Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gearbox Problem
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
proevoguy
General Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've been experiencing a very sucks condition with my accent. i'm owning the auto one. mileage only 7800km. and.... when i shift to "D" the gear did not engage in. I bring back to the jln.Ipoh SC and they take out all of the internal part ; engine,gear box and so saying that is the gear problem. I left my car there for quite some time. the most funny things is, they can't fix it for me till the 5th times. at last, they only can confirm it's not my gear box problem, it's just a lose plug inside the gear box.they just dissamble my engine and gear box for nothing.

Do anyone know which SC has more experience people? i wish not to send my car back to jln.ipoh. who knows the next time they might dissamble my whole car!!
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for me, i never face this problem before. I only faced the gear shift slower response when i sudden floor the accelerator pedal deeply.

So, beside KBSC Jalan Ipoh the next suggestion is KBSC Jalan 222. Wink
proevoguy
General Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCKS Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:38 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for me, i never face this problem before. I only faced the gear shift slower response when i sudden floor the accelerator pedal deeply.

So, beside KBSC Jalan Ipoh the next suggestion is KBSC Jalan 222.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That SC sucks too. I send my car for windscreen change, they do it not properly. When I complain, the advisor just walk off and says it's not their problem as not done by them but their contractor. Crying or Very sad
chinhai8

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you should go authorised sc instead going there..
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are 3 things here to pay for attention related to your problem:

1. The service centre at 223, I been servicing my Accent during day one. From my experience, before you sign or pay any charges, test the car first. Rectify it straight away. There are a mixture of senior/junior technician at 223 branch. So my best practice is to test it and request the SA to let the car handed by senior technician. I remembered that I complaint them that they did not fix my car handbrake box properly, then they know me is not an easy customer anymore. Any dispute, can either walk into their manager's office which is near the showroom or lodge a complaint to MITI (Minister of International Trade and Industry) -- but the later is your last resort lar...

2. The service technician work. You are allowed to walk nearby your car in a safe radius to keep an eye on the workmanship, just stand nearby and watch, they won't do things for granted. Also void sending cars for service during peak hours like Friday and Saturday.

3. In some cases, members here found that other authorized service centres does a better job, a good example is this called "Jin Min" service centre for Accent in Sunway. You can PM our veteran member -- marky for directions, advice and more information.

Good luck!
proevoguy
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks David
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Izzit the treat you like this?? Mind to tell which Service advisor?? As i know, so far there got 3 guys. One is Chinese while others two is Malay.
Personally, i also agreed that KB Subcon really sucks. Evil or Very Mad
proevoguy wrote:
That SC sucks too. I send my car for windscreen change, they do it not properly. When I complain, the advisor just walk off and says it's not their problem as not done by them but their contractor. Crying or Very sad
proevoguy
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCKS Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:52 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izzit the treat you like this?? Mind to tell which Service advisor?? As i know, so far there got 3 guys. One is Chinese while others two is Malay.
Personally, i also agreed that KB Subcon really sucks.
proevoguy wrote:
That SC sucks too. I send my car for windscreen change, they do it not properly. When I complain, the advisor just walk off and says it's not their problem as not done by them but their contractor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Malay guy. Can't remember the guy's name as I have no intention to bring my car back there after what thye have done to my car.
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So hows your gear issue?
proevoguy wrote:
i've been experiencing a very sucks condition with my accent. i'm owning the auto one. mileage only 7800km. and.... when i shift to "D" the gear did not engage in. I bring back to the jln.Ipoh SC and they take out all of the internal part ; engine,gear box and so saying that is the gear problem. I left my car there for quite some time. the most funny things is, they can't fix it for me till the 5th times. at last, they only can confirm it's not my gear box problem, it's just a lose plug inside the gear box.they just dissamble my engine and gear box for nothing.

Do anyone know which SC has more experience people? i wish not to send my car back to jln.ipoh. who knows the next time they might dissamble my whole car!!

slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

proevoguy wrote:

pls read this posting for more info about your gear problem, i suspect u need to change the Gear Sensor
Automatic Transmission Gear Sensor Problem
http://myaccentclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=238
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
jojoyuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Gear box service Reply with quote

i sent my car to osaga sv ctr at puchong. (authorized sv ctr)
they advised me to change my gear box oil, coz mileage with 23K.
ok, fine. let them change it plus normal car service.
I was upset after all i found out oil leaking after one week. it was sunday so i sent to another workshop to check, found out this osaga stupid techinician after changed my gear box oil, forgot to screw back the nut, only hook it up, the oil leak..one drop by one drop..damn it. Thanks god that the nut still hang there, and screw it back. If the nut gone case, then the oil leak till finish, whole damn gear box need to change already.Sad
so i called up osaga to make a complaint, they told me to give others workshop receipt to claim, but for what? then they mentioned will call back later after talk to their boss, but no follow up and no call at all! what kind of customer service is that? now i pay them to do service and give me utterly lousy service with no care at all. I think i should black listed them. where should i complain about them? i dun have the HQ fax number lah..any one can help?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kingkong
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Gear box service Reply with quote

hi jojoyuki,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I service at Osaga too. Sometimes technicians make mistake (especially the in-experience ones) and my last oil service with them also experience oil leaks. When i realise that one week later, I just send it back to them.
They were polite to appologise for the error and top up the lost oil after fixing the problem. Overall, I have no compains about this service center.

You can re-post your bad experience about this service at this forum under this link http://myaccentclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=198

You can also submit your feedback online to KahBintang at http://www.kahbintang.com/Contact.htm

jojoyuki wrote:
I was upset after all i found out oil leaking after one week. it was sunday so i sent to another workshop to check, found out this osaga stupid techinician after changed my gear box oil, forgot to screw back the nut, only hook it up, the oil leak..one drop by one drop..damn it. Thanks god that the nut still hang there, and screw it back. If the nut gone case, then the oil leak till finish, whole damn gear box need to change already.Sad
so i called up osaga to make a complaint, they told me to give others workshop receipt to claim, but for what? then they mentioned will call back later after talk to their boss, but no follow up and no call at all! what kind of customer service is that? now i pay them to do service and give me utterly lousy service with no care at all. I think i should black listed them. where should i complain about them? i dun have the HQ fax number lah..any one can help?
jojoyuki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Gear box service Reply with quote

Hey KingKong!
thanks for ur big help!they are so fast to get back to me now! once i post it up in the morning, afternoon i received call frm the Osaga already. Smile

kingkong wrote:
hi jojoyuki,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I service at Osaga too. Sometimes technicians make mistake (especially the in-experience ones) and my last oil service with them also experience oil leaks. When i realise that one week later, I just send it back to them.
They were polite to appologise for the error and top up the lost oil after fixing the problem. Overall, I have no compains about this service center.

You can re-post your bad experience about this service at this forum under this link http://myaccentclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=198

You can also submit your feedback online to KahBintang at http://www.kahbintang.com/Contact.htm

jojoyuki wrote:
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jojoyuki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Gear box service Reply with quote

Hey KingKong!
thanks for ur big help!they are so fast to get back to me now! once i post it up in the morning, afternoon i received call frm the Osaga already. Smile

kingkong wrote:
hi jojoyuki,

jojoyuki wrote:
jojoyuki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Gear box service Reply with quote

Hey KingKong!

kingkong wrote:
hi jojoyuki,

jojoyuki wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Engine & Electrical All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: