Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hyundai or Autonet Radio/CD Player (1st batch)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Means its those 2 way speakers lar. How much did you pay for it?
dagg3r wrote:
Cool both front and back are components. Connected to amp... Now still waiting for the woofer (dunno to install or not) Still thinking and saving money.

marky wrote:
Mohawk ar!!! Wah, I know the speakers are really good quality type. How much did you pay for it? And what type is it? 3 way? 2 way type?
dagg3r wrote:
of course it sounds good. I pay so much for it some more Razz kakakaka....Mohawk wey. Razz

hcgui
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my car also use Autonet n so far no problem with d unit. just once when new, d driver side speaker got "sa sa sa" sound n took it to SC and they swap a speaker with a new unregistered accent and after tat OK til now. hehe... quite satisfied la d sound fr all d originals. Smile
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hcgui wrote:
my car also use Autonet n so far no problem with d unit. just once when new, d driver side speaker got "sa sa sa" sound n took it to SC and they swap a speaker with a new unregistered accent and after tat OK til now. hehe... quite satisfied la d sound fr all d originals. Smile

wow Shocked like that, then the "sa sa sa" sound will tranfer to that new unregistered accent Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
hcgui
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah! haha... here d service area is also where they store their new cars. so they just go 2 another accent n exchange d speaker 4 me hopefully d new owner wil not b as fussy as me!! BTW, here dun hav Kah Bintang. our only authorised dealer is Chin & Sons.[/quote]
hcgui
General Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi guys, just for sharing.
i tried to play around with d autonet settings. so far i found tat setting bass to 04 and treble to 06 gives me d best result. a lot better than setting to 00 for both. n d DSP i always use rock cos it seems a lot clearer d sound. so far quite satisfied! n i never leave out LOUD ON too! Enjoy! Cool
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hcgui wrote:
hi guys, just for sharing.
i tried to play around with d autonet settings. so far i found tat setting bass to 04 and treble to 06 gives me d best result. a lot better than setting to 00 for both. n d DSP i always use rock cos it seems a lot clearer d sound. so far quite satisfied! n i never leave out LOUD ON too! Enjoy! Cool

oh...in my case,
the DSP I always use rock but I always On the LOUD as well,
as for the "setting bass to 04 and treble to 06 gives me d best result"
I will try it later TQ Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
hcgui
General Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

U're most welcome! Wink Enjoy n GOD bless ya!
hcgui
General Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry guys, i forgot sth, i besides setting d bass n treble, i also set the Fade to 2F meaning front output a little more. tis is good esp for drivers as the sound seems more balance n "surround". good for passengers at d back too cos not too loud. so far volume 22 to 28 is enuf for my driving pleasure! Cool
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hcgui wrote:
sorry guys, i forgot sth, i besides setting d bass n treble, i also set the Fade to 2F meaning front output a little more. tis is good esp for drivers as the sound seems more balance n "surround". good for passengers at d back too cos not too loud. so far volume 22 to 28 is enuf for my driving pleasure! Cool

Ok thank
will try it later
Code:
"setting bass to 04 and treble to 06 and also set the Fade to 2F will give the best result"
Wink
ycsteven

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slbeh wrote:
hcgui wrote:

Ok thank
will try it later
Code:
"setting bass to 04 and treble to 06 and also set the Fade to 2F will give the best result"
Wink
is that true? the volume at 22? i never put on the volume more then 16...and 16 already very very loud for me..how's other? Embarassed Rolling Eyes
chinhai8

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have anyone try the volume until 100?? Laughing
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ycsteven wrote:
is that true? the volume at 22? i never put on the volume more then 16...and 16 already very very loud for me..how's other? Embarassed Rolling Eyes

ycsteven, can not compare with u since u have changed the new cd player, and it is true, I always put the volume btw 20 to 28 only with the the DSP - Rock and On the LOUD functions Wink.
except the last month when the speaker rosak I have to put the volume 40 to 50 Evil or Very Mad
hcgui
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha.... vol 16 will be a bit too soft! so how u find d new settings?? tried it?
rajswyf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys , is a good news for me like to share wit u all.

Just received a call from KBSC, that my claim for new cd player is suceed after drove 21900km. They giving me still VDO, they can't give me pioneer which has installed in the new 2005 model accent. But better for nothing lah.
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rajswyf wrote:
Hey guys , is a good news for me like to share wit u all.

Just received a call from KBSC, that my claim for new cd player is suceed after drove 21900km. They giving me still VDO, they can't give me pioneer which has installed in the new 2005 model accent. But better for nothing lah.

Congra Applause that is good news for u
same as me, I claimed back the CD player last month after clocked 19000KM & more than 1 year already due to manafucturing fault....but same model autonet for me Embarassed
btw, but previous cd player is autonet ? Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: