Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Hyundai Accent models
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raf
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 4:07 pm    Post subject: New Hyundai Accent models Reply with quote

Hi all,

Recently, I saw a model that looks like the Accent but somehow had a different rear look. I asked KBSC and they said its the new Accent Aeroback test car doing its rounds in KL. They are saying it might be launch later this year or next year, depending on the current Accent sales.

Here is a website to view this model:

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!webwombat_content.new_vehicle_display?total_rec=4&current_rec=1&order_by=make_name+%3Asort_order%2Cmodel_name+%3Asort_order%2Crelease_date+%3Asort_order&sort_type=ASC&vehicle_code=20030319.01%3A33%3A40&make_name=HYUNDAI&model_name=ACCENT&research_flag=0

Those buying a Hyundai may want to wait for this model to launch and see. It looks much sportier though. Laughing

Pic below:

slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, I saw one white Accent Aeroback WLJ **** on the workplace of Jln Ipoh SC last Friday....but no sure is it shoroom car of KB or CBU model for other ? Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Babyh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I also saw one and was told it's used as a test drive unit.
TewKY

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, look nicer and sporty but then only car shape change only somemore CKD ler! QUALITY wise your know lar same same... Razz
Raf
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I forgot to mention, Jln Ipoh said they might want to bring in the 1.6 DOHC model. They dont want to spoil their car price market, so may priced at abt 60-65K. Cool
Babyh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then our car no value la............. Crying or Very sad
TewKY

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If story is true, then planning to sell mine asap liao. Damn Kx make our car no value. Highlight ppl about accent poor quality, see ppl dare to buy or not? Evil or Very Mad
chkwong

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool down man...car is never an investment...it's a liablity...like PC...there's always better things later for similar or lesser prices...if not we would be driving 8v engines with carb...

For next yr, I would rather have the new Accent with 16V DOHC engine, ABS and airbag at similar price. That should be the way to progess forward. Blame proton instead, for making non-national cars expensive in Malaysia.
TewKY

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chkwong wrote:
cool down man...car is never an investment...it's a liablity...like PC...there's always better things later for similar or lesser prices...if not we would be driving 8v engines with carb...

For next yr, I would rather have the new Accent with 16V DOHC engine, ABS and airbag at similar price. That should be the way to progess forward. Blame proton instead, for making non-national cars expensive in Malaysia.

Price of 16V DOHC + ABS + AIRBAG + HATCHBACK = 8V SOHC, then KB eat grass oledy, or 8V SOHC OVER-OVER-OVER price Mad
Verna2374
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: New Accent Aeroback/Hatchback model Reply with quote

Raf wrote:

Those buying a Hyundai may want to wait for this model to launch and see. It looks much sportier though. Laughing

Pic below:

Helo guys....

i'm not surprised. I've seen one in Penang with my own eyes while driving... saw an Accent 4door gold color, and it has a viper at the back.. huh!!! Mine hasnt got one laahh.... sporty & more steady some more... exactly like the one in the pict above.
The driver looks like a Korean. Perhaps he's a Hyundai people.

so..just be happy with what we have now... i'm dreaming to get the new Hyundai Tiburon Coupe.... this one really kick-****! dream on saja lahh...

Verna.
soMRak
General Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wOW!!!
So sporty la!Lounching next year??Why so late?? If OK i want to buy for my wife laa.
Hurricane
General Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do agree with chkwong.. things wil come out with better and cheaper models... u can only blame that u need to buy the car at this moment of time coz u need it... and u have got the best deal u can get at this moment. just think of the extra money u have paid is for ur extra time u have enjoyed the car...
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poor my 5 months old 1st/2nd batch Accent Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Hurricane
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey... stay cool...

for those who considering buying another car... hold on...

heard some frens telling me toyota is coming out with a mini mpv with ?7 seats... and price around RM60-70 only... indonesia assembled... dono how true is it... couldn't find anything on web... Shocked
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hurricane wrote:
hey... stay cool...

for those who considering buying another car... hold on...

heard some frens telling me toyota is coming out with a mini mpv with ?7 seats... and price around RM60-70 only... indonesia ****... dono how true is it... couldn't find anything on web... Shocked

Hi, Hurricane,

oh..that is Toyota Avanza 1.3..
but I think do not expect so much lah for this model
local accembled by P2 Embarassed
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: