Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Antenna
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sbsoo, sorry to heard about it. Sad
You can try to ask the KBSC about the price of the Bee-Sting Antenna. Its really common of ppl stealing it because some member told that the Waja antenna is same as ous one. Embarassed
Btw, the antenna maybe can be found outside but so far i didn't found it yet. Mad The others cheap one should be not match with the tread of the antenna base. Wink
sbsoo wrote:
My Micro Antenna got stolen yesterday. Anyone knows the latest price of this antenna? Can we use the cheap one (below RM20.00)?
sbsoo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCKS, thanks... I have called up Osaga SC today, they said it is about RM90/=. I will try to find if the cheap one can fix for Accent.
sbsoo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a cheap antenna at Giant at RM17.99, look similar with original, but quality of radio very bad. Then I called KB Jln 223, they said original antenna is about RM3x.xx. I might go & buy at Jln 223 next week if really RM3x.xx.
sbsoo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone going to KBSC Jln 223, pls check for me the price of micro antenna (short one) .. kam siah Laughing
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wa.. Shocked How come the KBSC Osaga Puchong charge the antenna at RM90 and the KBSC Jln 223 charge at RM3X. Confused Its very much different in price le. Shocked
sbsoo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today called Jln 223, spoke to spare part department. They said is RM79.20 Rolling Eyes
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Now goes to RM79.20. Confused Did you ask for the discount. I supposed they should give us 15% discount.

No wonder, yesterday when i am passing Jalan Kepong. I saw one RX-S owner whose also lost his antenna. Temporary, put a wire connect to the base and tape it. Shocked Look obvious man. Crying or Very sad Pity him. Crying or Very sad
sbsoo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought the antenna. Original price RM79.20, after discount RM67.30... they don't sell he antenna alone, all come with one set.
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So fast ah.. Shocked So as you said its a complete set. The whole package consist of the bee-sting antenna, the antenna base and the few meters length antenna cable. Correct me if im wrong. Wink

sbsoo wrote:
Just bought the antenna. Original price RM79.20, after discount RM67.30... they don't sell he antenna alone, all come with one set.
sbsoo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCKS, you are right. There are 5 items in the packet.
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If KB charged RM67.30 for the complete set of the antenna, it should be consider reasonable price. Rolling Eyes But normally, the owner will only need the antenna section.

Btw, if you really scare of the antenna getting missing again. I suggest you better use the epoxy gum to stick on it to prevent the thief remove it again. Twisted Evil
sbsoo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have already super glue the antenna.
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm.. Confused I had ever tried to apply the super glue to the antenna, but after few days when i try to shake the antenna and unscrew it, suddenly i can turn it out. Shocked Then i change my mind to use more Twisted Evil type of epoxy glue then the problem is gone. Till now since August, my antenna still there. Twisted Evil
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i also using super glue (a good type) to stick the athena. so far i pack at car park and other places, the athena still there... Very Happy
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehehe.. Mr. Green So i think every Accent owner who have the micro antenna should be aware of this matter by using super glue to prevent their antenna being stolen. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Exterior & Interior All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: