Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VDO Radio/CD Player (2nd Batch)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daxyaphw
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:47 pm    Post subject: Unable to eject CD Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

My VDO player cannot eject CD out. Any workaround on this.
hai....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Unable to eject CD Reply with quote

Daxyaphw, make appointment with KB for that OEM guy to have it changed for you. Is your's less than a year or below 20,000km?
daxyaphw wrote:
Hi Guys,

hai....

kaihong
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just dont like the colour of my vdo cd player, a bit silver abit black !!! like very cheap kind !!! but i really like the pioneer player lah !!! but mine is not!!! i really hope that my VDO will damage soon to get change to a pioneer player but my car is coming to 1 year already !!! i think no chance of changing it !!! Wink
kaihong
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey i want to ask u all guys, the accessories of the accent warranty is until 25k of mileage or 1 year warranty !!! this is confusing me ?!!
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kaihong wrote:
hey i want to ask u all guys, the accessories of the accent warranty is until 25k of mileage or 1 year warranty !!! this is confusing me ?!!

either 25k of mileage or 1 year warranty, whenever come first Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
daxyaphw
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: Unable to eject CD Reply with quote

marky wrote:
Daxyaphw, make appointment with KB for that OEM guy to have it changed for you. Is your's less than a year or below 20,000km?
daxyaphw wrote:
Hi Guys,

hai....

Hi Marky,

Is less than a year. About 10000km for third service. Which KB should I go? PJ JLN223??
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Unable to eject CD Reply with quote

daxyaphw wrote:
marky wrote:
daxyaphw wrote:
Hi Guys,

hai....

Hi Marky,

Is less than a year. About 10000km for third service. Which KB should I go? PJ JLN223??

u shall call the audio guy to make the appointment before u go there
Wink ,either Jlin ipoh or PJ Jln 223

Gopinath 016-2663373
or
Yeah 017-3977729
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
accentric
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HighCurrent wrote:
Accentric,

What's the brand for your original speakers? Just wanna check, mine is audiovox by the way. Currently i'm okay with my speakers/player. Just lacking of tweeter at front side. That would be easy to fix.

Just curious, did you switch ON the 'loudness' button on your VDO? I was so furious when i picked up the car due to lousiness of the sound system, but once i turn the button on, it became excellent. i think 35W should be reasonably good enough.

Yea mine's AUDIOVOX too. HW-62 2. Model number la i think.. It really sucked even with the "loud" function turned on. That's y got it changed right away after getting the car.. that's like within 2 hours after getting the key !
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which brand did you change to?
accentric wrote:
HighCurrent wrote:
Accentric,

What's the brand for your original speakers? Just wanna check, mine is audiovox by the way. Currently i'm okay with my speakers/player. Just lacking of tweeter at front side. That would be easy to fix.

Just curious, did you switch ON the 'loudness' button on your VDO? I was so furious when i picked up the car due to lousiness of the sound system, but once i turn the button on, it became excellent. i think 35W should be reasonably good enough.

Yea mine's AUDIOVOX too. HW-62 2. Model number la i think.. It really sucked even with the "loud" function turned on. That's y got it changed right away after getting the car.. that's like within 2 hours after getting the key !

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: