Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Compare Hyundai Accent with Proton Iswara/Wira/Waja/Gen2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi People, I copied from the other forum posted by daxyaphw.
>>
Hi Folks,

I've just tested my friend Gen 2 (1 day old). Well, I am so happy owning our beloved car Accent. When I sat into the car, I feel so dizzy and like cramped in the car. It is not spacious as Accent. In Gen 2 ho, I have difficult to breathe man..Really one......(laughing stock) The car console is very futuristic but somehow I don't like it...I think different people have diff opinion on this.

Wow, the door is very heavy man...2 times heavy than Accent. No wonder they said with 190kmh and feel steady on the road. Rolling Eyes

About the automatic transmission. It is a bit slow to react when you really push the car, compare to Accent (perhaps our fuzzy logic better) coz Gen 2 is fully ICU automatic (means computerised). Up the hill, Accent the best, slbeh!!! Twisted Evil

The best thing is Gen 2 doesn't come with Auto central lock which my fren need to squeezed the SA to give FOC. No tinted windows too. No free stuff at all even a steering lock and the best part is, when I do reverse, I can't really see any object behind me. I am 5ft 8" and seat height adjusted maximum. I wonder if someone who is shorter especially ladies....have to be very careful when reverse.

And lastly, I feel draging the car...serious one. To those Gen 2 owners, I'm sorry if I hurt your feeling Embarassed . Just to share something.
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
>>
Hi Folks,

I've just tested my friend Gen 2 (1 day old). Well, I am so happy owning our beloved car Accent. When I sat into the car, I feel so dizzy and like cramped in the car. It is not spacious as Accent. In Gen 2 ho, I have difficult to breathe man..Really one......(laughing stock) The car console is very futuristic but somehow I don't like it...I think different people have diff opinion on this.

Wow, the door is very heavy man...2 times heavy than Accent. No wonder they said with 190kmh and feel steady on the road. Rolling Eyes

About the automatic transmission. It is a bit slow to react when you really push the car, compare to Accent (perhaps our fuzzy logic better) coz Gen 2 is fully ICU automatic (means computerised). Up the hill, Accent the best, slbeh!!! Twisted Evil

The best thing is Gen 2 doesn't come with Auto central lock which my fren need to squeezed the SA to give FOC. No tinted windows too. No free stuff at all even a steering lock and the best part is, when I do reverse, I can't really see any object behind me. I am 5ft 8" and seat height adjusted maximum. I wonder if someone who is shorter especially ladies....have to be very careful when reverse.

And lastly, I feel draging the car...serious one. To those Gen 2 owners, I'm sorry if I hurt your feeling Embarassed . Just to share something.

Waja seems like beeter than this GEN2, I think, except the look Confused
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, agree with you Beh.
slbeh wrote:
marky wrote:
>>
Hi Folks,

daxyaphw
General Member

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
Yup, agree with you Beh.
slbeh wrote:
marky wrote:
>>
Hi Folks,

Guys,

The very same car center locking faulty and need to be close to the car side by side to alarm and disalarm. phew....the owner is sweating man....
I sweating also... Evil or Very Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
chkwong

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last week, raining, saw a brand new Waja driver window cannot close. He put a plastic sheet there to cover up. The driver by now must be cursing already. Razz
daxyaphw
General Member

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chkwong wrote:
Last week, raining, saw a brand new Waja driver window cannot close. He put a plastic sheet there to cover up. The driver by now must be cursing already. Razz

chkwong,

All this Proton's accessories are lousy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

daxyaphw wrote:
chkwong wrote:

chkwong,

I have this experience with my previous Waja Evil or Very Mad
heavy raining & traffic jam, windows can not close due fault of the power windows, just imagine the situation I have faced Embarassed Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wah!!! Beh, that bad ar. My friend who bought Waja, the steering wheel volume control button spoil just a few weeks after he got the car. Cost him about $120 to have it replace!!! He was *@^)!@%)!@^!)(#*&@_$(^. Next his M/T box jammed up cause water was seeping in. He was without a car for 2 months.

slbeh wrote:
daxyaphw wrote:
chkwong wrote:

chkwong,

I have this experience with my previous Waja Evil or Very Mad
heavy raining & traffic jam, windows can not close due fault of the power windows, just imagine the situation I have faced Embarassed Shocked

ycsteven

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

really that cha ar..tell your guy a real story..i have a very good friend who drove her friend's Waja sometime, and i asked her opinion before i got my accent how's the waja, and she told me very good..the waja..stable and nice interior design and more space...only the exterior look like ..don't need to describe lah..but then you know what after i bought my accent 2 months..she told me she ordered Accent liao..bt then i didn't ask her why lah..of course our Accent is better lah Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ycsteven wrote:
batista wrote:
Hi all, I'm new here. I plan to buy either Proton Wira 1.5A or Hyundai Accent 1.5A. Can any 'sifu' tell me which is better? In terms of FC, suspension, handling, comfy... i heard that Accent's interior is smaller than Wira. Is that true? Is Accent comes with ABS? kam siah - kam siah!
i had been driving wira as my first car for 7 yrs, and nothing much i can say what are the thing is better compare to Accent.

chkwong wrote:
For all the cars that I have owned and/or drived in my family including my parents and brothers:

* Kembara 1.3M
* Kancil 880M
* Saga/Iswara 1.3M
* Wira 1.5M
* Honda City VTEC 1.5A
* Accent 1.5A
* N13 Nissan Sentra 1.5 SLX

Nothing comes close to the value-for-money paid for Accent. Probably the next best value-for-money is the Avanza, but then the waiting is so long.

I do not own a Wira but I own an Iswara for the past 10 years already and my drove friends Wira before.

For Wira, its spacious and low. My friend advice me not to drive through flood water if possible. Because it is low, handling was slighly better than Iswara. Suspension system wise, Wira is softer than Iswara. 4 adults in the Wira, the back will 'touch' the wheel.

But for Accent, with 5 adults (2 front and 4 at the back) handling, comford,pickup is still good. Toughness is much better than Wira.
In one word " Value for every cents"
tkj

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys,

Anybody checked out the Autoworld >> Korean Cars >> Hyundai Accent RX-S forum?? We have 2 very "passionate" friends having some heated debates on the performance on our Accent. Of coz, one is pro-Accent and the other is not.

TKJ
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another discussion for the new P1 Sawi on autoworld
have a look !
Sawi is a big joke
http://www.autoworld.com.my/forum/allposts.asp?summary=1&Forum=ap935435136&access=2&status=1&subject=Sawi+is+a+big+joke
chkwong

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya, sawi is this yr biggest joke. Saw the car few times at few Proton showroom, brainless design. The SA practically pukul lalat.
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My colleague's few months old new Gen 2, driver door can't close/open. Its like when pull the latch, it will not open fully. The other problem mention is the suspension system. Car not balance and a lot of noice.

According to her,send to proton many times but problems still not solve. They change and adjust many things but still can't solve it. She said a lot more complains but Proton can't solve it...she did not tell me other problems. But shd has the regreting look.

Savvy is a big joke!!! 1.2 for 40K+!!!! Better buy Iswara 1.3. Bigger and spacious! Don't sound solid enough at all.

MyVi even worse. Body bigger good but thinner panel! The door frame looks thick but very thin plate. Curb weight is about less than 1,000kg (salemen said).
chinhai8

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is some photo to let you guys comment:

Admin: Shall we include this pictures here?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 2 of 19

Jump to: