increase.so far i can feel these few things,other i will tell you when i am know it. Very Happy

If I am not mistaken the voltage stabilizer is a must if you use heavy ICE...beacuse it will take more current and there is some leakage current will be save. Another word is to optimise the current.
I am using one just for the engine only for better and effecient sparking...or supply equel current to our spark plug. Don't waste your money because you can measure wheather is working or not. Gear smooth...basically is your feeling, what about A/T how they will know the geear is smooth. Air con cooler.....basically control by cooling coil and how big is your air-con compressor. Can your battery last long by putting the voltage stabilizer ?
Our car alredy included basic accesories...unless you want your pocket to burn with a bigger hole. We as a human never satisfy what we have wanna..always want more and more to compete lah.
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rajswyf wrote:
If I am not mistaken the voltage stabilizer is a must if you use heavy ICE...beacuse it will take more current and there is some leakage current will be save. Another word is to optimise the current.
I am using one just for the engine only for better and effecient sparking...or supply equel current to our spark plug. Don't waste your money because you can measure wheather is working or not. Gear smooth...basically is your feeling, what about A/T how they will know the geear is smooth. Air con cooler.....basically control by cooling coil and how big is your air-con compressor. Can your battery last long by putting the voltage stabilizer ?
Our car alredy included basic accesories...unless you want your pocket to burn with a bigger hole. We as a human never satisfy what we have wanna..always want more and more to compete lah.

rajswyf, I thought the voltage stabilizer is used for improving the electrical system....just something like the function of the grounding?
Question
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
rajswyf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
rajswyf, I thought the voltage stabilizer is used for improving the electrical system....just something like the function of the grounding?

Slbeh, I just confirmed with the KBSC mechanic. He just ask me to check, the voltage stabilizer's wiring...is mainly for your engine firing control.
He explain to me futher that some time all 4 spark plug won't get even current, and this voltage stabilizer always maintain constant current to our spare plug. This is true, you know why i said it because in my working place I just install voltage stabilizer for one of my welding machine. The current supply by TNB is not constant, due to that the strength of welding is very poor. You can view how car maker used to spot our car body with robotic welding machine...they really do need the voltage stabilizer, the current will shoot up aspecially raining season and worst still if lightning.
If you dont believe me just check the wiring on any of the car which has install voltage stabilizer(hips ) I alredy checked mine.
Grounding is necessary to get back what ever current waste or leak aspecially those who like to listen full blast music with alot of ICE gadget.

In my car I aledy instaled 1. power optimizer/voltage stabilizer
2. Micro processor ,3. Grounding.
An I am sharing based on my experience
Please check
RoCkie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rajswyf wrote:
Quote:

Slbeh, I just confirmed with the KBSC mechanic. He just ask me to check, the voltage stabilizer's wiring...is mainly for your engine firing control.
He explain to me futher that some time all 4 spark plug won't get even current, and this voltage stabilizer always maintain constant current to our spare plug. This is true, you know why i said it because in my working place I just install voltage stabilizer for one of my welding machine. The current supply by TNB is not constant, due to that the strength of welding is very poor. You can view how car maker used to spot our car body with robotic welding machine...they really do need the voltage stabilizer, the current will shoot up aspecially raining season and worst still if lightning.
If you dont believe me just check the wiring on any of the car which has install voltage stabilizer(hips ) I alredy checked mine.
Grounding is necessary to get back what ever current waste or leak aspecially those who like to listen full blast music with alot of ICE gadget.

Please check

Hi rajswyf,

thanks for ur explanation on the voltage stabilizer. I've ask around in Sunway and they recon me.. Raizin as well... RM200++ (forgot exact price)...

but can u explain on Grounding...? I've always heard u guys talk about grounding... wat izzit? wat does it do? where is best place to install it for our Accent?

Micro processor? do u mind me asking wat's that..??? Rolling Eyes
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rajswyf wrote:
Slbeh, I just confirmed with the KBSC mechanic. He just ask me to check, the voltage stabilizer's wiring...is mainly for your engine firing control.He explain to me futher that some time all 4 spark plug won't get even current, and this voltage stabilizer always maintain constant current to our spare plug. This is true, you know why i said it because in my working place I just install voltage stabilizer for one of my welding machine. The current supply by TNB is not constant, due to that the strength of welding is very poor. You can view how car maker used to spot our car body with robotic welding machine...they really do need the voltage stabilizer, the current will shoot up aspecially raining season and worst still if lightning.

Please check

Thank You rajswyf
I will go to SC and find out more info to confirm for this voltage stabilizer Wink
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoCkie wrote:

Hi rajswyf,

thanks for ur explanation on the voltage stabilizer. I've ask around in Sunway and they recon me.. Raizin as well... RM200++ (forgot exact price)...

but can u explain on Grounding...? I've always heard u guys talk about grounding... wat izzit? wat does it do? where is best place to install it for our Accent?

For more info of Grounding, pls refer to the topic of Grounding Only
http://www.myaccentclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27&start=0
as for the Micro processor, pls refer to the topic of the Micro Compressor Only
http://www.myaccentclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40&start=0
RoCkie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slbeh wrote:
RoCkie wrote:

Hi rajswyf,

For more info of Grounding, pls refer to the topic of Grounding Only
http://www.myaccentclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27&start=0
as for the Micro processor, pls refer to the topic of the Micro Compressor Only
http://www.myaccentclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40&start=0

Thanks slbeh Wink
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with rajswyf. Voltage stabilizer as the name mention is to stabilize the volatge in a smaller scale in our car. Good explanination.
rajswyf wrote:
Quote:

Please check

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Performance & Modification All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 3 of 22

Jump to: