Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Compare Hyundai Accent with other Hyundai Models
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gvoyager

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was looking at Getz. but SA said FC is higher than accent cos the weight is actually heavier (dont know if that's true). For a few thousand more, I would prefer to get the bigger engine lor. I looked at avanza too, quite nice + VVTI has good FC, priced about same like Getz etc etc, but down part is have to wait at least 6 months to get it? No way, cos there will be lots of other models coming out in that period am sure. Looked at the Gen2 too, found it too plasticky & didn't like the center console design - how am i gonna change it to other CD player with MP3 ha? Also the "butt" design quite ugly - copied other car one - biasalah! And the Campro,, ekks,, don't think it's mature enough. As am driving Iswara hatchback now, so I wanna change to a proper sedan lor. Waja too common and my neighbour just got one while I heard FC is high. I always joke about the underwear design concept at the bonnet too Very Happy Oh, I haven't seen any Accent in my neighbourhood yet! Is that reason good enough? Cool I supposed anything better than my Iswara should be good, but definitely no more local made cheap rip off ugly turn off please!
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ppl now are comparing Inokam Matrix with our Accent Shocked

Autoworld Forum (Accent vs Matrix)
http://www.autoworld.com.my/forum/allposts.asp?summary=1&Forum=ap213145096&access=1&status=1&Subject=Accent+vs+Matrix&Closed=&page=1
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
chankarchun
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

although like that, but still ok lar, both oso hyundai
mar...
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can they compare when both are different specs??? Funny....hehehehehe....
chankarchun
General Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
How can they compare when both are different specs??? Funny....hehehehehe....
Surprised

hoho!! plp dun care with spec one...
what they care about is satisfaction and the worthiness of the car!!
u see, if plp got money, no matter how expensive the car is, they go for it, for safety comfort, .... my be for the brand oso.

if plotong price drop by 10%, will u plp go for it... the quality is as bad wor... plp might think, -10% only 5~7k mar... becoz after the discount oso cannot meet the satisfaction and worthiness lol.
jlwee
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:29 pm    Post subject: Poor Accent Quality Reply with quote

Got my accent from Melaka last week, these are the some bad experience with my brand new accent:

1. Got my car early in the morning and at evening time discover some "tuck tuck" sound and i applied brake and start moving the car. Send my car to servecie centre next day and after 1 hour they still can't rectified the problem and the service centre is going to close soon (about 4.45pm). Therefore, they ask me to send the car there next day early in the morning and they will loan a car to me.

2. Next day send in early in the morning and about 2.30 service centre call me up to collect the car. Tested few round. Issue resolve.

3. After four days which is on 14 June, another problem coming out. Whenever i took a right turn, there will be "tuck tuck" sound. Turn left no problem found. Send back to service by today early in the morning for 1k service and ask them to check this problem. After 2 hours, they told me that issue resolve.

4. Turn a few turn and no issue found. While on the way back to my office, the "tuck tuck" sound appear again and the worst thing is the old problem also coming back. Send back again to the same SC and they want me to leave my car there for another 1 or 2 days again and they can't do it by today coz they are buzy at the moment. What the hell it is, first time ask me to leave the car and promise me will resolve the issue but the issue come back again within a week and new problem coming out again now want me to leave the car there again.....

Complaint to the BM of KB, he sit beside me and we test it on the road, he admit the problem but same thing ask me to leave the car for them for 2days.

I will leave my car to them next week for 2 days, will update you guys..

Yet, do u guys know how much it cost for my first 1k service:
1. gasket RM3.30
2. filter assy-engine RM 11.00
3. Castrol Magnatec 4L RM 80
4. Auto Transmission Oil RM 88
5. Free Washing (Wash like nvr wash)

TOTAL : 182.30

As a conclusion, regret to buy ACCENT!!!!! nothing different with proton....lousy parts, potong kepala service centre...
Been driving my Inokom Matrix (CKD) for 7 months clock 20K...nvr give me any problem...no performance problem...

My advice is with different of not more then 5k, go for Matrix instead of Accent. Matrix have better performance and good quality accesories
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Poor Accent Quality Reply with quote

jlwee, you can't conclude that Accent is bad cause of minor issue. Its still much better than Plotong. 10 plotong cars roll out, 9 with problems. Even Merz,BMW etc sure have their problems too. Think about it.
Please post the right topic in the right posting. TQ.

jlwee wrote:
Got my accent from Melaka last week, these are the some bad experience with my brand new accent:

1. Got my car early in the morning and at evening time discover some "tuck tuck" sound and i applied brake and start moving the car. Send my car to servecie centre next day and after 1 hour they still can't rectified the problem and the service centre is going to close soon (about 4.45pm). Therefore, they ask me to send the car there next day early in the morning and they will loan a car to me.

2. Next day send in early in the morning and about 2.30 service centre call me up to collect the car. Tested few round. Issue resolve.

3. After four days which is on 14 June, another problem coming out. Whenever i took a right turn, there will be "tuck tuck" sound. Turn left no problem found. Send back to service by today early in the morning for 1k service and ask them to check this problem. After 2 hours, they told me that issue resolve.

4. Turn a few turn and no issue found. While on the way back to my office, the "tuck tuck" sound appear again and the worst thing is the old problem also coming back. Send back again to the same SC and they want me to leave my car there for another 1 or 2 days again and they can't do it by today coz they are buzy at the moment. What the hell it is, first time ask me to leave the car and promise me will resolve the issue but the issue come back again within a week and new problem coming out again now want me to leave the car there again.....

Complaint to the BM of KB, he sit beside me and we test it on the road, he admit the problem but same thing ask me to leave the car for them for 2days.

1. gasket RM3.30

As a conclusion, regret to buy ACCENT!!!!! nothing different with proton....lousy parts, potong kepala service centre...
Been driving my Inokom Matrix (CKD) for 7 months clock 20K...nvr give me any problem...no performance problem...

My advice is with different of not more then 5k, go for Matrix instead of Accent. Matrix have better performance and good quality accesories

slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Poor Accent Quality Reply with quote

jlwee wrote:

Hi, can u explain more for ur "tuck tuck" sound? Maybe we can help u to identify the problem...
Do u mean the "tuck tuck" sound come out when u braked the car ?
Where the sound come from ? Rear brake ? Front Brake ?

Quote:

turn right the "tuck tuck" sound come out ?...pls where the sound come from ? left passenger front door?

Quote:

in order to solve this issue, the most important thing is, where the sound come from??? Can u identify this ? btw, where u send the car to service/repair ? Autorised SC or KB SC ?

Quote:

u shall ask him what's the problem ? u shall confirm the problem they have identify is correct.....and Why the problem u need to leave the car with them for 2 days ?

Quote:
1. gasket RM3.30

it is normal price, except the A/TO why so expensive ?
some of the SC did not ask the car owner to change the A/TO on 1k service....what brand ?

Quote:

yes, agree with u Inokom Matrix is good
but all the car assemble locally, including matrix & accent, has higher defect rate ...because of the tak bolek attitude...
my friend, Tewky and me (we are the unluckly one) also complaint just like u previously....
Hyundai Accent is not bad except the poor local accesories
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
jlwee
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Poor Accent Quality Reply with quote

marky wrote:
Please post the right topic in the right posting. TQ.

Marky, i dun think i am posting in the wrong area. The reason why i post it here is becoz i am owning a Matrix and Accent and therefore now i m try to share my experience of these two Hyundai Car
jlwee
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Poor Accent Quality Reply with quote

Beh, it is really pretty hard for me to describe how is the sound. I am also not able to retify why got this sound else i think i no need to get help from SC. Anyway, thanks for your concern.

I get my car from KB and all the while i went to KB Service Centre @ Melaka.

What make me feel frustrated is the SC Manager also couldn't tell me what is the problem and just keep asked me to leave my car there for 2 days.

They nvr asked me whether want to change the AT oil but they just changed and bill me....and is damm expensive
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: Poor Accent Quality Reply with quote

jlwee, If I'm not mistaken, they change my M/T oil during my 1K service also. I guess its standard to change M/T or A/T and engine oil during 1K service.
jlwee wrote:
Beh, it is really pretty hard for me to describe how is the sound. I am also not able to retify why got this sound else i think i no need to get help from SC. Anyway, thanks for your concern.

What make me feel frustrated is the SC Manager also couldn't tell me what is the problem and just keep asked me to leave my car there for 2 days.

They nvr asked me whether want to change the AT oil but they just changed and bill me....and is damm expensive

slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Poor Accent Quality Reply with quote

jlwee wrote:

I think they can not identify what's the problem for ur car, so ask u to leave ur car there 2 days to check..... I hope they can find the solution for u,
as for the AT oil, some of the SC change for u 1k some did not...so I have no comment about this issue, but RM88 is quite expensive....I have changed the Gear Oil - Castrol ATF (3 Lt x RM19.3) - only RM57.9 for 20K service...btw, what's the brand of ur new AT Oil?
ycsteven

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

going to my 20k service..plan to go today.but then lazy..so probably tomorrow...have to serive the AT exchange ar...wah..burn my wallet again... Mad
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ycsteven, what happen to your A/T?
ycsteven wrote:
going to my 20k service..plan to go today.but then lazy..so probably tomorrow...have to serive the AT exchange ar...wah..burn my wallet again... Mad

ycsteven

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
ycsteven, what happen to your A/T?
ycsteven wrote:
sorry what i mean is only exchange the A/T oil only.. Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: