Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Speakers, Tweeter, Amplifier etc
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:57 pm    Post subject: Speakers, Tweeter, Amplifier etc Reply with quote

my right rear speaker sometimes got the bababa sound (something like the speaker broken already) ...shall I ask for new one or can they fix for me ? Anyone experince this before? I think KB give us the poor local made speakers lah....even my previous wira/kancil/waja did not have this kind of sound with me before selling them Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by slbeh on Tue May 17, 2005 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slbeh, go claim warranty for your speaker. Its the local Alpine type. Tear very easy when we increase the volumn to >30.

It will be a days job and you have to go there early cause SC have to call the guy to come and change. Better inform them earlier.
ycsteven

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
slbeh, go claim warranty for your speaker. Its the local Alpine type. Tear very easy when we increase the volumn to >30.

It will be a days job and you have to go there early cause SC have to call the guy to come and change. Better inform them earlier.
yah...call them order the stuff first..or else u have go there for another time....
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ycsteven wrote:
marky wrote:

yah...call them order the stuff first..or else u have go there for another time..

yeah...but the only thing is sometimes the speaker is ok sometime is not ok for this local Alpine type.. Confused If I go there to claim and at that time the speak is fine then how to prove to them the speake sudak rosak ??? Rolling Eyes ....have to wait until it become worse...then only go there to claim Evil or Very Mad but no later than end of next month.....my car is nearly 1 year old already Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Babyh

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slbeh wrote:
yeah...but the only thing is sometimes the speaker is ok sometime is not ok for this local Alpine type.. Confused If I go there to claim and at that time the speak is fine then how to prove to them the speake sudak rosak ??? Rolling Eyes ....have to wait until it become worse...then only go there to claim Evil or Very Mad but no later than end of next month.....my car is nearly 1 year old already Mad

slbeh,

Up your your volume above 30 everytime you drive your car, then it will become worse la.......... Twisted Evil
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Babyh wrote:
slbeh wrote:

slbeh,

Up your your volume above 30 everytime you drive your car, then it will become worse la.......... Twisted Evil

Hahaha..I know what u mean Twisted Evil
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have made a call with Mr Yeah, the person who in chage the audio system for KB.......ask me to go there (Jln Ipoh SC) after 2:00pm tommorrow......have to stay at office lah......... Crying or Very sad Embarassed
augustineaf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
Go on Sat early morning even before they open the gate!!! hahahaha

call them and make booking for 9.00am to 9.30am, saturday. then you can go there in between those time and get your car service ASAP. if no booking then you have to waiting in line-loh, first came, first serve.
with booking earlier, you can a least jump queue if you reach there between your booking time.

cheers
rajswyf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
yeah...but the only thing is sometimes the speaker is ok sometime is not ok for this local Alpine type.. If I go there to claim and at that time the speak is fine then how to prove to them the speake sudak rosak ??? ....have to wait until it become worse...then only go there to claim but no later than end of next month.....my car is nearly 1 year old already

slbeh,

Up your your volume above 30 everytime you drive your car, then it will become worse la..........

Helo brother our speaker in the front want is Audio Vox brand lah. Sound tech told me is a lousy brand and the vdo cd player output is only 35w no kick wanna. Try Pioneer DEH 1650 with out put watt is 50 wow lau eh super sound lah.
gvoyager

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rajswyf wrote:
Helo brother our speaker in the front want is Audio Vox brand lah. Sound tech told me is a lousy brand and the vdo cd player output is only 35w no kick wanna. Try Pioneer DEH 1650 with out put watt is 50 wow lau eh super sound lah.

wei bro, you just found out today ar? what makes u think the back speakers are audiovox and the front ones could be JBL? for such lousy speakers of course they have to match it with lousy player. if u want 50W player then u better change ur speakers too - have to match ma!
rajswyf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
    rajswyf wrote:

wei bro, you just found out today ar? what makes u think the back speakers are audiovox and the front ones could be JBL? for such lousy speakers of course they have to match it with lousy player. if u want 50W player then u better change ur speakers too - have to match ma!

Gvoyager, so you alredy changed your player and speakee is it.

gvoyager

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rajswyf wrote:
Gvoyager, so you alredy changed your player and speakee is it.

Not yet change la bro,, pokai now,, wait till the ori player/speaker fail first la,, New Brothers shop in kelana jaya selling cheap pioneer 50W MP3 player,, quite tempted even tho am sure the model would be a bit "old",, but for that price,,,,,,,, better go get more angpow first now!!!
Mel
General Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Hi! I am a new Accent owner, just got my car last month...can anyone tell me why there is a loud static noise whenever I listen to my radion or CD? Tried adjusting the treble and bass - no difference!
ycsteven

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mel wrote:
Hi Hi! I am a new Accent owner, just got my car last month...can anyone tell me why there is a loud static noise whenever I listen to my radion or CD? Tried adjusting the treble and bass - no difference!
There is two attena in our accent, so you should back to the SC to ask them switch to another attena and c, i knew it coz when i changed my stock radio to other brand player, and found there is two different attena cable inside the car, ask them check for you.
Mel
General Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! Will do!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: