Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

D2 Adjustable suspension for sale
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
clkwa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price is negotiable. Interested can give me a call or pm me. Condition is superb. view to believe.
clkwa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
clkwa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump..D2 adjustable for sale.
clkwa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price revise to RM2600...interested pls give me a call or pm me. D2 Coilover suspension imported superb condition.
clkwa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump to myself..sigh
konzen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keep on BUMP ing
brother Laughing
clkwa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
clkwa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

late night bump...price negotiable call to find out. 012 201 6078. still under warranty. bought brand new at 3300.
clkwa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price revise for the final time, RM2300, still underwarranty, bought brand new, got card, and all accessories, if you want the box i also can give. condition superb. Call me if interested. 012-2016078. Its original. Not from chop chop shops.
ck_80
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi clkwa,

i've got some questions on adjustable suspension. wanna ask you expert opinion.

1) Can adjustable suspension make your car "higher"? Especially the at the back.
2) Can the "hardness" or "softness" of the suspension be adjusted?

i'm asking because i'm interested in getting a set. because i suspect that my back suspension is already having problem, as well as my left back tyre keep hitting the fender whenever i turn sharp conners or go over bump even when the load at the back is light.

thanks a lot man.
clkwa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ck_80 wrote:
hi clkwa,

1) Can adjustable suspension make your car "higher"? Especially the at the back.

i'm asking because i'm interested in getting a set. because i suspect that my back suspension is already having problem, as well as my left back tyre keep hitting the fender whenever i turn sharp conners or go over bump even when the load at the back is light.

thanks a lot man.

Last edited by clkwa on Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
clkwa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ck_80 wrote:
hi clkwa,

thanks a lot man.

Hi CK_80,

Adjustable might not be your cup of tea, cos even it is adjusted to the minimum, its still very stiff.

ajustable got few types,
1) soft hard adjustable,
2) high low adjustable,
3) high low soft hard adjustable

So for fully adjustable which is high low soft hard, and depends whether u can get street type or racing type. Street type is slightly softer than the racing type. but racing type is very stiff. height sure can adjust. u can adjust higher but only to a certain limit. but i am sure once u install this ur tyre wont hit ur fender. cos its stiff. bumpy road...very bouncy, highway ok. cornering very shiok.

make sure you know someone who is good at adjusting and installing it.

Hope this answer ur question.

if you are really interested you can get mine. i am selling my D2 adjustable high low soft hard. now just place it at home. if interested 2300 i am willing to let go. it is still under warranty.
ck_80
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry...double post....pls refer to the one below....sorry

Last edited by ck_80 on Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
ck_80
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi clkwa,

first of all thanks a lot for the answers. i have just have a few more things to make clear. (sorry for the inconvenience caused)

so, the one that you are selling, is that a racing or street type? and how stiff and bouncy would it be, actually i dun really mind if it is a bit stiffer or bouncier than the usual stock suspension. and this is fitted/suitable for accent? does it affect h/p or fc or anything like that? and also, when i survey around, out there is selling coil springs as well. what are those?? does those go together with suspensions? what are they used for? if i install the adjustable suspension, do i still need coil springs?? so with this type of suspension, my tyre won't hit the fender? my main objective is to have better handling and if possible (really really hopefully) solve the problem of tyre hitting fender.

sorry for having so many questions, jsut want to make clear and evaluate all the options i have before i decide to go into it. thanks very much. happy new year!!
clkwa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ck_80 wrote:
hi clkwa,

first of all thanks a lot for the answers. i have just have a few more things to make clear. (sorry for the inconvenience caused)

so, the one that you are selling, is that a racing or street type? and how stiff and bouncy would it be, actually i dun really mind if it is a bit stiffer or bouncier than the usual stock suspension. and this is fitted/suitable for accent? does it affect h/p or fc or anything like that? and also, when i survey around, out there is selling coil springs as well. what are those?? does those go together with suspensions? what are they used for? if i install the adjustable suspension, do i still need coil springs?? so with this type of suspension, my tyre won't hit the fender? my main objective is to have better handling and if possible (really really hopefully) solve the problem of tyre hitting fender.

sorry for having so many questions, jsut want to make clear and evaluate all the options i have before i decide to go into it. thanks very much. happy new year!!

hi, my D2 suspension is very stiff. alot stiffer than the usual suspension. its racing type. suspension dont gain u any horse power but proper tuning or setting of it can save abit fuel due to the changing of the aerodynamic it might save some. coilover spring is to change the spring rate of ur current coilver suspension. u dont need it unless u want to have different spring rate or softer or harder ones. ur tyre wont hit ur fender its very stiff. u can adjust it to be higher. it will definitely solved the problem. i am using 16 inches 205 width tyre it never have any problem installing it. hopes this clear u up abit. if you are interesting just let me know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Buying & Selling All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: