Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thorthle Body SENSORS (TBS) FAILURE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ckkeat
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Thorthle Body SENSORS (TBS) FAILURE Reply with quote

Do any sifu can tell the signs of TBS failure cause recently i sent my car to KBS for road show free check-point and found that the TBS failure through the ECU reader . But the check engine lamp never show on . How can I sure this problems. It will cost me Rm 179 ++ for replacement the new TBS. Pls consult !!!
chkwong

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ler...just change it. Or have it taken out for a quick clean with air gun. Otherwise, your FC goes up and idling is unstable.
ckkeat
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: TBS work again BY DIY METHOD Reply with quote

Luckily , I save my money coz I did DIY to the TBS then
rechecked by KBSC and it work like normal. What I did was unpluged and sprayed 4WD oil to the socket and reconnect again. This is becasue the socket connector loss contact where the current dosen't flow. So my advices is don't 100% depend on machine and need to troubleshoot rather than change new unit. I hope other member have similar problem with me , then can opt to try this method.
TROUBLESHOOT BETTER THAN CHANGED
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Engine & Electrical All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: