Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Change to other Audio System
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wang, there are many good brands coming into Msia now, brands we never heard before and those really expensive when order from over sea or online.
But most important of all, parts availability, if not have to change or wait longer during repairs.
wang wrote:
Latest updates ... mayky, heard of MB Quart? got a great offer of MB Quart component set at RM900 ... still can go lower i think, and i heard bout this MB Quart quite long dy, just that don't really have the Vitamin C to play mah ... well ... anyone here tried using MB Quart DSD 216??? Laughing

check this out: http://www.mbquart.com/2003/en_US/reviews/assets/2002_02_MobileEntertain.pdf?ID=54

wang

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
Wang, there are many good brands coming into Msia now, brands we never heard before and those really expensive when order from over sea or online.
But most important of all, parts availability, if not have to change or wait longer during repairs.
wang wrote:
Latest updates ... mayky, heard of MB Quart? got a great offer of MB Quart component set at RM900 ... still can go lower i think, and i heard bout this MB Quart quite long dy, just that don't really have the Vitamin C to play mah ... well ... anyone here tried using MB Quart DSD 216??? Laughing

check this out: http://www.mbquart.com/2003/en_US/reviews/assets/2002_02_MobileEntertain.pdf?ID=54

I don't know then, but all these while, i heard alot bout MB Quart, just that most of MB Quart products are all over rm1400 loo for the cheapest if im not mistaken since last year. So, if u said bout kenwood and if the price is around there (rm900), just give it a try to MB Quart, and u will never regret it. It's so famous for the clarity and also vocal. Haiyoyo ... cannot stand dy lar ... Razz hahahaha i think i going to change soon lar, cos it's a component set mah .... hmmm ....
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wah!! Ok lor. Good luck man. Once installed lio ar, we all meet up for our 2nd TT session and all of those can 'char kei' lor Wink hahahahaha

wang wrote:

I don't know then, but all these while, i heard alot bout MB Quart, just that most of MB Quart products are all over rm1400 loo for the cheapest if im not mistaken since last year. So, if u said bout kenwood and if the price is around there (rm900), just give it a try to MB Quart, and u will never regret it. It's so famous for the clarity and also vocal. Haiyoyo ... cannot stand dy lar ... Razz hahahaha i think i going to change soon lar, cos it's a component set mah .... hmmm ....

wang

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
Wah!! Ok lor. Good luck man. Once installed lio ar, we all meet up for our 2nd TT session and all of those can 'char kei' lor Wink hahahahaha

wang wrote:

No problems marky, i will ... but have to wait lar ... hehehe ...
wang

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything done marky Smile
wang

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
Great. What was done???
wang wrote:

The MB Quart component set lar ... gau tim dy loo ... previous was mohawk component set in front mah then now mohawk put behind and mb quart put in front lor .... think gonna get a crossover lar .... dunno when gonna do that lar ... that's the last thing then no more dy loo ...
wang

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
Your MB-Q ... how much and what is the diameter used? Is it 2 way or mini 3-way?
wang wrote:
marky wrote:
Great. What was done???
wang wrote:

The MB Quart component set lar ... gau tim dy loo ... previous was mohawk component set in front mah then now mohawk put behind and mb quart put in front lor .... think gonna get a crossover lar .... dunno when gonna do that lar ... that's the last thing then no more dy loo ...

Wah lau eh, im not very sure leh ... hehehe ... anyway, u can check and find everything here gua including the reviews Smile
http://www.carreview.com/pscCar,Audio/Speakers/MB%20Quart/PRD_129470_1805crx.aspx
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like it needs an Amp to have a good sound from it. Else, it is a waste to have it installed. What do you think? maybe I can sit in and listen...
wang wrote:
marky wrote:
Your MB-Q ... how much and what is the diameter used? Is it 2 way or mini 3-way?
wang wrote:
marky wrote:
Great. What was done???
wang wrote:

Wah lau eh, im not very sure leh ... hehehe ... anyway, u can check and find everything here gua including the reviews Smile
http://www.carreview.com/pscCar,Audio/Speakers/MB%20Quart/PRD_129470_1805crx.aspx

wang

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wang wrote:
marky wrote:
wang wrote:
marky wrote:
Great. What was done???
wang wrote:

Wah seh Marky, 3 amps not enough ar? 1 for the woofer, 1 for the front speaker and another 1 for the rear speaker ... anyway, see when is the next TT session with u lar, then u sit and listen again lor Razz i sure welcome u wan wor hor sifu hor .... now really feel like doing the sound damper for the door lar .... Evil or Very Mad
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wah...me not si fu lar...there are so many others better than me.
Once more amp to connect to the other 3 amps lar....hahahaha
Sure can. We all can go meet up one day....no need official.
For the sound damperner, you can try to get from KB SC or DIY lor
hahahaha.
wang wrote:

Wah seh Marky, 3 amps not enough ar? 1 for the woofer, 1 for the front speaker and another 1 for the rear speaker ... anyway, see when is the next TT session with u lar, then u sit and listen again lor Razz i sure welcome u wan wor hor sifu hor .... now really feel like doing the sound damper for the door lar .... Evil or Very Mad

chinhai8

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how much a pair of tweeter will cost??
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best you shop around for the best price. I do not know how much, but it can be from $20 something. Brothers will be a good place to compare.
chinhai8 wrote:

wang

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
Best you shop around for the best price. I do not know how much, but it can be from $20 something. Brothers will be a good place to compare.
chinhai8 wrote:

It depends on what tweeter u use also lor ... some might vary till rm120 for a pair of tweeter and some are cheap stuffs but if u are really going for clarity and if u spend most of the time in the car, i suggest u to get a good pair of tweeter Smile
wang

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
Wah...me not si fu lar...there are so many others better than me.
Once more amp to connect to the other 3 amps lar....hahahaha
Sure can. We all can go meet up one day....no need official.
For the sound damperner, you can try to get from KB SC or DIY lor
hahahaha.
wang wrote:

No money to buy amplifier dy lar marky, like u so rich meh? Razz but one thing for sure, i will do the sound damper the very next thing ... really cannot stand and accept a new car with noises here and there Sad
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bryan69 wrote:
any idea on modifying a good sound system
but.................
my budget is below 800+ Embarassed Embarassed

i will suggest u modify the sound system after 1 year or warranty void Wink save the RM800 now
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: