Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Price for the Hyundai Accent in Year 2005
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:07 pm    Post subject: Price for the Hyundai Accent in Year 2005 Reply with quote

KB has updated the price for our Accent already Shocked
http://www.kahbintang.com/accent1Mar2005.pdf

and they has updated its homepage with the following message:
Promotion and OffersEnjoy low interest rates that starts from as low as 1.95% and insurance package which covers you for 100% of insured value in the event of theft.
Express yourself with a new Hyundai car in 2005
There is a Hyundai car that perfectly fits your needs. With the reliability, world class quality and performance, you can only win. What more is that you also enjoy Hyundai 24 Hour A ssistance with 24 Hour Auto A ssist, Medical A ssist and Home A ssist when you purchase insurance through our panel of insurers.
http://www.kahbintang.com/

Last edited by slbeh on Thu May 12, 2005 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
chkwong

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh...interesting...which means the OTR Accent 1.5A = RM 64,541.50
Plus basic accessories = RM 64,541.50 + RM 5,846.00 = RM 70, 387.50

Wow...70k OTR for Accent 1.5A...which the price is quite close to Honda City 1.5 iDSI RM 81,888. With Honda discount of around 3k, franky speaking you might as well get the City iDSI instead.

Not only tat, Hyundai Matrix 1.6A full spec + accessories = RM 72.5k OTR. Like tat, you better get Matrix instead, somemore got ABS and airbag and bigger interior too. But then Matrix going to increase price also, near to 80k. Almost every car makes is increasing their price. What a weird country we live in. Malaysia boleh!
gvoyager

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malaysia will never grow if they keep the market closed to themselves. I just feel terrible to live here because they only wanna rip us off. Everything is so expensive due to tax, and they still said poor this poor that. Have we ever heard they were going to build some chinese school or temple? The gov people should go compete in the world MONOPOLY tournament lah (if there's any), make us proud by using their brain, not just by building some tall buildings and the airport in the middle of nowhere as if we've got no more land left! Evil or Very Mad
kingkong
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear members..

Please stick to the topic and refrain from making any political remarks. I can accept criticism about gov if it is related to policy / tax structure on the cars in this forum but not anything else that is not related to Hyundai Accent or cars in general. I do not want this forum to turn into a political battleground. Hope I have your understanding and thanks for your cooperation.
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kingkong wrote:
Dear members..

Please stick to the topic and refrain from making any political remarks. I can accept criticism about gov if it is related to policy / tax structure on the cars in this forum but not anything else that is not related to Hyundai Accent or cars in general. I do not want this forum to turn into a political battleground. Hope I have your understanding and thanks for your cooperation.

well done, kingkong Wink
I agree with kingkong....pls just posting the message which is only related to Hyundai Accent Smile

Last edited by slbeh on Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

because of price increasing for our Accent, we can foresee the lesser our members to join us later Embarassed even most of the price of non-protong cars also went up already Evil or Very Mad

better to take care our car now since the price of All Cars are much more expensive compare with last few years Confused
wang

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi everyone ... may i know what is the price u all got for 1.5 auto? the cheapest that i can get?
ken
General Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

67K for Auto and 63.3k for Manual Smile
chankarchun
General Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how come i ask the sa, she said full spec is 68k for auto??
can less or not. will go to test drive at 3.30 pm today.
wang

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so, that's the best price u all got? i thought i saw someone saying 64+++?? hmm .. thanx for the reply ken ..
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chkwong wrote:
Ahh...interesting...which means the OTR Accent 1.5A = RM 64,541.50
Plus basic accessories = RM 64,541.50 + RM 5,846.00 = RM 70, 387.50

Wow...70k OTR for Accent 1.5A...which the price is quite close to Honda City 1.5 iDSI RM 81,888. With Honda discount of around 3k, franky speaking you might as well get the City iDSI instead.

Not only tat, Hyundai Matrix 1.6A full spec + accessories = RM 72.5k OTR. Like tat, you better get Matrix instead, somemore got ABS and airbag and bigger interior too. But then Matrix going to increase price also, near to 80k. Almost every car makes is increasing their price. What a weird country we live in. Malaysia boleh!

I think...potential buyers can not get the lower price for the new accent now since the new price has been updated onthe wedsite...am I right ?
Shocked Evil or Very Mad
chkwong

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends on how you nego with the SA. Some give u few Ks discount. Some don't.
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chkwong wrote:
Depends on how you nego with the SA. Some give u few Ks discount. Some don't.

In other words, KB still have a lot of old stock not yet clear ? Question
ken
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wang wrote:
so, that's the best price u all got? i thought i saw someone saying 64+++?? hmm .. thanx for the reply ken ..

For 64k++ this is because I get old stock (build in Jan 2005), which is able to discount 8.5k, and then I got 1k NCB.

According to my SA, there is just few units available. So I guess u are getting price for new stock, which is 67k or 68k. Normally they will discount 6k for u (68k), but actually they can discount up to 7k (67k then).

This is happen to me (March 2005).
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wah!!! so lucky got so much discount! Sad I guess most of the 1st batch only gets FOC goodies I guess.

ken wrote:
wang wrote:

For 64k++ this is because I get old stock (build in Jan 2005), which is able to discount 8.5k, and then I got 1k NCB.

According to my SA, there is just few units available. So I guess u are getting price for new stock, which is 67k or 68k. Normally they will discount 6k for u (68k), but actually they can discount up to 7k (67k then).

This is happen to me (March 2005).

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 1 of 14

Jump to: