Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Hyundai Accent models
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
marky
Club Founder


Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Posts: 2418
Location: Subang Jaya

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya lor. Like sports rims...see until blur blur...hehehehe...
Anyway, I've some pics from Kluang on the accent seen on the road. Will post it hopefully by next week when I'm back. hehehe.
_________________
Best RIDE Ever! Its always with Hyundai.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KCKS
Elite Member


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 1671

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha... Sometimes too wide range of choices also a problem for us. Laughing Waiting to see the picture from you soon.
marky wrote:
Ya lor. Like sports rims...see until blur blur...hehehehe...
Anyway, I've some pics from Kluang on the accent seen on the road. Will post it hopefully by next week when I'm back. hehehe.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
marky
Club Founder


Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Posts: 2418
Location: Subang Jaya

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm back...so will process the pic and post it....
KCKS wrote:
hahaha... Sometimes too wide range of choices also a problem for us. Laughing Waiting to see the picture from you soon.
marky wrote:
Ya lor. Like sports rims...see until blur blur...hehehehe...
Anyway, I've some pics from Kluang on the accent seen on the road. Will post it hopefully by next week when I'm back. hehehe.

_________________
Best RIDE Ever! Its always with Hyundai.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KCKS
Elite Member


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 1671

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take your time mate.. Waiting for your good news..
marky wrote:
I'm back...so will process the pic and post it....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
marky
Club Founder


Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Posts: 2418
Location: Subang Jaya

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will do. You should be able to see it on MOnday Wink
KCKS wrote:
Take your time mate.. Waiting for your good news..
marky wrote:
I'm back...so will process the pic and post it....

_________________
Best RIDE Ever! Its always with Hyundai.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KCKS
Elite Member


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 1671

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard that the hatchback version of Accent will be launch around 23th of this month with selling price of RM60XXX OTR Shocked But i think they have exclude the accessories in the price. Rolling Eyes Im waiting to get the actual price when it launch. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
noname
Elite Member


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 1548
Location: Petaling Jaya

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCKS wrote:
I heard that the hatchback version of Accent will be launch around 23th of this month with selling price of RM60XXX OTR Shocked But i think they have exclude the accessories in the price. Rolling Eyes Im waiting to get the actual price when it launch. Wink


where did you hear the news? i just place an order of accent. if new model is coming out, then i would hold the order for the meantime...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
KCKS
Elite Member


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 1671

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the media. I also heard than my friends told me it advertise in the newspaper also. It should be true news.
I think so far you still in process in ordering the car. Better check it out with your SA, but i think you need to pay extra RM2k-3k more for hatchback version. The picture of the hatchback version is allocate in this topic. Check it out. Wink
Wink
noname wrote:
where did you hear the news? i just place an order of accent. if new model is coming out, then i would hold the order for the meantime...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
noname
Elite Member


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 1548
Location: Petaling Jaya

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCKS wrote:
From the media. I also heard than my friends told me it advertise in the newspaper also. It should be true news.
I think so far you still in process in ordering the car. Better check it out with your SA, but i think you need to pay extra RM2k-3k more for hatchback version. The picture of the hatchback version is allocate in this topic. Check it out. Wink
Wink


just called my salesman just now. apparently he said the car is an old model. it oledi in overseas market for around 2 years but recently they take it to M'sia to sell it. but still depend whether they want to take it coz they said the design is not as nice as the current model now. based on their sales, they said the current accent sedan is much popular.

if you want the hatchback, have to wait till next year...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
KCKS
Elite Member


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 1671

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Izzit?? Honestly, sedan one is more older than hatchback version. The sedan history already achieve more than 10 years in oversea market. The hatchback still not started selling in Malaysia ma, how come they can know the sedan is more popular than hactback one?? Laughing next year?? Shocked I think there is some confliction in the media with the sales la, i suggest you maybe can call other salesman and reconfirm the availibility of hatchback version.
Have you look at the picture of hatchback version? Its only the rear section different and all the remaining is same as the sedan type. I had saw the real car when i service my accent last time. Wink But i still prefer sedan one coz the rear bonnet can fit in more stuff than the hatchback one. Wink
Btw, please PM me of the Taman Megah SA you are dealing with. Or maybe you can ask KB sales office of Jln Ipoh HQ for latest info.


noname wrote:
just called my salesman just now. apparently he said the car is an old model. it oledi in overseas market for around 2 years but recently they take it to M'sia to sell it. but still depend whether they want to take it coz they said the design is not as nice as the current model now. based on their sales, they said the current accent sedan is much popular.

if you want the hatchback, have to wait till next year...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
noname
Elite Member


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 1548
Location: Petaling Jaya

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCKS wrote:
Izzit?? Honestly, sedan one is more older than hatchback version. The sedan history already achieve more than 10 years in oversea market. The hatchback still not started selling in Malaysia ma, how come they can know the sedan is more popular than hactback one?? Laughing next year?? Shocked I think there is some confliction in the media with the sales la, i suggest you maybe can call other salesman and reconfirm the availibility of hatchback version.
Have you look at the picture of hatchback version? Its only the rear section different and all the remaining is same as the sedan type. I had saw the real car when i service my accent last time. Wink But i still prefer sedan one coz the rear bonnet can fit in more stuff than the hatchback one. Wink
Btw, please PM me of the Taman Megah SA you are dealing with. Or maybe you can ask KB sales office of Jln Ipoh HQ for latest info.


this is what they told me. they started to bring in the hatchback version but havent start on sales yet, but in overseas, already 2 years in the market.

but he said based on the feeling and judgement himself, sedan is still the best for family. he said hatchback is kinda small which is not suitable for family use.

he said that when u order, can wait up to next year... depend. hard to say.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
KCKS
Elite Member


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 1671

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I supposed the hatchback should be CKD to sell here. Yeah, the sedan is more suitable for a family coz the rear cabin space can squeeze in more stuff. If hatchback one, put few luggage in already feel not enough space. Sad
Anyway, tommorrow ill call up my SA and ask him regarding this matter then let you know. I think the news from there is faster than others branch. Wink
noname wrote:
this is what they told me. they started to bring in the hatchback version but havent start on sales yet, but in overseas, already 2 years in the market.

but he said based on the feeling and judgement himself, sedan is still the best for family. he said hatchback is kinda small which is not suitable for family use.

he said that when u order, can wait up to next year... depend. hard to say.


Last edited by KCKS on Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
KCKS
Elite Member


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 1671

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My SA confirmed me that the Accent hatchback version will be launch on 25th of this month. The price of hatchback version will be slightly more RM1XXX than sedan. The availability of the car will be around middle or end of next month. So we can expected to see it around end of this year. Wink
Btw, the forest jade colour is replaced with knight black for the sedan version. There only got three colour to be choose. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
cbng
General Member


Joined: 01 Jul 2005
Posts: 46

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has been confirmed that the hatckback version will be launched on 25-10-2005. Please read today's newspaper (The Star).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KCKS
Elite Member


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 1671

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. Very Happy
cbng wrote:
It has been confirmed that the hatckback version will be launched on 25-10-2005. Please read today's newspaper (The Star).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group