Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Armrest
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:01 am    Post subject: Armrest Reply with quote

Dear all accentians,

I have found the Armrest for our Hyundai Accent on Cosplus Accessories, Kepong, RM22 + labour RM10, which is quite similar to the original one (my 1st batch friend got it)...........I think u can refer to all the Cosplus Accessories Razz

Last edited by slbeh on Tue May 24, 2005 4:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
soulkipper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does the arm rest can be fitted into the car? If i'm not mistaken there's sort of like cup holder in the middle, just behind the hand brake ( dunno how to say it rite.. sorry Very Happy)
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

soulkipper wrote:
does the arm rest can be fitted into the car? If i'm not mistaken there's sort of like cup holder in the middle, just behind the hand brake ( dunno how to say it rite.. sorry Very Happy)

oh..unlike the original one which can just put in the cup holder there...u can just go there & ask for installation, then it is up to u whether u want or u do not want it after the installation Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slbeh wrote:
Dear all accentians,
I have found the Armrest for our Hyundai Accent on Cosplus Accessories, Kepong, RM22 + labour RM10, which is quite similar to the original one (my 1st batch friend got it)...........I think u can refer to all the Cosplus Accessories Razz

soulkipper wrote:

===soulkipper,
they will do it for u & only charge u RM10 labour fee
just confirm with my first batch accent owener friend
the armrest sell from Cosplus Accessories is exactly the same model he have Razz
soulkipper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Armrest for our Hyundai Accent Reply with quote

slbeh wrote:
Dear all accentians,

can u give the address or the location of the shop. I'm lil bit hancus on kepong area Wink
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Armrest for our Hyundai Accent Reply with quote

soulkipper wrote:
slbeh wrote:
Dear all accentians,

can u give the address or the location of the shop. I'm lil bit hancus on kepong area Wink

Rolling Eyes

Kepong
Cosplus Automart Sdn. Bhd.
No.31 Jalan Ambong 2 Kepong Baru,
Kepong Baru,
52100 Kuala Lumpur.

Tel : 03-6259 1148
B/Mgr : Danny Chin
Fax : 03-6259 1048
H/P : 012-232 8330

http://www.cosplus.com.my/companyprofile/storelocation.asp
vai
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject: Accent Armrest Reply with quote

Need some help with the Accent armrest, went to the Cosplus in Puchong and they showed us one unit, which he claimed is for Accent at RM29. He said that you can fix yourself, don't have to screw or install. But the compartment in the armrest is so small you can only put maybe about less than 2 cans of coca-cola.

Question Is this the ones that you guys have or am I looking at the wrong one? If you have any pic that would be great. Please advise. Thanks in advance.
vai
General Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:53 am    Post subject: Thanks marky Reply with quote

thanks chum... went to cosplus subang and got it installed. Bumped into qvoyager, getting his armrest installed as well. Anyway, qvoyager, it's well worth the wait at JPJ, I suppose, cos that's a nice number you got there... Very Happy
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:27 am    Post subject: Re: Accent Armrest Reply with quote

vai wrote:
Need some help with the Accent armrest, went to the Cosplus in Puchong and they showed us one unit, which he claimed is for Accent at RM29. He said that you can fix yourself, don't have to screw or install. But the compartment in the armrest is so small you can only put maybe about less than 2 cans of coca-cola.

Question Is this the ones that you guys have or am I looking at the wrong one? If you have any pic that would be great. Please advise. Thanks in advance.

the armrest only provided by KB to the 300 first batch accents, my one is the first batch without armrest .....and it will create noise, according to my first batch accentian friend Crying or Very sad
gvoyager

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks marky Reply with quote

vai wrote:
thanks chum... went to cosplus subang and got it installed. Bumped into qvoyager, getting his armrest installed as well. Anyway, qvoyager, it's well worth the wait at JPJ, I suppose, cos that's a nice number you got there... Very Happy

Thanks bro Laughing Very Happy Laughing Laughing Very Happy Laughing
rajswyf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]the armrest only provided by KB to the 300 first batch accents, my one is the first batch without armrest .....and it will create noise, according to my first batch accentian friend [/quote]

SIbeh are you sure armrest provided by KB, or they getting from any accesories shop.
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rajswyf wrote:
Quote:
the armrest only provided by KB to the 300 first batch accents, my one is the first batch without armrest .....and it will create noise, according to my first batch accentian friend

SIbeh are you sure armrest provided by KB, or they getting from any accesories shop.

I shall say...the armrest provided by KB's one of the supplier Embarassed
and the KB stop to inculde this armrest into our accent later and then the suppler sell to the accesories shops
rajswyf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it possible to get arm rest in KB penang
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rajswyf wrote:
Is it possible to get arm rest in KB penang

no...KB did not sell it
go around the accesorries shops, esp Cosplus Wink
rajswyf

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys yesterday I just installed arm rest which is cot RM39 from cost plus. Should consider this, is made for accent only.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Exterior & Interior All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: