Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Consider Buying Hyundai Accent in Year 2004
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I got U-Kool, Spoiler for free. Except car polish, leather cleaner and free petrol, the rest are come with standard car accessories.
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@licia wrote:
yeah... just collected my car today. Seems like everything is in order, so i guess it is pretty OK la. The SA charged me for the U-kool, so din get it it for free... Mad But gave me the standard things la - umbrella, car polish, first-aid box, leather cleaner, free petrol etc. Forgot the test the alignment though, will try it out tomorrow.

has the SA agree to give u free for the U-Kool before u order/buy ? Evil or Very Mad Question
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, he promised either to give me a free spoiler or a free "chosen" plate number.
kingkong
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

david wrote:
Nope, he promised either to give me a free spoiler or a free "chosen" plate number.

Hmnn.. the spoiler cost RM200 and the "chosen" plate number (i assume is Wilayah number) cost RM210. Which one did u choose?
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I choose the spoiler... it is because I think a spoiler looks better on Accent rather than a nice plat number.

But luckily I got a nice plat number by luck as well.

One thing to remind that those SA are very tricky and forgetful, I should write in to KB and suggest the company subsidies them a PDA.
augustineaf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david wrote:
I choose the spoiler... it is because I think a spoiler looks better on Accent rather than a nice plat number.

But luckily I got a nice plat number by luck as well.

One thing to remind that those SA are very tricky and forgetful, I should write in to KB and suggest the company subsidies them a PDA.

ask if can give us a free PDA much better than giving to the SA!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Augustine,

Sounds like you had a unhappy experiences with the SA?

Shocked
augustineaf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david wrote:
Hi Augustine,

Sounds like you had a unhappy experiences with the SA?

Shocked

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

the SA is my dad friend, in the forum i was shock to hear some accent owner had HE-SO-VI for free when they bought their car.

i called my SA and try to get the sound proofing for free also-lah( Laughing Laughing hee hee)! he said cannot! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad he said no SA will do that for free!! but he gave me some other extra goodies-lah like car polish and tyre polish and free castrol magnatec engine oil for my first service. Wink Wink
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alicia, Welcome to the big family. Enjoy your ride here. As for the alignment, you just try to be on a stright road and let go of the steering wheel. If the car is in a stright line as the steering wheel, than its ok. If not send back to SC.

David, City is made in Thailand. Hyundai parts/panels are fully imported from Korea and only assemble here in Malaysia. Thats why, try not to get any 'knocks' on our car currently as parts might need to wait from Korea.

Augustine, I guess those items given FOC is just to 'yeng chow' their customer. I did not get mine Sad (FOC liquid wash,HSV aka damperner) Anyway, I prefer to use a better brand of car wash now.
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:

David, City is made in Thailand. Hyundai parts/panels are fully imported from Korea and only **** here in Malaysia. Thats why, try not to get any 'knocks' on our car currently as parts might need to wait from Korea.

Parts and panels, how about the car body? Would not be bad if the body kena hit and have to import as well?

Well, talking about knocking, I want to tell the proud story of being hit without any "tampered" damage when I was hit from behind with an old Nissan Sunny 130Y sometime ago, what happened is only the paint scratch off abit at the end, thank God Accent had a tall butt.
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Car body, there is a term but I forgot what its called. They will use hydrolic pumps and arms to either pull/push or extent. Thats how they will do it. Thats why, if you have the time, go pay a visit to those car repair shops, you can see that there is a device which has many chains/hooks/hydrolic pumps etc.

david wrote:
marky wrote:

David, City is made in Thailand. Hyundai parts/panels are fully imported from Korea and only **** here in Malaysia. Thats why, try not to get any 'knocks' on our car currently as parts might need to wait from Korea.

Parts and panels, how about the car body? Would not be bad if the body kena hit and have to import as well?

Well, talking about knocking, I want to tell the proud story of being hit without any "tampered" damage when I was hit from behind with an old Nissan Sunny 130Y sometime ago, what happened is only the paint scratch off abit at the end, thank God Accent had a tall butt.

@licia
General Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've been pretty busy fiddling around with the new car and checking out on things... seems pretty solid la i guess. Actually the SA said he will gv me the U-kool for free, but then later he changed his mind. Sigh.... Evil or Very Mad Horrible sales man.... but then there is only ONE showroom in Ipoh, so just hv to bear with it la... so sad....
ycsteven

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@licia wrote:
i've been pretty busy fiddling around with the new car and checking out on things... seems pretty solid la i guess. Actually the SA said he will gv me the U-kool for free, but then later he changed his mind. Sigh.... Evil or Very Mad Horrible sales man.... but then there is only ONE showroom in Ipoh, so just hv to bear with it la... so sad....
ha. sp bad..u should complaint to the branch manager..even if they ignored u..then u try to scared them...u going to complaint to head office..and even Korea...c how's their reaction..and how's bout the rm500 discount?no more also ar?
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@licia wrote:

this is why we create the topic of How to deal with the Hyundai Sales Excutives ?...most of the SA.....can not be trusted Evil or Very Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alvinchankm wrote:
Hi.

any one can help. How is the maintenance for this car. Compare to Wira?

many work saying the spare parts very expensive. And hyundai card no 2nd hand value???? Laughing

tks
alvinchan

alvinchankm,
compare with Proton Waja, the parts of the quality is good for Hyundai Accent ...has sold my 3 years Waja last year to change to Accent last year..
As for the price of the spare parts is ok for Acent since it is CKD model..and regarding the 2nd hand value...I think almost the same lah for all cars.......has depreciated 37% for my previous Waja over 3 years.... Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: