Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guide on place and price for getting the spare parts!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sean76
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:17 am    Post subject: Guide on place and price for getting the spare parts!! Reply with quote

moderator can delete this post once i get an answer...tried looking in prev. posts but unable to locate.

someone rear-ended me last nite. and now my rear light is broken (right side)...the lights are still working but the cover is in pieces..

need help in pointing me to places where i can get in fixed pronto..i work in bangsar area and live in bukit antarabangsa.. i also would like to know the cost (altho it's not tht important)

early thanks for the help.
chinhai8

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

erm...there are two solution:

u can order a brand new one from authorised sc.I think will cost u about RM220 if I not mistaken plus labour costs.

another solution is u can call up half cut shop for accent part which located in Kampung Subang there for a 2nd hand one but I not sure is how much.You better call them and check it out.

here is the number for the half cut shop:

hp no:0162052688
office no:0378476200

Very Happy
ropai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: HELP : BROKEN REAR LIGHTS Reply with quote

sean76 wrote:
moderator can delete this post once i get an answer...tried looking in prev. posts but unable to locate.

someone rear-ended me last nite. and now my rear light is broken (right side)...the lights are still working but the cover is in pieces..

need help in pointing me to places where i can get in fixed pronto..i work in bangsar area and live in bukit antarabangsa.. i also would like to know the cost (altho it's not tht important)

early thanks for the help.

roughly RM170 from KBSC, they should have ready stock, make sure you call them first. I had to replace mine few months ago due to some flying stones breaking the cover.
sharirm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im not really sure about this, but dont we have the non-original sparepart selling here in Malaysia ?
sean76
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chinhai8 wrote:
erm...there are two solution:

u can order a brand new one from authorised sc.I think will cost u about RM220 if I not mistaken plus labour costs.

another solution is u can call up half cut shop for accent part which located in Kampung Subang there for a 2nd hand one but I not sure is how much.You better call them and check it out.

here is the number for the half cut shop:

hp no:0162052688
office no:0378476200

Very Happy

called them....also called KBSC but they never returned my call....the light is gonna cost me $150 + $10 (labor)....not bad..
sean76
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fix the light yesterday noon at the place suggested by chinhai8. thanks buddy..cost me 160 (150+10) and it took only 10 minutes.

SPEED STAR AUTO PART (M) SDN BHD
No. 214A, Jalan Sungai Buloh
Kampung Baru Subang
40150 Shah Alam, Selangor
03-78476200, 03-78476649, 03-78475689 (Fax)
016-2052688 (Ah Weng)

was also interested in replacing my front 'cermin'..got crack....they had stock...cost about 350..but cannot install..they can suggest nearby place that can install it and it will cost 200...so not bad compared to a new one that cost almost 1k. but budget problem so it'll have to wait.

thank..chinhai8 for the advise...and sorry to say KBSC has yet to return my call..
chinhai8

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sean76 wrote:
fix the light yesterday noon at the place suggested by chinhai8. thanks buddy..cost me 160 (150+10) and it took only 10 minutes.

SPEED STAR AUTO PART (M) SDN BHD
No. 214A, Jalan Sungai Buloh
Kampung Baru Subang
40150 Shah Alam, Selangor
03-78476200, 03-78476649, 03-78475689 (Fax)
016-2052688 (Ah Weng)

was also interested in replacing my front 'cermin'..got crack....they had stock...cost about 350..but cannot install..they can suggest nearby place that can install it and it will cost 200...so not bad compared to a new one that cost almost 1k. but budget problem so it'll have to wait.

thank..chinhai8 for the advise...and sorry to say KBSC has yet to return my call..

your are welcome,sean76.as for the windscreen,you can go replace it for new one I think is Rm600 plus workmanship...better than 2nd hand one because this is new one ma just add another Rm50 only.I changed it once so I roughly know how much is the new one...if u want I give u contact number to contact them.
chinhai8

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Topic's heading edited by me.Any relevant discussion can be continue here.Thanks you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Exterior & Interior All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: