Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hyundai or Autonet Radio/CD Player (1st batch)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dagg3r

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My player just went dead. Sad
while was driving my car and listening to radio, it just went 'seeking' non stop.... !!!! WHAT's GOING ON??? Anyone can help?

The front panel's buttons are malfunction... Buttons can't work at all... Power button pressed, off and on again the unit... HELP!!!!

Cannot set a radio channel, hold down '1' and release, it goes to seeking again... Anyone had this problem?? Please do HELP!!!!

Sad Sad Sad

1) HPIS EMS 400
2) Grounding
3) pivot Volt Stablelizer
4) Micro Processor & super magnetic
Hyundai Accent 1.5 GLS AT April 2004
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dagg3r wrote:
while was driving my car and listening to radio, it just went 'seeking' non stop.... !!!! WHAT's GOING ON??? Anyone can help?

The front panel's buttons are malfunction... Buttons can't work at all... Power button pressed, off and on again the unit... HELP!!!!

Cannot set a radio channel, hold down '1' and release, it goes to seeking again... Anyone had this problem?? Please do HELP!!!!

Sad Sad Sad

yes, I have experienced this before...and the radio can turn on by itself and can not swift off even the engine is off

go to SC immediately....otherwise, ur battery will soon... Evil or Very Mad

in my case, they just changed the front panel for me and the problem solved.....

no sure about ur case Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Babyh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do call the audio guy, Mr. Yap at 017-3977729....................
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Babyh wrote:
Do call the audio guy, Mr. Yap at 017-3977729....................

Hi, Babhy.....mana pergi ? Wink
disappear very long time already Confused
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Babyh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slbeh wrote:
Hi, Babhy.....mana pergi ? Wink
disappear very long time already Confused

Been going outstation for the past few weeks, so no time to online. Laughing My car already reach 20K already oh.............
William
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dagg3r wrote:

Sad Sad Sad

dagg3r,

Still remember last time don't know which button set, radio keep on
seeking. Please read the user manual something to set not to seek if
signal is unclear. Now mine 1 is ok but forget which button to set(some
function only display when you press and hold the button more than 3 second). Let's you know later but you can refer to manual 1st. Hope can help you.
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ppl,
So far, my radio (1st batch) no problem of such (touch wood). Anyway, if you face a lot of problem, just live with it until afte warranty and change to something better like Pioneer. My friend changed his CD player and its darn clear the sound. He did not change the speaker.
wilson
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
Hi Ppl,
So far, my radio (1st batch) no problem of such (touch wood). Anyway, if you face a lot of problem, just live with it until afte warranty and change to something better like Pioneer. My friend changed his CD player and its darn clear the sound. He did not change the speaker.

marky,
izzit ? Just change the cd-player the sound will MUCH MORE better ? How much ur friend's Pioneer ? Somemore, can i trade in the existing (VDO) player and ask for discount on the Pioneer ?
________
Extreme vaporizer

Last edited by wilson on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
jin
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My CD player (2nd batch) facing some noisy sound like mechanism " sa sa sa" none stop but not apply to all CD but the noisy sound happen to pirated and original CD too.

Just want to know you guys have same experieince? How does SC handle it? replace new one or leave it few days for repair?

Canwe use branded player play pirated CD? Will it spoil the laser head? Any brand can recommendation? Thinking to change it after warranty? Which place can have reasonable price? How about brother?
jin
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gilthoniel wrote:
original/burn/pirated/every kind... all also skip once in awhile when i go over bumps... but that's not the main problem... the biggest problem is it's very noisy while reading my CDs. so there's the whirrr whirrr sound accompanying my music

mine's the old autonet...

foglamps... mine's always getting water inside of it. condensation everytime i wash my car

I starting facing the same problem with you, how do you solve the problem? The SC repair for you or change new player for you?
neihc
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jin wrote:
Gilthoniel wrote:
original/burn/pirated/every kind... all also skip once in awhile when i go over bumps... but that's not the main problem... the biggest problem is it's very noisy while reading my CDs. so there's the whirrr whirrr sound accompanying my music

mine's the old autonet...

foglamps... mine's always getting water inside of it. condensation everytime i wash my car

I starting facing the same problem with you, how do you solve the problem? The SC repair for you or change new player for you?

Me too...2 batch id VDO, is the player quality! I also wanna change a new one!
jin
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heihc, but the player still under warranty leh! if you buy new player which mean Kah Bintang has less work man.
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ppl!!!
Bad NEWS!!!!! Crying or Very sad My AutoNet radio really auto lar!!! Now it auto scan stations,resave those preset buttons,increase/decrease volumn,power button can't on/off,volumn button can't even adjust the volumn!!! Left side rear speaker also koyak lio!
Worse part is, its after 25K accessory warranty!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
*sigh*
But this gives me a good chance to change to a better player!! HAHAHAHA. Wink SC Mgr, mention that our speaker is local type (Alpine) which will not last long normally. Looks like its gonna be a good new speaker for me to buy also. Any suggestions????

*My advice to you all, any small accessories problem demand them to change, don't let them delay you!!!!*

Wilson,
My friends Pioneer Player came along with the new car AtoZ. Just normal back CD player but sound damn good.
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
Hi Ppl!!!
Bad NEWS!!!!! Crying or Very sad My AutoNet radio really auto lar!!! Now it auto scan stations,resave those preset buttons,increase/decrease volumn,power button can't on/off,volumn button can't even adjust the volumn!!! Left side rear speaker also koyak lio!
Worse part is, its after 25K accessory warranty!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
*sigh*
But this gives me a good chance to change to a better player!! HAHAHAHA. Wink SC Mgr, mention that our speaker is local type (Alpine) which will not last long normally. Looks like its gonna be a good new speaker for me to buy also. Any suggestions????

*My advice to you all, any small accessories problem demand them to change, don't let them delay you!!!!*

marky,
my radio/CD player have experienced this before...just changed the external pannel will solve the problem....but will they chage for ur after 25K accessory warranty ? nevermind lah...since ur intend to change the better CD player & speaker already Embarassed
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slbeh,
Well,I wonder....did they give me your unit??? hehehhehehe. Anyway,whats your opinion on Pioneer CD Player? Was thinking of that and have been doing some R&D online. But LIVE testing not yet. So far only my friends AtoZ which came with Pioneer CD PLayer.

slbeh wrote:
marky wrote:
Hi Ppl!!!
*sigh*

marky,
my radio/CD player have experienced this before...just changed the external pannel will solve the problem....but will they chage for ur after 25K accessory warranty ? nevermind lah...since ur intend to change the better CD player & speaker already Embarassed

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: