Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Change to other Audio System
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rah_maty
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:32 pm    Post subject: New radio Reply with quote

Hi All

I just trade in my VDO player to Sony CDR/CDRW Player.Rear speaker i changed to Audiostream (2 speaker + 2 crossover + 2 tweeter)and front speaker to Dragstar (2 speaker + 2 crossover + 2 tweeter)

Now i'm happy with my new stereo system.Previously if i turn the volume loud i can hear the crack sound.According to SA of the accessories shop it's due to the speaker supplied by Hyundai (audiovox) are low quality and small magnet.The SA also give me horn PIAAM for free.So now i happy to horn those idiot on the road.Heheheh

I'm happy with my new sound systems.I had spend around rm1200.I plan to buy amp box.

Arios.
augustineaf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: New radio Reply with quote

rah_maty wrote:
Hi All

I just trade in my VDO player to Sony CDR/CDRW Player.Rear speaker i changed to Audiostream (2 speaker + 2 crossover + 2 tweeter)and front speaker to Dragstar (2 speaker + 2 crossover + 2 tweeter)

Now i'm happy with my new stereo system.Previously if i turn the volume loud i can hear the crack sound.According to SA of the accessories shop it's due to the speaker supplied by Hyundai (audiovox) are low quality and small magnet.The SA also give me horn PIAAM for free.So now i happy to horn those idiot on the road.Heheheh

I'm happy with my new sound systems.I had spend around rm1200.I plan to buy amp box.

Arios.

hi,
i see you have done some nice work on your audio!! post some pictures on the forum, specially when you have done your amp box!!
cool.......................
rajswyf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hi All

Arios.

Hi rah...how much is your rear speaker to gether with cross over. Does your speaker comes with built in tweeter? What is the wattage like?
How about the size of the speaker.
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: New radio Reply with quote

Wah!!! Can sit and enjoy TT and listen to music at the same time lor!!!!! Very Happy
Not bad, a really good deal! Btw, your car after warranty already?
rah_maty wrote:
Hi All

Arios.

rah_maty
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: New radio Reply with quote

Hi Marky

My car mileage currently around 15-16k...Warranty still valid ..i trade in coz i want to enjoy listening to the music...My car still under warranty..
Cannot tahan the vdo sound ...especially if used the cdr that i burn..
and if i speeding more than 100kmh ..my rear speaker will sound very noisy due to screw mounting.btw our original speaker is only 60w...the SA can't accept my original speaker for trade in
i try to find people who one my original speaker. Crying or Very sad Actually the original rear and front are same size n same brand.

Rahmat.
marky wrote:
Wah!!! Can sit and enjoy TT and listen to music at the same time lor!!!!! Very Happy
Not bad, a really good deal! Btw, your car after warranty already?
rah_maty wrote:
Hi All

Arios.
rah_maty
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My rear speaker price are rm650 1 set.(c.w 2 speaker 150w + 2 tweeter + 2 crossover)The tweeter are separated with the speaker.the voltage are 150w.For our accent we can't change into bigger speaker size due to the speaker holder.If we want to change to bigger speaker the SA have to drill out some metal plate that hold the (rear speaker + 3rd brake light + reversed sensor). I refuse to drill the metal plate coz my car is a brand new car...Rugi laa ....

Rahmat

Arios.[/quote]

Hi rah...how much is your rear speaker to gether with cross over. Does your speaker comes with built in tweeter? What is the wattage like?
How about the size of the speaker.[/quote]
ycsteven

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wah maybe v should do the car entertainment TT together with the next DIY TT liao.hehe..
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rah_maty wrote:
My rear speaker price are rm650 1 set.(c.w 2 speaker 150w + 2 tweeter + 2 crossover)The tweeter are separated with the speaker.the voltage are 150w.For our accent we can't change into bigger speaker size due to the speaker holder.If we want to change to bigger speaker the SA have to drill out some metal plate that hold the (rear speaker + 3rd brake light + reversed sensor). I refuse to drill the metal plate coz my car is a brand new car...Rugi laa ....

Rahmat

wow, have to spend RM650 only for the rear speaker ....cheaper how much I can get? I may want to change the rear speaker outside, lazy to go to KB SC for this matter already...went there anything is ok, went back, the vibration sound on the rear speaker/tweeter come back again...wasting my time & petrol... Shocked
and only morining session to SS223 KB SC, afternoon session to Jln Ipoh.....& only one man in charge for this, and off on saturday... Confused
how stupid the schedule they have provided to us Brick wall
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beh, our stock speakers are local OEM Alpine speakers. Quality etc, not so good. What you plan to get le?
slbeh wrote:
rah_maty wrote:

Rahmat

wow, have to spend RM650 only for the rear speaker ....cheaper how much I can get? I may want to change the rear speaker outside, lazy to go to KB SC for this matter already...went there anything is ok, went back, the vibration sound on the rear speaker/tweeter come back again...wasting my time & petrol... Shocked
and only morining session to SS223 KB SC, afternoon session to Jln Ipoh.....& only one man in charge for this, and off on saturday... Confused
how stupid the schedule they have provided to us Brick wall

ycsteven

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I chnaged my rear speaker within the 1st week since i got my accent, lousy speaker i ever use in my car, even my old wira better sound than the stock speaker. Evil or Very Mad
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steven, your speaker is Kenwood right?
ycsteven wrote:
I chnaged my rear speaker within the 1st week since i got my accent, lousy speaker i ever use in my car, even my old wira better sound than the stock speaker. Evil or Very Mad

ycsteven

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
Steven, your speaker is Kenwood right?
ycsteven wrote:
Noup, i changed to Sony.. Smile
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beh, I have check and listen to many friends car. If not going to use Amplifier, then better to get Kenwood speakers with Pioneer HU.
Sony speakers are good too with Amplifier.
slbeh wrote:
wow..very nice .. pionner mp3 player
how about the rear speaker...anyone can recomand?
requirement is just better than our stock one Think

marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dagg3r, not to "POP" your dreams, but Alpine is imported model and the quality is very good but pricey. The down side is, if anything were to happen, it will take sometime for it to be repaired.
As for Pioneer and Kenwood, it is locally assemble, therefore parts and repair will be easy.
dagg3r wrote:
kingkong wrote:
hi dagg3r,
The selling feature for DEH-P5750MP is the "iPodŽ adaptor ready".. If you don't have iPod or no intention to get iPod then I suggestion you get other models cause RM740 for a HU is rather pricey... just my opinion.

dagg3r wrote:
haze wrote:
planning to buy this pionner mp3 player DEH-P5750MP

is it really that nice? I am saving up money to buy a new player too... Maybe to add in a woofer too since I already installed components in my car. Wink

If that is pricey, then u will be Shocked to know that I am actually starting my piggy bank to save money for a Alpine or Eclipse HU. Confused Dunno it will happen or not this dream, we shall see... RM1400 wey! Crazy!!! Shocked

wang

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Latest updates ... mayky, heard of MB Quart? got a great offer of MB Quart component set at RM900 ... still can go lower i think, and i heard bout this MB Quart quite long dy, just that don't really have the Vitamin C to play mah ... well ... anyone here tried using MB Quart DSD 216??? Laughing

check this out: http://www.mbquart.com/2003/en_US/reviews/assets/2002_02_MobileEntertain.pdf?ID=54
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: