Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem with my accent GLS manual Gear and some noisy things

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Frequently Ask Questions for New Accent Owners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjosantama
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Problem with my accent GLS manual Gear and some noisy things Reply with quote

Whenever i change gear into the second gear i feel that it is too difficult for me to do so. The gear is so tight that i could not enter and i have to use force. I have sent to the hyundai sc and there seems to be no result. Can anyone out there advise me on this problem
Secondly when driving my accent after shifting the first gear i could sense some noise when pressing the accelerator at first i tought that it was a statue on my dashboard that giving me the sound but seems not at all. This problem i have brought forward to the hyundai sc and nothing pretty good solutions came. Can anyone advise me.
ropai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vibration noise - check on some wires in the engine compartment, near your wiper.
kevin203

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It also might cause by the first gear vibration make some noise from the dashboard. Try to locate that sound. Off your aircond and your car audio to get it clearly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Frequently Ask Questions for New Accent Owners All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: