Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pioneer Radio/CD Player
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steven, Pioneer is a right choice. Hope you can join us for out 2nd TT session in PJ. Would like to touch-touch and test out the ori speakers with Pioneer player.

ycsteven wrote:
as a musician.. i can't survive without a player for a long long time..
so i sold my vdo fast fast..with some value..then change to pioneer..hope i made right move..haha Embarassed

wilson
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
Steven, Pioneer is a right choice. Hope you can join us for out 2nd TT session in PJ. Would like to touch-touch and test out the ori speakers with Pioneer player.

ycsteven wrote:
so i sold my vdo fast fast..with some value..then change to pioneer..hope i made right move..haha Embarassed

I trade in my VDO player (2++ mths) for 100 onli, and get a pioneer 1650B .. reli it makes difference to my car...
________
List of amc engines specifications

Last edited by wilson on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
tkj

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wilson wrote:
marky wrote:

ycsteven wrote:

I trade in my VDO player (2++ mths) for 100 onli, and get a pioneer 1650B .. reli it makes difference to my car...

Wilson,

You got a better trade-in value than mine and also got myself a pioneer 1650B plus a set of tweeter. I sold off my VDO at RM80 and got the Pioneer set at RM395. How much did u get yours?

Cheers,
TKJ
wilson
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i trade in my 2 1/2 months VDO for rm100, get Pioneer 1650B for 368. Free installatioon fees.

They also offer me the 3 way speaker for 185, original price is 200 because i buy the pioneer from them.

How old is ur VDO ?
________
Valium rehab forums

Last edited by wilson on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
tkj

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wilson wrote:
i trade in my 2 1/2 months VDO for rm100, get Pioneer 1650B for 368. Free installatioon fees.

They also offer me the 3 way speaker for 185, original price is 200 because i buy the pioneer from them.

How old is ur VDO ?

Wah!! Like that I kena conned "kau kau" lah. My VDO wasn't even 2 weeks old. I got free installation also. Shakkss...thought I got a good deal cos I saw the Pioneer 1650B at another shop selling over RM400. I bought mine at this shop call Meisic Accessories, I think they have a chain.
Where did you buy yours?
ycsteven

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tkj wrote:
wilson wrote:

How old is ur VDO ?

Wah!! Like that I kena conned "kau kau" lah. My VDO wasn't even 2 weeks old. I got free installation also. Shakkss...thought I got a good deal cos I saw the Pioneer 1650B at another shop selling over RM400. I bought mine at this shop call Meisic Accessories, I think they have a chain.
Where did you buy yours?

very say to heard that you really got 'tong'..coz i sold off my vdo at RM150 (bout 2 weeks old also),and i got the pioneer 1650B at a very good price RM355 only,bt have to pay installation fees ..is RM20 Sad ..and i got my pioneer from Brother's Accesories shop at kajang..the boss is very good.. Smile
tkj

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ycsteven wrote:
tkj wrote:
wilson wrote:

How old is ur VDO ?

Where did you buy yours?

very say to heard that you really got 'tong'..coz i sold off my vdo at RM150 (bout 2 weeks old also),and i got the pioneer 1650B at a very good price RM355 only,bt have to pay installation fees ..is RM20 Sad ..and i got my pioneer from Brother's Accesories shop at kajang..the boss is very good.. Smile

Aiyah...I actually I wanted to go to Brother's in Kajang but I was lazy, so I went to this Meisic in 10th Mile Cheras (the corner shop near to RHB Bank. #@$^&%$&**!!!
wilson
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i went to Gentiing Klang, Setapak , the shop name is The One.
________
WEBSITE HOST

Last edited by wilson on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wah....so nice ar...Would like to TEST TEST your Pioneer speakers lar....hehehehe
Sad to say, my AutoNet spoil lio after warranty period (25,000 km) Don't know if can trade in or not lio Crying or Very sad
haze
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

planning to buy this pionner mp3 player DEH-P5750MP

Any one know how much it cost? If it is too exp, maybe will choice the DEP-P4750MP or DEP 3750MP? Where can i check the prices for those player ONLINE? or any comments and recommended?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
DEH-P4750MP

DEH-3750MP
kingkong
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Haze,

You can check the pricing for DEH-P5750MP from url below. According to the posting in that forum (from kevin62) it is about RM740 (with installation) around Old Klang Road. MrBeng claims RM670 but that sounds like talking big only..
http://www.autoworld.com.my/forum/allposts.asp?summary=1&forum=ap343624697&access=1&status=1&subject=Where+to+get+good+deal+%2D+pioneer+set%3F%3F

You can also research pricing online at http://www.brothers.com.my and http://www.cosplus.com.my (this website seems to be down at the moment)

Do let us know the result of your CD player shopping.. Smile

haze wrote:

planning to buy this Pionner mp3 player DEH-P5750MP

Any one know how much it cost? If it is too exp, maybe will choice the DEP-P4750MP or DEP 3750MP? Where can i check the prices for those player ONLINE? or any comments and recommended?
haze
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx, kingkong, found this in lelong.com; DEP-P5750MP cost RM740 w/o installation.

Any GOOD assec. shop recommended? kajang or cheras area? if not, might go to Brothers near my house.
dagg3r

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haze wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
DEH-P4750MP

DEH-3750MP

is it really that nice? I am saving up money to buy a new player too... Maybe to add in a woofer too since I already installed components in my car. Wink

1) HPIS EMS 400
2) Grounding
3) pivot Volt Stablelizer
4) Micro Processor & super magnetic
Hyundai Accent 1.5 GLS AT April 2004
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kingkong
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi dagg3r,
The selling feature for DEH-P5750MP is the "iPodŽ adaptor ready".. If you don't have iPod or no intention to get iPod then I suggestion you get other models cause RM740 for a HU is rather pricey... just my opinion.

dagg3r wrote:
haze wrote:

is it really that nice? I am saving up money to buy a new player too... Maybe to add in a woofer too since I already installed components in my car. Wink
kingkong
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi haze.. i assume you are planing to get the unit from lelong.com and then get someone outside to install it for you. If this is the case then I try to ask my friend if he can do it.
But my opinion is you best get the unit direct from car assesories shop and get them to fit it for you.. less problem.
Sorry, I dont have any GOOD assec. shop to recommend. The workmanship of "Brothers" is sometimes good.. sometimes lousy.. really depends on your luck as I find their skills not consistent. (this goes for the other "chain" store type of company like Cosplus, Enos... etc.).. Maybe they all need to go for ISO 9000 certifications Laughing

Any other member can help out here?

haze wrote:
Thx, kingkong, found this in lelong.com; DEP-P5750MP cost RM740 w/o installation.

Any GOOD assec. shop recommended? kajang or cheras area? if not, might go to Brothers near my house.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: