Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hyundai or Autonet Radio/CD Player (1st batch)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jin
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I purposely go to Jln Ipoh SC to check the autonet CD player for the [sa sa sa] sound while playing certain CDs. The technician told me that due to the CD not flat may due to the CD under the hot sun (In fact my car used to park in the buidling car park). And the CD I show him is oringinal CD and never play with my Car player before, all the while play it with house player (no problem at all). after my explaination the technician cannot answer me and insist the CD not flat enough and ask me to clean the laser head (and why they don't clen it for me in that case!! Twisted Evil ).

After the dicussion I lazy and tired to talk to them any more just wait till the warranty over then change to new player.

I wonder other player will facing the some issue?
rajswyf

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helo Marky: I need your help.

My odo clocked at 21500km, and noe my player got very loud sound when switch on the player like want to explode Poop. Do you thing I still can claim from KB main.
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rajswyf wrote:

My odo clocked at 21500km, and noe my player got very loud sound when switch on the player like want to explode Poop. Do you thing I still can claim from KB main.

If I am not mistaken u have changed the stock speaker to kenwood speakers? Am I right ?
for more info, u shall contact the person in charge for our audio system, S.Gopinath H/P:016-2663373
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slbeh wrote:
rajswyf wrote:

If I am not mistaken u have changed the stock speaker to kenwood speakers? Am I right ?
for more info, u shall contact the person in charge for our audio system, S.Gopinath H/P:016-2663373

S.Gopinath is the person who in charge our audio system Wink
call him to make the appointment for ur cd player
but no sure the guy will go to penang to meet u or not
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rajswyf, the pop sound you heard from the speakers are normally due to not compatible in power supply from Player to Speakers. You can ask Mr. Gopinath to check on the player and speaker as suggested by slbeh.
rajswyf wrote:
Quote:
rajswyf wrote:

slbeh.. You are right front speaker i changed to keenwood. This is because when i complaint to kbsc, they said the speaker is ok so i changed it to other brand. Now the player when switch on the sound pop came out according to kbsc said this is due to player switch problem.
Bwt who is this S. Gopinath, is he working for kah bintang.

rajswyf

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
rajswyf, the pop sound you heard from the speakers are normally due to not compatible in power supply from Player to Speakers. You can ask Mr. Gopinath to check on the player and speaker as suggested by slbeh.
rajswyf wrote:
Quote:
rajswyf wrote:

slbeh.. You are right front speaker i changed to keenwood. This is because when i complaint to kbsc, they said the speaker is ok so i changed it to other brand. Now the player when switch on the sound pop came out according to kbsc said this is due to player switch problem.

Tks. Now I got another problem....cd slip or stop for a second aspecially mu car hit a bum or any pot holes. What to do now ah.
wang

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rajswyf wrote:
Quote:
rajswyf wrote:
Quote:
rajswyf wrote:

Tks. Now I got another problem....cd slip or stop for a second aspecially mu car hit a bum or any pot holes. What to do now ah.

Sir, this is because of the cd player which u bought, i had this problems before in my previous when im using sony cd player. So now i changed to pioneer which i heard dun have so much problem on this. Anyway, what brand of cd player u are using?
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rajswyf, the CD player does not come with Anti-Skip features. Cheap players will not have these features.
Anti-Skip works by reading the CD 3 - 15 times per second and storing the information in the buffer memory before it is output. Non Anti-Skip models will only read the CD once and output it directly. Therefore when we hit a bump/pot hole, the CD will jerk and skip causing some delay as the CD player will have to read back where it left off.

rajswyf wrote:
Quote:
rajswyf wrote:
Quote:
rajswyf wrote:

slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rajswyf wrote:

yes, rajswyf
I have the same case just like u
& I just claimed for it even warranty has expired...after they changed the new CD player (still is the autonet and no sure whether it is the new one or not) everything is ok ..it is mainy due to the manufacturing defect according to Mr Yeap!!! Shocked
rajswyf

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
yes, rajswyf
I have the same case just like u
& I just claimed for it even warranty has expired...after they changed the new CD player (still is the autonet and no sure whether it is the new one or not) everything is ok ..it is mainy due to the manufacturing defect according to Mr Yeap!!!

thanks guys
dagg3r

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Player so far so good... Not problem... hook it to an amp Smile

1) HPIS EMS 400
2) Grounding
3) pivot Volt Stablelizer
4) Micro Processor & super magnetic
Hyundai Accent 1.5 GLS AT April 2004
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hows the sound? Good? Very Happy
dagg3r wrote:
Player so far so good... Not problem... hook it to an amp Smile

dagg3r

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

of course it sounds good. I pay so much for it some more Razz kakakaka....Mohawk wey. Razz

1) HPIS EMS 400
2) Grounding
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mohawk ar!!! Wah, I know the speakers are really good quality type. How much did you pay for it? And what type is it? 3 way? 2 way type?
dagg3r wrote:
of course it sounds good. I pay so much for it some more Razz kakakaka....Mohawk wey. Razz

dagg3r

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool both front and back are components. Connected to amp... Now still waiting for the woofer (dunno to install or not) Still thinking and saving money.

marky wrote:
Mohawk ar!!! Wah, I know the speakers are really good quality type. How much did you pay for it? And what type is it? 3 way? 2 way type?
dagg3r wrote:

1) HPIS EMS 400
2) Grounding
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: