Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HELP and about MOD

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Performance & Modification
View previous topic :: View next topic  
finian
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: HELP and about MOD Reply with quote

hey guys, im newbie here, just want to ask some basic mod for my auto accent car..wat can i do to increase car pick up and perfomance?

Oh ya..anyone know where can i find 4inch Door visor for 05 accent?i been to Brother but they dont have the stock.

Anyone know where can i buy bumper or skirt for accent also? >.<
my accent is original look..there is nothing outside...trying to beautify it..

and i would like to DIY cold air intake for accent..anyone done that?can send me picture how to do it?

Really appreciate if someone can help me.

TRYING HARD TO MAKE MY CAR BETTER..

currently juz add in 2x 12inch Helix sub woofer,american bass amp,Helix component set and change CD/MP3 player only.. >.<
chejeff
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Re: HELP and about MOD Reply with quote

finian wrote:
hey guys, im newbie here, just want to ask some basic mod for my auto accent car..wat can i do to increase car pick up and perfomance?

Oh ya..anyone know where can i find 4inch Door visor for 05 accent?i been to Brother but they dont have the stock.

Anyone know where can i buy bumper or skirt for accent also? >.<
my accent is original look..there is nothing outside...trying to beautify it..

and i would like to DIY cold air intake for accent..anyone done that?can send me picture how to do it?

Really appreciate if someone can help me.

TRYING HARD TO MAKE MY CAR BETTER..

currently juz add in 2x 12inch Helix sub woofer,american bass amp,Helix component set and change CD/MP3 player only.. >.<

hi finian, you can find alot of modification that can be done here in the forum only if you could put a little effort to read some past post.

as a start, clkwa had did quite a number of modification which i guess u can start from there. i recently got clkwa bumper on my accent but jus my grill was not done the way i want.

i am now still waiting for them to correct it but it wil not be fix till march.

hope this helps
jamesc
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

where u from?
i can get the 4inch visors and other etc u are looking for.
pm me ur contact number and we'll discuss.

JamesC © HACM Windscreen Sticker® ™
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Performance & Modification All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: