Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HYUNDAI ACCENT Problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Frequently Ask Questions for New Accent Owners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
accent2007
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: HYUNDAI ACCENT Problem Reply with quote

Saya baru membeli kereta Hyundai Accent (Auto) pada bulan julai baru-baru ini. Saya mempunyai beberapa kemuskilan berkenaan kereta saya ini.

1) Saya merasakan pengunaan minyak adalah terlalu tinggi. apabila saya
mengisi penuh tangki (RM70 = 37 liter), kereta saya hanya dapat
berjalan sejauh kira-kira 300 km sahaja. Adakah ini normal atau ada apa-apa masalah?

2) Setiap kali enjin dihidupkan pada biasanya pada waktu pagi, terdapat
bunyi dari bonet hadapan atau roda. bunyi ini hanya selama kira-kira
1-2 minit sahaja. hanya sekali sahaja sehari. Apakah masalah ini?

3) Bagaimanakah cara penggunaan 'Over Drive' (O/D) yang sepatutnya dan apakah perubahan pada meter RPM dan lain-lain kesan penggunaan O/D ini?

harap tolong beri penjelasan
ropai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Re: HYUNDAI ACCENT Problem Reply with quote

1) is this your first time owning an auto car? do you drive in jalan masjid negeri/air hitam everyday? that would explain why. on highways accent auto can go up to 650km on full tank.

2) what kind of sound? my car makes some sound during cold starting too, i think it's normal coming from the belts. if you're worried, ask to leave your car at service center overnight, and let them start it the next morning.

3) 'OD OFF' light should not be turned on under normal driving conditions. use it to overtake or going uphill/downhill only. turning the light on will limit your gear changes up to 3rd only, thus giving more pickup at the expense of fuel.
accent2007
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TQ

untuk penggunaan di bandar seperti butterworth, adakah perjalanan 300km bagi tangki penuh adalah normal?
johnjenin
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

accent2007 wrote:
TQ

untuk penggunaan di bandar seperti butterworth, adakah perjalanan 300km bagi tangki penuh adalah normal?

i dont know what is your style of driving. but for my car [manual] i cant get around 200km from RM30 petrol

Last edited by johnjenin on Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
chankarchun
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine one is Auto, drive in bayan lepas area...

my Fc around RM0.20/KM
jimmylee
General Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for my opinion the sound you said coming from your front hood or your tyre part, izzit coming from passenger side if yes, is because of 1 device under your passenger sit some sort like a smell killer or something sort of that. is normal. when my first time get this car same experience with you send to them they said normal, browse through this forum will explain to you what was the device is. cheerss with your new accent...
alvinseah
General Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: HYUNDAI ACCENT Problem Reply with quote

ropai wrote:
on highways accent auto can go up to 650km on full tank.

Wahhh.. sure or not?? How did you achieve that? Need any modifications or not? What's the average speed in km/h?
BaDaMz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: HYUNDAI ACCENT Problem Reply with quote

alvinseah wrote:
ropai wrote:

Wahhh.. sure or not?? How did you achieve that? Need any modifications or not? What's the average speed in km/h?

what's wrong with that? it depends, I achieved 550km with full load on highways..
chinhai8

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ur fuel consumption depend on how u drive and also the condition of the road u use daily either is congested or no car lo.... Very Happy
chkwong

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, on PLUS highway, can really achieve more then 550km! Tested, with my own car. Auto.
ropai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:08 pm    Post subject: Re: HYUNDAI ACCENT Problem Reply with quote

alvinseah wrote:
ropai wrote:

110km/h average, all the way from penang to gemas (550km), using shell super. when i arrived, i still have 150km left on the digital display. so in theory, i can still drive 100km more on the highway until the empty fuel indicator lights up at 50km remaining. mine's GLS auto btw, no mods, stock standard with original 15" wheels.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Frequently Ask Questions for New Accent Owners All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: