Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kayaba Absorber (front) Model :333304 and 333305

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Wheel, Tyre, Suspension & Safe Operation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ckkeat
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:52 am    Post subject: Kayaba Absorber (front) Model :333304 and 333305 Reply with quote

Dear All,

I would like to share problem that i encounter after changed new absober (kayaba) instead of Mando. The new kayaba absorber generate noise (kuk sound) when everytime I drive through a bump or even road. This problem only happen after an hour drive or the gas/oil inside absober is heated up.

I have called kayaba officer, the northern region officer came to ipoh and test drive with me cause they don't believe. They claimed the upper bearing and insulator worn or the dust cover even I have changed the new dust cover. the mechanic said the upper bearing plate and insulator are good in condition.

After the test drive, kayaba officer change two new absobers for me again. test drive again for 30 minutes and it was positive result (no noise) . The noise appeared again after one hour drive. Every morning the 1st hour drive is good but after an hour the sound will appear again. Any sifu can share with me?

according to kayaba officer , this model is not OEM Hyundai Absoeber. They just designed accordingly to the orignal one. Maybe it cause by offset design parameter where the Kayaba don't have the real specification.

Currently, I still waiting the feedback from kayaba for result analysis the prevoius absober. ( they took back the complaint unit)
saraw
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so how you solve it?
i planning to change my abs too
it's worth to have kayaba?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Wheel, Tyre, Suspension & Safe Operation All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: