Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[WTS] Royal Purple Engine Oil (fully synthetic)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chriscctan
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:50 pm    Post subject: [WTS] Royal Purple Engine Oil (fully synthetic) Reply with quote

For limited time!!

RM 38.00 Per Quart (946ml)

Price of RM38.00 include postage if minimum 4 Quarts order. (for West Malaysia Only)

RM40 for single Quart purchased.

I will shipped out the product 5 working day after receiving your payments.

(1 bottle/quart =946ml -- normal car required 4 bottles)

Available grade: 5w20 & 5w30

SHIPPING AND HANDLING

Parcel/Normal Post
West Malaysia - RM 8 (free if minimum of 4 order)
East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak) - RM 15

For international Post - please contact me (0124308521) for further details

Payment

Bank transfer to: HSBC/Hong Leong

ATM / Direct deposit

Personal Cheque (ship-out once payment cleared)

Terms and Conditions

Please contact me within 24 hours upon winning the bid

Please pay within 3 days once I provide banking details and drop me an email once you have banked in the money with your name, contact number, shipping address and reference number

I will ship out your item within 5 working days once I receive payment with the details listed above.

For Return Policy, please refer to the below.

I will pack items securely but will not be held liable for postal damages.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Motor Oil delivers superior protection and improves performance in four-cycle gasoline and diesel engines. It increases horsepower and torque, saves fuels and reduces heat, wear and emissions. It has unsurpassed oxidation stability that allows for extended oil drains and fewer oil changes, which saves you time and money and reduces the impact on the environment.

Royal Purple’s motor oils are API certified.

Royal Purple’s performance advantages come from a blend of synthetic oils plus Royal Purple’s proprietary Synerlec technology. Synerlec additive technology greatly reduces engine wear, including ring, cylinder and bearing wear. It is extremely tenacious, adheres to engine surfaces and remains after shutdown, which provides protection upon initial startup.

Royal Purple Motor Oil is compatible with other mineral and synthetic motor oils. Royal Purple recommends waiting until the manufacturer's first scheduled oil change or a minimum of 2,000 miles in new gasoline engines before using Royal Purple. Allow 8,000 to 10,000 miles before use in diesel engines.

Advanced Technology Creates Advanced Products

Royal Purple’s advanced additive technologies, such as Synerlec, enable its products to outperform leading synthetic and conventional lubricants. These unique chemistries strengthen the base oil for improved performance. They also create an ionic bond that adheres to metal parts for continuous protection.

The film strength of a lubricant is its inherent ability to withstand the effects of load, speed and temperature without breaking down or rupturing, thus enabling the lubricant to maintain an unbroken film between lubricated surfaces under operating conditions. Royal Purple’s high film strength improves combustion to free up more power, optimize fuel economy and reduce emissions. High film strength also dramatically reduces wear.

According to the editors of Hot Rod Magazine, "We’ve torn down some of our dyno engines that have been seriously abused, but with Royal P(urple) in the pan, the bearings have looked new."

Royal Purple actually improves the condition of metal surfaces by remaining long after pressure would have been squeezed out of ordinary lubricants. Royal Purple responds to increased pressure with increased viscosity.

Lubricants often have a limited service life due to oxidation which reduces oil’s ability to lubricate. Oil’s ability to resist oxidation is measured by the ASTM’s rigorous Thin Film Oxidation Uptake Test (TFOUT). The test is so severe that it lasts only 1300 minutes. Royal Purple not only surpasses leading mineral- and synthetic-based oils in the test, it also outlasts the duration of the test.

Royal Purple’s superior oxidation stability enable oil changes to be extended up to 12,000 miles or more depending on the equipment. Extending oil change intervals save you time and money. It also reduces the impact on the environment by reducing the amount of oil that has to be produced and disposed of.

Synerlec, Royal Purple’s proprietary, additive lubricant technology, is the cornerstone of RP's entire product line. It creates an ionic bond that adheres to metal parts to provide continuous protection even at start-up and strengthens the oil to provide unparalleled performance and protection.

Royal Purple’s film strength is up to 400% stronger than other oils. High film strength prevents contact between metal parts and improves sealing inside the engine for more complete combustion and dramatically reduced wear. Improved combustion creates more power, better fuel economy and reduced emissions.

Royal Purple remains on the metal surface long after ordinary lubricants would have been squeezed out by pressure and heat. It actually improves engine surfaces by responding to increased pressure with increased viscosity until the metal peaks (asperities) undergo deformation and flow into the low spots. Over time, the metal surface becomes extremely smooth and can even develop a mirror-like surface.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Buying & Selling All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: