Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PLEASE CHECK YOU HEADLAMP!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Head lamp is the front head lights. The common defect is the chrome inside the headlamp not the housing. I think this topic itself already have the photos to show the defects. Wink
yanz wrote:
hey.. what is you all talking about? what is headlamp? a main lamp housing i guess? Any photo of the unit and zoom photo for the cracked part please... Confused
yanz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

already gone through all 14 pages but still haven't found any photo.
hwanking
General Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Head Lamp Reply with quote

Hi noname,

Thanks for your message. I'll check again the chrome area and take the snapshoot on moist in my head lamp. (picture: moist + car plate)? coz worry they say i simply take that pic. Wink

How you attached back my previous mail as for reply refference?
like hwanking wrote: [box]

Thanks.
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Re: Head Lamp Reply with quote

hwanking wrote:
Hi noname,

Thanks for your message. I'll check again the chrome area and take the snapshoot on moist in my head lamp. (picture: moist + car plate)? coz worry they say i simply take that pic. Wink

How you attached back my previous mail as for reply refference?
like hwanking wrote: [box]

Thanks.

you are welcome. remember to capture the pics in clear shot. otherwise they wont see it and etc... take as many as you can.

as for the reply, very easy. you just need to click on the "Quote" button on top of each message, then it will bring you to another page... where you type your message in. you will see some extra posting mesg that ppl replied to you... just like this example... Smile
yasin
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

once again i found the other side of my headlamb crack,now both my headlamb are crack.
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yasin wrote:
once again i found the other side of my headlamb crack,now both my headlamb are crack.

then you better go and replace it while still within waranty period Very Happy
jamesc
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eh why so frequent i hear headlamps crack wan???
\dun la scare kao me......tho i havent any sort of problem yet..

JamesC © HACM Windscreen Sticker® ™
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamesc, check urs.. mine also kena.. lucky can warranty claims.. otherwise Rm500++ for one pair u know?

jamesc wrote:
eh why so frequent i hear headlamps crack wan???
\dun la scare kao me......tho i havent any sort of problem yet..

yanz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chrome inside the headlamp? Question Question Question Confused
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bubbles on the inner and crack on the surface of headlamp.

yanz wrote:

noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yanz wrote:

the headlamp... is cover by a clear crystal. so when you look inside, you see all silver chrome or shinny shinny silver surface... tt's is the chrome.
jojoyuki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just discovered my head light with bubble during june TT...
shit...but manage to claime it...waiting for call once the lights are ready, then will go to change it.
the tail light i asked 200 over for one side (from authorize service ctr), have to change whole cover, so damn expensive, so i think i will go back KB to check again.
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a small hint for you after my incident with KBSC regarding the same types of claim, make sure you speak to the admin office ppl who do the stock ordering to check the status of the stock if the service centre ppl claimed the stock not yet arrive after their "estimated" duration.

jojoyuki wrote:
shit...but manage to claime it...waiting for call once the lights are ready, then will go to change it.
the tail light i asked 200 over for one side (from authorize service ctr), have to change whole cover, so damn expensive, so i think i will go back KB to check again.

noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jojoyuki wrote:

dont expect KBSC call you when the stock arrived. THEY WONT coz i already experience is few times.

1st incident - when complaint about headlamp. they said will arrived in 1 month time and call me when arrived. so i waited for almost 2 month and no news. so when i went there to replace it, i saw the headlamp was meant for another car but they just use for my car.

2nd incident - reverse sensor faulty. no stock and waiting for their call. so wait and wait and wait... no news until i call them. then they said no stock and ask me to wait. so wait again for another few weeks. then again i went there and they said the stock is here... (u see... they never call you - bad bad service. i promised myself not to go back KBSC after my 3rd service).

3rd incident - just happen recently. make an arrangement with them to replace some faulty part and they said they will order the faulty part. so when i go there, *ding dong here and there*... make numerous call to one another in SC. at the end, no order was made for the faulty part and i HAVE to go back again. they said they will call me but yet again, no news from them... stupid KBSC.

this is my 3rd time apply leave to go to replace faulty part and going back home empty... i very very frustrated to them. force me to take leave to replace a simply faulty part. went to replace it during "service tour" period, they said no technician around. all in service tour... Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

you see... KBSC is a 100% failure.
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

noname which KB SC you go to le? So far, mine not that bad lar.
But I agree that KB SC will use other people spare parts to replace yours and the poor fella have to wait longer.

noname wrote:
jojoyuki wrote:

dont expect KBSC call you when the stock arrived. THEY WONT coz i already experience is few times.

1st incident - when complaint about headlamp. they said will arrived in 1 month time and call me when arrived. so i waited for almost 2 month and no news. so when i went there to replace it, i saw the headlamp was meant for another car but they just use for my car.

2nd incident - reverse sensor faulty. no stock and waiting for their call. so wait and wait and wait... no news until i call them. then they said no stock and ask me to wait. so wait again for another few weeks. then again i went there and they said the stock is here... (u see... they never call you - bad bad service. i promised myself not to go back KBSC after my 3rd service).

3rd incident - just happen recently. make an arrangement with them to replace some faulty part and they said they will order the faulty part. so when i go there, *ding dong here and there*... make numerous call to one another in SC. at the end, no order was made for the faulty part and i HAVE to go back again. they said they will call me but yet again, no news from them... stupid KBSC.

this is my 3rd time apply leave to go to replace faulty part and going back home empty... i very very frustrated to them. force me to take leave to replace a simply faulty part. went to replace it during "service tour" period, they said no technician around. all in service tour... Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

you see... KBSC is a 100% failure.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Exterior & Interior All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: