Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Hyundai Accent models
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wah!!! Good to hear that lo.
Can't wait for the new model to be out and test drive it again. Wait for my review Wink
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marky, i think you should feel that it is almost same as our sedan one. Coz the changes is only the rear bonnet and others remain the same expecially the engine la. Wink
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The weight will change which means handling and performence will also be effected.
KCKS wrote:
Marky, i think you should feel that it is almost same as our sedan one. Coz the changes is only the rear bonnet and others remain the same expecially the engine la. Wink

KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah.. U are right. I think that the hatchback is more heavier than sedan, so sedan handling and performance might be better than hatchback. Rolling Eyes
marky wrote:
The weight will change which means handling and performence will also be effected.
cbng
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the response for the hatchback version will not be better than the existing sedan version because the price and overall outlook are almost the same. Moreover, people like spacious.

If the new 1.6 version is launched, it will be a different story. But I don't think it will be launched in Malaysia soon. For those who would like to buy Accent, don't wait again!
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed with u. Its only a minor difference between both version. Except if they upgrade the engine to 1.6l DOHC as the others market around the world then we can aspect some better performance.
I think it will take quite some time for KB to launch the 1.6l Accent. Maybe when you wait for it, some others new model will be launched. Wink
cbng wrote:
I think the response for the hatchback version will not be better than the existing sedan version because the price and overall outlook are almost the same. Moreover, people like spacious.

If the new 1.6 version is launched, it will be a different story. But I don't think it will be launched in Malaysia soon. For those who would like to buy Accent, don't wait again!
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my SA just called me and said some error in booking issue.

When I booked, i asked to add on the booster kit and upgrade to 15" sport rim. So they alright with it. Today SA called me and said the new company policy just release saying, upgrade to 15" only applicable to RX-S version. i was so frustrated and angry when i hear it...

Then somemore SA said booster kit, they didnt install it. They asked me to install outside, cheaper and etc. Evil or Very Mad So angry. I read from here saying we can install it on SC but they said no. Kinda misleading information now..

Now I'm thinking of cancelling it already. No point of getting it if using 14" rim. Can't get into my car porch area due to slope. Darn angry now...
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that you can go to others KB sales office. Maybe its true that KB had change their policy of the rims. But i suspect that your SA is trying to push out their old stock to you from their storage. Do you still remember what i said in last few post? The upgrade is only applicable with the new batch, they can only upgrade it when the car is in and not sent out from the factory. Once the car is sent out from factory, there will no further upgrade applicable. Evil or Very Mad
So if you really want to cancel your booking at taman megah, i can recommend u my SA to you. He should be managed to settle it for you. Ill PM you his details. Wink
noname wrote:
my SA just called me and said some error in booking issue.

When I booked, i asked to add on the booster kit and upgrade to 15" sport rim. So they alright with it. Today SA called me and said the new company policy just release saying, upgrade to 15" only applicable to RX-S version. i was so frustrated and angry when i hear it...

Then somemore SA said booster kit, they didnt install it. They asked me to install outside, cheaper and etc. Evil or Very Mad So angry. I read from here saying we can install it on SC but they said no. Kinda misleading information now..

Now I'm thinking of cancelling it already. No point of getting it if using 14" rim. Can't get into my car porch area due to slope. Darn angry now...
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCKS wrote:
I think that you can go to others KB sales office. Maybe its true that KB had change their policy of the rims. But i suspect that your SA is trying to push out their old stock to you from their storage. Do you still remember what i said in last few post? The upgrade is only applicable with the new batch, they can only upgrade it when the car is in and not sent out from the factory. Once the car is sent out from factory, there will no further upgrade applicable. Evil or Very Mad
So if you really want to cancel your booking at taman megah, i can recommend u my SA to you. He should be managed to settle it for you. Ill PM you his details. Wink

perhap maybe you are right. he told me the stock is ready already. so might be oledi assemble it and cant be change.

yes, PM me your SA details and i will follow up with him (if i cancel my booking in this branch). btw, do u have the map to the Jln Ipoh HQ... i dunno the way...
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

noname wrote:
perhap maybe you are right. he told me the stock is ready already. so might be oledi assemble it and cant be change.

yes, PM me your SA details and i will follow up with him (if i cancel my booking in this branch). btw, do u have the map to the Jln Ipoh HQ... i dunno the way...

If you can really patient to wait for it, better change branch and reorder again. Or also can wait for the hatchback version for next month. Frankly, i had informed that every car will be deliver from the factory to the HQ first then the HQ will only distribute it out to the branch.
I had PM his info to you. Check it out. I think you can ask him directly of his office location. He might possible to meet you somewhere you convinience. Highly recommended since he provide me good service in last deal.
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCKS wrote:
If you can really patient to wait for it, better change branch and reorder again. Or also can wait for the hatchback version for next month. Frankly, i had informed that every car will be deliver from the factory to the HQ first then the HQ will only distribute it out to the branch.
I had PM his info to you. Check it out. I think you can ask him directly of his office location. He might possible to meet you somewhere you convinience. Highly recommended since he provide me good service in last deal.

already reply your PM.

currently i sms to the SA saying that if didnt get back the result to me whether can get it or not, then i want to cancel it and order other car. plus i want new stock car... not old stock.

he said dun worry. surely can one.
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of SA simply say things and when they put in the booking, sure there will be changes. Best to check with KB and Authorised Dealers before deciding to make the booking.
noname wrote:
KCKS wrote:

already reply your PM.

currently i sms to the SA saying that if didnt get back the result to me whether can get it or not, then i want to cancel it and order other car. plus i want new stock car... not old stock.

he said dun worry. surely can one.

cbng
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had bad experience with Hyundai (Kah Bintang) dealer. Before I made my booking, they promise me that they had immediate stock and could absorb my previous car for certain amount. But I ended up waiting for more than 1 month to get the new Accent and finally they paid less than what they has promised for my previous. Very unprofessional! But not all dealers are like that. There are good dealers too, itís all dependant on your luck. One lesson, donít simply believe in what they have promisedÖ..make your own judgement.
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
A lot of SA simply say things and when they put in the booking, sure there will be changes. Best to check with KB and Authorised Dealers before deciding to make the booking.

the SA keep on calling me and confort me that he will order the car exactly like what im order. he said he waiting for his boss (currently in overseas) to come back and sign the document. if not, then not approve. so i gave him grace period for until next monday. if no, then i cancel it and go for another brand. tt's all.

btw, just want to ask. now i get a loan from bank. when i cancel a booking from the current SA in the branch and order it from another branch, do i need to redo the bank loan?
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Its really depend on luck to deal with a SA. Cbng, i got an advise for your case. Its better that we ask the SA to write down all his promises into the black and white copy and also ask him to countersign on it. So later, we can used it and argue back with him or his boss when something goes wrong. This is what i usually do to deal with anything with salesman to prevent something happenned in future. Wink
cbng wrote:
I had bad experience with Hyundai (Kah Bintang) dealer. Before I made my booking, they promise me that they had immediate stock and could absorb my previous car for certain amount. But I ended up waiting for more than 1 month to get the new Accent and finally they paid less than what they has promised for my previous. Very unprofessional! But not all dealers are like that. There are good dealers too, itís all dependant on your luck. One lesson, donít simply believe in what they have promisedÖ..make your own judgement.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: