Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pioneer Radio/CD Player
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow..very nice .. pionner mp3 player
how about the rear speaker...anyone can recomand?
requirement is just better than our stock one Think
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
dagg3r

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kingkong wrote:
hi dagg3r,
The selling feature for DEH-P5750MP is the "iPodŽ adaptor ready".. If you don't have iPod or no intention to get iPod then I suggestion you get other models cause RM740 for a HU is rather pricey... just my opinion.

dagg3r wrote:
haze wrote:
planning to buy this pionner mp3 player DEH-P5750MP

is it really that nice? I am saving up money to buy a new player too... Maybe to add in a woofer too since I already installed components in my car. Wink

If that is pricey, then u will be Shocked to know that I am actually starting my piggy bank to save money for a Alpine or Eclipse HU. Confused Dunno it will happen or not this dream, we shall see... RM1400 wey! Crazy!!! Shocked

1) HPIS EMS 400
2) Grounding
3) pivot Volt Stablelizer
4) Micro Processor & super magnetic
Hyundai Accent 1.5 GLS AT April 2004
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kingkong
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you are going for Alpine then make sure you get a certified Alpine installer too.. Wink
have a colleague who just brought RM10K worth of ICE and ask a certified Alpine engineer "friend" to install also need RM2K. Friend price already RM2k.. i can't imagine what a non-friend price would be.. d'oh! chi sin.
anyway.. my budget for HU with MP3 + Rear & Front speaker + tweeter is RM1K only so i'll go for the cheap stuff. Maybe an all SONY Xplode package.
dagg3r wrote:
kingkong wrote:
hi dagg3r,
The selling feature for DEH-P5750MP is the "iPodŽ adaptor ready".. If you don't have iPod or no intention to get iPod then I suggestion you get other models cause RM740 for a HU is rather pricey... just my opinion.

dagg3r wrote:
haze wrote:

is it really that nice? I am saving up money to buy a new player too... Maybe to add in a woofer too since I already installed components in my car. Wink

If that is pricey, then u will be Shocked to know that I am actually starting my piggy bank to save money for a Alpine or Eclipse HU. Confused Dunno it will happen or not this dream, we shall see... RM1400 wey! Crazy!!! Shocked
wang

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haze wrote:

Any one know how much it cost? If it is too exp, maybe will choice the DEP-P4750MP or DEP 3750MP? Where can i check the prices for those player ONLINE? or any comments and recommended?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
DEH-P4750MP

DEH-3750MP

I bought it at about 7++ also but im not very sure how much cos i let him do everything lor but at least i can say that the guy is quite honest lar, not like those ppl telling u must change this and that lor. If im not mistaken, i think it's around rm780 when i bought, cos i had it installed once my car is out for few days, but believe me, it's a good player lor. ok lar, dun have to go over 1k plus wan gua, too pricey dy i think ... Smile but 1 thing for sure, if u gonna change quite alot of ICE, better get your door sound damper done Smile
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Haze,
Pioneer is good for CD and radio since its clear, more over you do not need an amplifier.
But if you need to have an amplifier installed, then I would suggest to use
Kenwood cause it sounds much better.

haze wrote:
planning to buy this Where can i check the prices for those player ONLINE? or any comments and recommended?
--------------------------------------------------------------------

slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chinhai8 wrote:
Wang!!What model of pioneer player are you using??How much you bought it??

wang wrote:

Code:
 Hi chin, sorry for the late reply, have been outstation for quite sometime ... then abit busy when i came back ... im using the pioneer 5750 lor ... and i bought it at rm800 and i dont know what is the price now wor? maybe cheaper dy gua? don't know wor? but heard from the dealer said if u don't mind for the looks, u can try 2750 ... worth your money ... what i heard lar ... i don't know .. maybe u can ask around if anyone using 2750 lor ... :)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wang wrote:
And mr chin, im not very sure bout the price lor k ... the price i wrote was just a rough guess ar ... u can ask around lar ... alot of sifus here Razz

chinhai8 wrote:
Wang!!never mind for the late reply.....now the player is RM700 something....the cheapest i see is Rm670 in lelong there........thanks you for sharing your information with me Very Happy .........you can just call me CH.....chin sound like money to me......Haha!!

marky wrote:
Code:
I was at Pasar Road today and they do sell the Pioneer player at a cheaper price. So many of them, I also forgot the price. But I spoke to one of the shop owner, and he said that there will be new models which will be release near end of this year. So that is why most of them are starting to sell it cheap cheap.

BaDaMz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wah, everybody recommends Pioneer.. but I'm a SONY guy. How ah? Ke ke ke..

Anyway, I hardly on the radio, only play CDs.. Sometimes, the reception is bad. Is our antenna that good ar?
rivaldo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can i ask, now the Accent car is enclosed with Pioneer CD player. My question is, the CD player can ply MP3 format bo??

Can the player ply others format of Songs??

Please advice Smile
sbsoo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The stock Pioneer CD player can play original & '3 for RM10' CDs Laughing , but can't play MP3 Sad
rivaldo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cannot ply MP3 ah. Sad

Do you guys got any software to convert MP3, WMA format to CD quality format?

Thanks.

Sorry for run out a bit from this topic.
PM me if got. TQTQTQTQ Wink
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehehe.. Pioneer and Sony is good but i prefer Kenwood. I had change it already after a month of using the stock Pioneer coz the sounds is distord when turn loud and somemore not compatible with MP3 disc. Crying or Very sad

The radio reception is based on the tuner technology bulit in the payer. If tuner is great, we should easily get good reception. So far as i tested many brands, I conclude that Blaupunkt is best in the tuner but not popular in Malaysia and also the function is so so only. Sad

Regarding the antenna, you can read the explanation in the car manual. The manual has clearly explained the limitation of the antenna. Wink
BaDaMz wrote:
Wah, everybody recommends Pioneer.. but I'm a SONY guy. How ah? Ke ke ke..

Anyway, I hardly on the radio, only play CDs.. Sometimes, the reception is bad. Is our antenna that good ar?
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah.. The stock pioneer really cant play MP3. Regarding your question, i suppossed that the conversion software is embedded in the CD burning software when you purchase any CD writer. The well-known software should be Nero Burning Rom. I always use it to convert MP3 to burn into the CD format.

Another solution is to use a FM MP3 modulator which sell in the market. The Modulator is powered by the cigarette lighter. It can sent the music through any player by using FM radio. It can be use to plug in MP3 protable player (Analogue) and also pen drive (Digital) too. Shocked Sell at RM12X in Low Yatt Plaza.
rivaldo wrote:
Cannot ply MP3 ah. Sad

Do you guys got any software to convert MP3, WMA format to CD quality format?

Thanks.

Sorry for run out a bit from this topic.
PM me if got. TQTQTQTQ Wink
rivaldo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it? The Nero Burning Rom software can convert. Damm, i using it for 2 years liao also dun know. Hahahahah Embarassed

Maybe i never try to explore, just use to copy the whole CD.
Good, tonight i will try.

Thanks KCKS. Wink

KCKS wrote:
Yeah.. The stock pioneer really cant play MP3. Regarding your question, i suppossed that the conversion software is embedded in the CD burning software when you purchase any CD writer. The well-known software should be Nero Burning Rom. I always use it to convert MP3 to burn into the CD format.

Another solution is to use a FM MP3 modulator which sell in the market. The Modulator is powered by the cigarette lighter. It can sent the music through any player by using FM radio. It can be use to plug in MP3 protable player (Analogue) and also pen drive (Digital) too. Shocked Sell at RM12X in Low Yatt Plaza.
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.. Very Happy Just choose to create Audio CD then drap and drop the MP3 files into the Nero's compilation window then burn it. Maybe you better experiment abit and try it on CDRW first to save the CDR if something goes wrong. Wink

If everthing is fine. You can pump up your favourite music when inserting the CDRW/CDR into the stock Pioneer CD palyer. Dancing Dancing Dancing
Very Happy
rivaldo wrote:
Is it? The Nero Burning Rom software can convert. Damm, i using it for 2 years liao also dun know. Hahahahah Embarassed

Maybe i never try to explore, just use to copy the whole CD.
Good, tonight i will try.

Thanks KCKS. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: