Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kah Bintang (Sunway)-Jimmin Auto Autorised SC
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Frequently Ask Questions for New Accent Owners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spinner
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Kah Bintang (Sunway)-Jimmin Auto Autorised SC Reply with quote

Hi guys Surprised

1) i'm goin for my 1K service, any good recommendation KB Service Centre
near Puchong / Subang area??

2) wat they changed & how much 1K service???

many thanz. Wink
chkwong

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

last week, went to service at Jimin auto sunway...this one lagi funny...after servicing...i think it's the boss come over and ask me...got any problem or not....no?...ya...nope...good...no complains abt the car? nope...car's good...then the bosss said...if got complain must let us know..ok? ya...sure do...but no complain ler...i said...how to complain if there's no complain...ini kira complain kah?... so far so good...60k car...wat can u expect...even last time...my wira sent to eon...those buggers there din even ask me got complain or not...coz they probably knew...tons of complain!

the jimin fellow told the new sonata coming 1st qtr next yr...slurp slurp
lookAlike
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I'll be going for my 1st service next week. Has anyone got any experience with SC in Puchong (near Tesco). It's the closest from Putrajaya. But it looks like SCs in Jln. Ipoh, Pandan Indah and Jln 222 seems more popular. Thanks for any feedback.

I've been driving my new accent for one week now. So far no problem all around. Very Happy May be I am the less detail and easily satisfied kind. I don't know. Wink
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm....no idea on Puchong side, but I would suggest, go there early, tell them any problems like sound,engine,power windows etc., if can wait, wait a while and just observe them work. Make sure no valuable in the car.

lookAlike wrote:
Hi,

I'll be going for my 1st service next week. Has anyone got any experience with SC in Puchong (near Tesco). It's the closest from Putrajaya. But it looks like SCs in Jln. Ipoh, Pandan Indah and Jln 222 seems more popular. Thanks for any feedback.

I've been driving my new accent for one week now. So far no problem all around. Very Happy May be I am the less detail and easily satisfied kind. I don't know. Wink

marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm....no idea on Puchong side, but I would suggest, go there early, tell them any problems like sound,engine,power windows etc., if can wait, wait a while and just observe them work. Make sure no valuable in the car.

lookAlike wrote:
Hi,

soulkipper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lookAlike wrote:
Hi,

R u from putrajaya? live or working there? I work here and as i bought the car from KB Jln 222, so usually i send my car there for servicing. Perhaps in the future i will send it to Pandan Indah
lookAlike
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

work and live in Putrajaya. The Puchong SC is just a shop lot. But it is listed in the leaflet of Hyundai SC given by my SA. It does not look so busy. May be people don't know the place yet or all the customers have cabut already. Rolling Eyes
ycsteven

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lookAlike wrote:
Hi,

is there puchong got any SC?i don't know there is a SC..by the way..depend on u..i always send to Jln Ipoh even i stay at kajang,coz i know a SA over there.very nice..body.so claim anything also easier,hehe.. Embarassed
chkwong

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tats why I don't go to KB SCs, I go to Jimmin Sunway, quick, fast and the best part you can see what they do to ur car and they explain to u before doing anything. After tat, they will ask u, 'Any problem with the car? Any problem let us know and we fix for you.' All my service is done there.
soulkipper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chkwong wrote:
Tats why I don't go to KB SCs, I go to Jimmin Sunway, quick, fast and the best part you can see what they do to ur car and they explain to u before doing anything. After tat, they will ask u, 'Any problem with the car? Any problem let us know and we fix for you.' All my service is done there.

can u tell the direction to go there? How long it gonna takes and how much? thought wanna send my car there since nearer to my house Very Happy Thanks
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, where is the place actually. Still can't imagine where is their service centre. Its very near to my house. Who is be best person to look for?
daxyaphw
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

There is a SC in Sunway. Well the direction is after Sunway Piramid, You will reach to a petrol station (I thinkis mobil). Take the left turn before Mobil, then go straight and turn to 2nd junction on your right. Straight until almost the end..you will see the Hyundai signboard. It is opposite SIEMENS.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I'm not wrong, the petrol station is Esso and the junction should be the one where they sell the exhaust pipe (Enzo or something like that) Is that the 2nd junction which you mean?

Hows their service? From your level and point of view. Is it expensive? Can list it down what are their charges like?
daxyaphw wrote:
Hi Guys,

There is a SC in Sunway. Well the direction is after Sunway Piramid, You will reach to a petrol station (I thinkis mobil). Take the left turn before Mobil, then go straight and turn to 2nd junction on your right. Straight until almost the end..you will see the Hyundai signboard. It is opposite SIEMENS.

daxyaphw
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
If I'm not wrong, the petrol station is Esso and the junction should be the one where they sell the exhaust pipe (Enzo or something like that) Is that the 2nd junction which you mean?

Hows their service? From your level and point of view. Is it expensive? Can list it down what are their charges like?
daxyaphw wrote:
Hi Guys,

------------------------------

Marky,

I will be going for 1000KM service tomorrow...I need to find out too..
Any advise...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
chinhai8

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

got any accentians service their car in KB SC in Bandar Puchong Jaya??
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Frequently Ask Questions for New Accent Owners All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: