Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Consider Buying Hyundai Accent in Year 2004
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: 'Whizz'ing noise from the back when running above 70kph Reply with quote

SeeBuck wrote:
Hi, does anyone have this experience with their car?

I was running on the highway and when the speed was about 80 kph and above, I can hear some strange wind noise like 'whizzing' sound.

Could it be due to the antenna?

===yes, if the fixed antenna installed with ur accent, but
this would not happen to short antenna

Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
dagg3r

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aiks, got such thing ar? Confused didn't noticed it. Maybe is because I on music too loud. Hmm... Will listen for the 'whizing' sound later.

1) HPIS EMS 400
2) Grounding
3) pivot Volt Stablelizer
4) Micro Processor & super magnetic
Hyundai Accent 1.5 GLS AT April 2004
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

soulkipper wrote:
yeah, i should send it when the ODO is 6K but then my wife need to drive to s'pore and she keeps on pushing me to service the car. (Bad experience with the pv6 perviously. Still haunting her meh. hahahaha) Btw I need the SC to rectify few things abt the car Smile

to avoid agrunment with the SC because of the free of labour charge..
I would advise u ....better go for the 1st service around 1000KM+/-,
2nd around 5000KM (4500Km ~ 5500KM) and most important is before 6 months for ur 10,000KM service....some of the SC did not accept free of labour charge for ur 10,000KM service if u go to service ur car after 6 months Rolling Eyes

the term & condition can be
free of labour charge for ur 3rd service=10,000KM or 6 months, whichever occurs first

Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm from Ipoh, but seldom go back lio! Sad

But I got my ride from PJ Jln 222 KB.
gvoyager

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My grandparents are from Ipoh. Marky we can go zoom zoom back and find some nice food there! Very Happy
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slbeh wrote:
@licia wrote:
i'm seriously considering of getting an accent. Really like it and after reading all the reviews and stuffs, it does seem exciting. The only thing that bugs me is that i stay in Ipoh and there are not many accent around. I'm worried that i will get into maintenance/ servicing problem as what i am suffering now with my Fiat Punto.

Is accent fairly new in Malaysia? I can see that this club is less than 1 yr old, so we'll be celebrating our 1st anniversary eh?

Is there any accent owners staying around Ipoh? Would really appreciate your supports and ****...

Idea

Hi, @licia,

yes, Accent is value of money Laughing

as for the SC in ipoh I have to check with u later since my car manual is not with me now Rolling Eyes

yes ..accent only avalable in Malaysia just 1 year Wink

no sure anyone of them come from Ipoh... Question

Hi, @licia,
for ur info
Only one SC, Kah Bintang Auto Ipoh
No 4 Jln Charleton off Jln Tun Abd Razak 30100 Ipoh
Tel:05-5263808/809
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can!!! Can make a 1 days trip up also for makan makan lar...Good food everywhere. And also meet up with Alice and the others from Ipoh.

gvoyager wrote:
My grandparents are from Ipoh. Marky we can go zoom zoom back and find some nice food there! Very Happy

@licia
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya lor.. can come to Ipoh la.. but not during CNY, too crowded everywhere. My car still not here leh, the SA said will get JPJ regy on Monday. Sigh.... Confused
ycsteven

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@licia wrote:
ya lor.. can come to Ipoh la.. but not during CNY, too crowded everywhere. My car still not here leh, the SA said will get JPJ regy on Monday. Sigh.... Confused
I can undestand the feeling waiting for the new baby, especially when the agent tomorrow and tomorrow..then next week...aiyah...hope u can get your car soon.. Smile
Babyh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@licia wrote:

@licia,

I think you better check your car before registration with JPJ coz if got any problems with, you can still reject it. Ask your SA to inform you when the car coming and you better have a look at it.
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alicia,
Be patient and when you get your car, make sure you check properly before signing the DO. If not, they will tell you, wait for 1st service.

One tip for everyone who got your new car!! :
1) ANY PROBLEMS GO TO SC FAST!!! DO NOT WAIT EVEN IF YOUR ALIGNMENT OUT. They only allow 500km or 1 month FOC rectification. Else have to pay!!

This applies to even after you do wheel alignment, you have about 30/31days to go back to SC to fix it again for Free.
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frankly speaking, if you can affort to buy cars price range of RM70K and above, DO NOT buy Hyundai. Get a Honda or Toyota. No explanation needed, just trust people experiences, Hyundai has been in Msia for some time. I still remember the first time i drove a Hyundai Sonata (1st gen) back in 1999.
ycsteven

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david wrote:
Frankly speaking, if you can affort to buy cars price range of RM70K and above, DO NOT buy Hyundai. Get a Honda or Toyota. No explanation needed, just trust people experiences, Hyundai has been in Msia for some time. I still remember the first time i drove a Hyundai Sonata (1st gen) back in 1999.
er...i think it is really depend on ur luck, my fren also getting the Honda City, and she been complaint to me also..this and that...depend lah..
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I believe people could expect more of a price of a Honda than a Hyundai, and I do believe that owner of Honda would raise their voices for that City voice there.
@licia
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah... just collected my car today. Seems like everything is in order, so i guess it is pretty OK la. The SA charged me for the U-kool, so din get it it for free... Mad But gave me the standard things la - umbrella, car polish, first-aid box, leather cleaner, free petrol etc. Forgot the test the alignment though, will try it out tomorrow.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: