Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Antenna
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 3:19 pm    Post subject: Antenna Reply with quote

Dear Accentians,

I am still looking for the short antenna compatible to our older Accent Embarassed
any one can help ? Question

Where can we find the accessories of our Accent ? Question Question Question

Last edited by slbeh on Tue May 24, 2005 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
rays39
General Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding ur's short antenna, u can call 03-79552199 (ah wah), ask him the short antenna. If i'm not mistake, SONATA's antenna same with LC 2nd batch antenna. The Price around RM 68.10.
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rays39 wrote:
Regarding ur's short antenna, u can call 03-79552199 (ah wah), ask him the short antenna. If i'm not mistake, SONATA's antenna same with LC 2nd batch antenna. The Price around RM 68.10.

Thank you Rays39
I will call him later Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

appreciate if any accentian can tell me what's the price & where u have changed the fixed/longer antenna to short antenna, other than installed it with KB SC.....or any short antenna compatible to our Accent... Thank You Laughing
sbsoo

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone knows how much is the micro anttena (short one)? Ori & cheap one. Just worry ppl will steal as it is very easy to take out.
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not know the price but I would suggest you super glue it. And hang a sign saying "Antenna Supa Glued!!"
batista wrote:
Anyone knows how much is the micro anttena (short one)? Ori & cheap one. Just worry ppl will steal as it is very easy to take out.

daxyaphw
General Member

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
I do not know the price but I would suggest you super glue it. And hang a sign saying "Antenna Supa Glued!!"
batista wrote:

Guys,

I don't think super glue is a good one. What I know if the person want to steal and couldn't get it..they may as well break ur antenna...then u have the hard time fixing or replace it....$$$$$$$$
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daxyaphw, don't worry. Jln 222 KB selling spares for you. If not mistaken, the price should be around $2x - $3x something.
daxyaphw wrote:
marky wrote:
batista wrote:

Guys,

I don't think super glue is a good one. What I know if the person want to steal and couldn't get it..they may as well break ur antenna...then u have the hard time fixing or replace it....$$$$$$$$

daxyaphw
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

I would like to know when can i buy the short antenna. My one got stolen last week. Damn it. By the way, I think VIos and City Antenna is better than ours. Any clues and opinion?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ycsteven

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

daxyaphw wrote:
Hi Guys,

I would like to know when can i buy the short antenna. My one got stolen last week. Damn it. By the way, I think VIos and City Antenna is better than ours. Any clues and opinion?
stole?i'm not very sure got any replacement on that or not...but u can try to ask, but from what i know last time i saw a customer asked the SA at KB Jln Ipoh, they said the antenna only came with a set...and quite costly also
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

daxyaphw, sorry to hear that your antenna was stolen. Anyway, I believe your's is the 'bee-sting' antenna right. You can get it from those car parts shops around Sea Park in PJ. They might sell it per set or you can just get the 'bee-sting' antenna only.

daxyaphw wrote:
Hi Guys,

KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

I agreed with marky. We can first try to find the antenna outside spare parts and accessories shops. If we can't find it outside, so no choice we have to go back to KB and buy from them. Kena 'potong' abit from them.

Myself just get the car recently. KB claimed the antenna name as "Micro Antenna". When i get the car at day 1, I feel not confident that it will be easily stolen when the SA put it on the car. So at day 2, i take it off and keep inside the car. Coz i prefer CD more than radio, so ill put it on when i really need to listen to radio but i think its rarely for me.

I also heard that my friends told me that some of their friends also always lost their antenna. Im wondering why some ppls' hands very 'gatal' to steal the antenna and it cant be fit into their car if their car don't have the same type of base. Maybe their one was being stolen then they steal other ppl and replace back.

Btw, sorry to hear that daxyaphw's antenna was stolen.
rajswyf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Guys, Our antena
similar to Proton Waja, pl want to steal not hand gatai but to ake some money. Check with your KBSA, they can able to get for you with a cheaper price.
But do you know that our antena can be modify to auto type. When you on your player/radio the antena will roll out from its pocket. I heard the cost aroung 200~300. Check it out

Quote:
Hi Guys,

I agreed with marky. We can first try to find the antenna outside spare parts and accessories shops. If we can't find it outside, so no choice we have to go back to KB and buy from them. Kena 'potong' abit from them.

Myself just get the car recently. KB claimed the antenna name as "Micro Antenna". When i get the car at day 1, I feel not confident that it will be easily stolen when the SA put it on the car. So at day 2, i take it off and keep inside the car. Coz i prefer CD more than radio, so ill put it on when i really need to listen to radio but i think its rarely for me.

I also heard that my friends told me that some of their friends also always lost their antenna. Im wondering why some ppls' hands very 'gatal' to steal the antenna and it cant be fit into their car if their car don't have the same type of base. Maybe their one was being stolen then they steal other ppl and replace back.

Btw, sorry to hear that daxyaphw's antenna was stolen.

slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rajswyf wrote:
Hey Guys, Our antena
similar to Proton Waja, pl want to steal not hand gatai but to ake some money. Check with your KBSA, they can able to get for you with a cheaper price.
But do you know that our antena can be modify to auto type. When you on your player/radio the antena will roll out from its pocket. I heard the cost aroung 200~300. Check it out

are u sure ? I still got the antenna of Proton Waja... Confused but sure that one is not compatible with my long antenna Sad ..if I am not mistaken, it cost about RM80+/- according to KB SC guy, kepong. Shocked
rajswyf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Penang KB guy told me it will cost less than 40 and he told me is similar to our waja antena.If not this guy must have lie to me.

Quote:
rajswyf wrote:
Hey Guys, Our antena

are u sure ? I still got the antenna of Proton Waja... but sure that one is not compatible with my long antenna ..if I am not mistaken, it cost about RM80+/- according to KB SC guy, kepong.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Exterior & Interior All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: