Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shaft Failure
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Wheel, Tyre, Suspension & Safe Operation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ropai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wnl9066 wrote:
reverse sensor is not worth it to change la, unless you change the brand, the sensor in our car always got problem, i changed a couple of time, then same things, sometime when you are in the reverse gear, sound.tikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, banyak kuat ooo, but nothing behind, then next time reverse, ok, after a couple of time, same problem rise again.
service centre say nothing much can do, they can just keep on changing, but the problem is the stupid cheap sensor itself. Sad

thanks Malaysia for this local-parts content policy, what a great way to provide jobs for citizens. great quality control too, i wish all car parts could be made in Malaysia! (or is it China?)

in case the sarcasm was not obvious, that was a sarcastic remark.
sharirm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup, what you say is right ropai, the same thing with Proton, one year untung 8 million, the next year rugi 168 million, still cannot tutup, afraid around 5000 people takde kerje.
the intention is good, but the quality of the product still never improve.....aiiyoooooo Sad
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wnl9066 wrote:
i agree, the brakes on my accent is also not that good. once i went down genting, my brakes semua tak makan, and one time i hit a motorbike because cannot stop even after i floored the brakes pedal.

coming down from genting - depend to how your brake. if you keep on braking it often without using engine to brake, then the brake pad easily overheated. once overheat, you cant stop and will take a while to stop it.

face it before and almost hit a car when reaching to police guard house. i press it down until my whole body pressing it while gripping the steering so hard.

accent's mechanical ABS only work if you brake it and then press again - harder. then it will distribute the brake force to equally to 4 tyres...
sharirm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aaa, now i know noname, thats a good guide, never know about that before. Embarassed
but how can you press your brakes twice when you are actually emergency braking ? its a skill is it ? Very Happy
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sharirm wrote:
aaa, now i know noname, thats a good guide, never know about that before. Embarassed
but how can you press your brakes twice when you are actually emergency braking ? its a skill is it ? Very Happy

im not sure. normally when emergency brake time, normal respond is to press the brake harder. for mechanical ABS, just press it harder and then push further in.

u have to get use to this mechanical abs.
tytan
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, today forget tanya about the brake issue.
damn angry cause purposely taking leave to do warranty and they say no stock for my color. need go paint. so ask me come again another day.
Megatron : You still fight for the weak, that why you lose
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tytan wrote:
lol, today forget tanya about the brake issue.
damn angry cause purposely taking leave to do warranty and they say no stock for my color. need go paint. so ask me come again another day.

happen to me many times. especially reverse sensor. mine is gold color and they have silver color of reverse sensor.

i have waited for almost 1 month and very upset - ask me to come again. i went there twice and force them to give me now. kinda scolded them and highlight directly to their manager @ Jln 223 - Kent. then they take other ppl spare part - reserve, and gave it to me 1st.
sharirm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sometimes the servis very bad, sometimes good, cannot they be good al the time ka Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Wheel, Tyre, Suspension & Safe Operation All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: