Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Consider Buying Hyundai Accent in Year 2004
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rajswyf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually korean car spare part is not bad compare to potong and is really potong. Yesterday I went into my father in laws car which is to be call a new proton iswara aeroback. The boot where placed spare tyre can make a mini fish pond, full of water. Air cont not correspond to the switch indicater. It shows blow to but the air comes out bottom lah. Overall the workman ship is very cheap. All the seat cover with soft fabric which can collect dust very easily. RPM at 1x whn engine on idle...sound vrooom vroom can be heard inside the car very badly. If you want to listen to soft music , that is you have to change your speaker fruqently due to volume on max to listen soft musif other why the exzos sound will absorbe the music. I am vey happy with my accent. Accent spare parts is not that expensive compare to potong....local made but what ever under the sun is damp expensive.
chkwong

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i used to own a wira 1.5 manual...i can safely say when the car is new...it's so so...but when the famous-proton headache comes...u know...u spent more time in the workshop than driving the car alone..and i'm selling off my wira...http://www.sell4u.com.my/Stock0502/WDS6574.htm...the wira has serve me quite well all these yrs...but since it's proton...i hv to avoid proton's low quality parts

and ALL cars have no 2nd value...and car is not an investment...so far i've been very satisfied with my accent auto...no regrets...cold air cond...good climbing hill power compared to wira...good driving position especially for long distance...but nothing beat a test drive by yourself...maybe u like it maybe not...but there's high chance u will like the accent...the driving feel is just great for a 60k car range...no funny noises like dashboard rattling....lose screws...good suspension...the downside of the accent i think in town driving is FC is quite high...slightly better than wira 1.5 auto...but on the highway...FC's damn good
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess we all made the right choice. Better than poltong but cheaper than others with quality in our Accent.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: