Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

News from one of the customer at Kakimotor

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Performance & Modification
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cancer5854
General Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: News from one of the customer at Kakimotor Reply with quote

Today when I'm waiting the foreman to install the Pivot Voltage Stabilizer and Grounding for me at Kakimotor, I heard from one of the customer at said he just found out that the Pivot VS he bought from Redzone was the fake one.

He told me the one I'm install is the original one.....

Anyone buy anything from Redzone b4?
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Re: News from one of the customer at Kakimotor Reply with quote

there are plenty of Pivot's imitation on the market. you just need to be careful and aware of it. is all depend to the honesty of the workshop.

to identify the Pivot imitation against the original, there is some clue but i cant remember the url ...
accent9865
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the URL:
http://pivotjp.com/imitation/imitation-raizin-e.html
sharirm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup, Sri Kuching sold the one to me. after a year only i realize its imitation. i went back, i ask if they remember me, they said they still do and even remember what they put in my car. (too bad they say that)...i say the pivot they put inside my car is fake, and yet i pay > rm100 for that....so they change it, but i have to add rm 30 because my imitation pivot is 1 year old already, hehehehehehehehe Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Performance & Modification All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: