Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What have u mod?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Performance & Modification
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
g_5002
General Member


Joined: 24 Sep 2007
Posts: 15
Location: ampang

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: mod Reply with quote

mine not much ...

- 15" rims with bridgestone tyres
- kenwood cd/mp3 player
- new paint, diamond white c/w RS bodykits
- Zenden strut bar

thats all... coming projects, dunno when? Razz
- 16" rims
- new eibach spring
- pivot volt stabilizer n grounding
- pivot V capa
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
clkwa
Junior Member


Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Posts: 433
Location: Cheras

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, seems like many ppl modded their accent. But seems like very little ppl want to share with us.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
clkwa
Junior Member


Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Posts: 433
Location: Cheras

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated


Performance parts:
1) K&N open pod filter with piping 3"
2) Pivot Raizin Volt Stabilizer
3) Grounding
4) Pivot Raizin Spark type S (red)
5) Pivot V capa
6) Volker Spark plug
7) hurrican Spark cable
Hotbits Extractor 4-1
9) Sebring middle muffler
10) Greddy replica muffler
11) Unichip piggyback ecu
12) Light Weight Crank pulley
13) Oil Catch Tank
14) Low temp Thermostate
15) Tomei Oil filler CAP
Exterior :
1) Full bodykit, Jetspeed front bumper, customer side and back.

Suspension and sport rims:
1) D2 coilover fully adjustable suspension (previous Koni absorber and Eibach springs)
2) Work Emotion Rims 16" (wrap with 205/45/16 yokohama es100 and falken tyres)
3) ultra racing 4 points under bar
4) Hotbits stabilizer bar

Lights:
1) PIAA 2700K halogen light h4
2) PIAA white LED small light

Might add stuff or mod stuffs:
1) pivot gauges, 5 in 1 (fuel press, oil temp, water temp, shift light and rpm meter) vacuum, voltage.
2) Pearl White Paint job
3) Momo Steering
4) Momo Gear knob
5) Pioneer or Eclipse or Alpine Headunit
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
torniquet
General Member


Joined: 23 Aug 2007
Posts: 46

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey...need some help here....
where do u guys get those lightened crank pulley???
does those crank pulley comes dampener???
is dampener really inportant???
_________________
Selling all kind of car accesories........
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sharirm
Junior Member


Joined: 21 Oct 2005
Posts: 253
Location: Kuala Lumpur

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

torniquet, selling all kind of accessories, but dont have crank pulley ? Wink

yeap, tell us clkwa how much did you bopught it ?

updated in 3 days add and mods...
remove CC
change mid bullet
twin loop mugen replica
550 deg brake pad ceramic and kevlar
HPPC Ram Quadcore
HID in spotlight

hehehehe...all in 3 days. prepare for Raya. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
torniquet
General Member


Joined: 23 Aug 2007
Posts: 46

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got sell accesories like alarm, ICE ..... Cool

but crank pulley its consider performance part liao....
so i dont have...hehe Rolling Eyes

my accent accesories full of them...but performance part none...hehe
so planning to put in those stuff... Very Happy
_________________
Selling all kind of car accesories........
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
clkwa
Junior Member


Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Posts: 433
Location: Cheras

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sharirm wrote:
torniquet, selling all kind of accessories, but dont have crank pulley ? Wink

yeap, tell us clkwa how much did you bopught it ?

updated in 3 days add and mods...
remove CC
change mid bullet
twin loop mugen replica
550 deg brake pad ceramic and kevlar
HPPC Ram Quadcore
HID in spotlight

hehehehe...all in 3 days. prepare for Raya. Very Happy


I bought the crank pully including installation around 280 or less. Forgot the exact figure. But its cheaper that those mention earlier. About damper on the pully, dont think so.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
torniquet
General Member


Joined: 23 Aug 2007
Posts: 46

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so where can i get the crank pulley????
_________________
Selling all kind of car accesories........
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
clkwa
Junior Member


Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Posts: 433
Location: Cheras

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are interested i can get for you but u need to ask someone to install it for you. If u are insterested pm me or call me to let me know than i can order for u. but i will check the price first.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
is
Junior Member


Joined: 14 Aug 2006
Posts: 156
Location: Kuala Lumpur

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clkwa wrote:
If you are interested i can get for you but u need to ask someone to install it for you. If u are insterested pm me or call me to let me know than i can order for u. but i will check the price first.
alex, pls let me know as well about the price of the pulley ..ermm..how long can it last in ur car eh?thanks
_________________
TeamHyundaiMalaysia-Centre for Accent,Atoz,Elantra,Getz,Matrix,Sonata,Trajet ..
Subaru Legacy B4 2.0GT Spec B
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
clkwa
Junior Member


Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Posts: 433
Location: Cheras

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is wrote:
clkwa wrote:
If you are interested i can get for you but u need to ask someone to install it for you. If u are insterested pm me or call me to let me know than i can order for u. but i will check the price first.
alex, pls let me know as well about the price of the pulley ..ermm..how long can it last in ur car eh?thanks


the pulley is 280 for none colour and 300 for colour, colour comes with red and blue only. how long it can last.hm....i hv been using for more than a year. so far still no problem. i think it can last very long. Its also very light in weight.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
is
Junior Member


Joined: 14 Aug 2006
Posts: 156
Location: Kuala Lumpur

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

clkwa wrote:
is wrote:
clkwa wrote:
If you are interested i can get for you but u need to ask someone to install it for you. If u are insterested pm me or call me to let me know than i can order for u. but i will check the price first.
alex, pls let me know as well about the price of the pulley ..ermm..how long can it last in ur car eh?thanks


the pulley is 280 for none colour and 300 for colour, colour comes with red and blue only. how long it can last.hm....i hv been using for more than a year. so far still no problem. i think it can last very long. Its also very light in weight.
ok .... pls reserve one for me?

ermm.. where to install that & any extra cost for labour ?any warranty ie crakcs etc ..thanks
_________________
TeamHyundaiMalaysia-Centre for Accent,Atoz,Elantra,Getz,Matrix,Sonata,Trajet ..
Subaru Legacy B4 2.0GT Spec B
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
clkwa
Junior Member


Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Posts: 433
Location: Cheras

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is wrote:
clkwa wrote:
is wrote:
clkwa wrote:
If you are interested i can get for you but u need to ask someone to install it for you. If u are insterested pm me or call me to let me know than i can order for u. but i will check the price first.
alex, pls let me know as well about the price of the pulley ..ermm..how long can it last in ur car eh?thanks


the pulley is 280 for none colour and 300 for colour, colour comes with red and blue only. how long it can last.hm....i hv been using for more than a year. so far still no problem. i think it can last very long. Its also very light in weight.
ok .... pls reserve one for me?

ermm.. where to install that & any extra cost for labour ?any warranty ie crakcs etc ..thanks



Where to install up to you. Any foreman can do. labour cost not sure..maybe 50 or so. warranty of crack? hm... examine the thing first... i dont think it can crack so easily cos it is just pulling some rubber belt. no fear. i have been using for nearly 2 yrs. Btw please pay me full amount first before i order. just some precautios steps. hope you guys understand. I dont want later after i bought the thing than only say cancel than i keep to pulley for no use.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
is
Junior Member


Joined: 14 Aug 2006
Posts: 156
Location: Kuala Lumpur

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sure ..will call u then Smile
_________________
TeamHyundaiMalaysia-Centre for Accent,Atoz,Elantra,Getz,Matrix,Sonata,Trajet ..
Subaru Legacy B4 2.0GT Spec B
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
cancer5854
General Member


Joined: 21 Jun 2007
Posts: 55

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just install this 2 interior items, really nice Very Happy Very Happy





Quite expensive Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Performance & Modification All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group