Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hyundai Accent GTI model
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kronick-Jr
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

even if it optional.. the name GTi i think they should replace ar.. not suitable..

THM Official Logo

Hyundai 악센트 WRC
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sharirm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so replace with just G or GT, no I, hehehehehe.
Very Happy
SinEater

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clkwa wrote:
At lease enhanced the engine, suspension and give it a better rim and tire. Don't just make it look nice but every other things is the same, also dont simply re badge it to GTI but nothing special except the bumper. At lease proton satria GTI also have larger engine and better suspension also have semibucket seat and momo steering. Dont know wat they are thinking.

Agree! I think the problem is still with the basic accent engine... Other cars are coming up with new enhancements and not only bodykits to attract customers... So if those whoare interested in outlooks rather than performance then the Accent GTI should raise an eyebrow for u... For me, I think I will still prefer my RS-X5...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kronick-Jr
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if G.. later same with Accent_G hehehe.. name la Accent SR ke.. they got Accent SR what outside..

THM Official Logo

Hyundai 악센트 WRC
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ropai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tytan wrote:
izzit look like camry?

CAMRY??!! Shocked Shocked

i hate this version (especially the fake scoop, at least put in a REAL scoop laaa..), weakens the Hyundai brand perception and cheapens the image of my basic Accent.

my colleagues already laughing rolling on the floor when they saw this...
sharirm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ropai, the air scope is not a compulsary, you can have the body kit and asked them not to put the air scope......you dont like it, why you want it installed ?
as for me, i just cut 2 small hole under the scope, so at less ade gune jugak la the air scope even not for intercooler... hehhehehhe Laughing
ropai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sharirm wrote:
ropai, the air scope is not a compulsary, you can have the body kit and asked them not to put the air scope......you dont like it, why you want it installed ?
as for me, i just cut 2 small hole under the scope, so at less ade gune jugak la the air scope even not for intercooler... hehhehehhe Laughing

1.5L SOHC 12-valve EFI, 92 hp@5500 RPM and 132 Nm@2900 RPM, need an air scoop? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
sharirm

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no need air scoop, but as they giving it with the bodykit, rather than just let it in front of the car with no purpose, i might as well give it a small part.......let the air go in the engine compartment for better cooling, hahahahaa Smile
wmy1840
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ropai wrote:
noname wrote:
rookie019 wrote:
sori to interrupt..

but can I know wat is CKD & CBU?

tnx

CKD - complete knock down - meaning the car whole is assemble in local but part - can be from korea (for accent case) or local.

CBU - complete built-up - the whole car is assemble in korea and shipped to malaysia. CBU is more expensive than CKD.

you forgot to mention, CBU is only more expensive because Malas-sia's tax structure... Laughing

Accent LC2 (our model) is around USD10k brand new fully loaded with accessories, when it was still selling in US. approximately RM38k with the exchange rates at that moment.

And after CKD, which saves a lot on tax, it's sold here at RM60k - RM65k. simply makes you wonder, right? Very Happy
EKEKEKEK.....BUT WE STIL BUY IT BRO.
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SinEater wrote:
Next thing u know, got Accent STi (Impreza version), Accent Modulo etc etc... I think my big bro, jamesc can do a great job in designing the bodykits than Hyundai!
EKEKEKEK........I LOVE TO SE THAT DESIGN..AM WAITING..hope the design will impress most of us here....uhhhuuuuuu...lets do it bro.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup, we kutuk or we praise, it still is the car that we buy. hehehehehehe Laughing
ropai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wmy1840 wrote:
ropai wrote:
noname wrote:
rookie019 wrote:
sori to interrupt..

but can I know wat is CKD & CBU?

tnx

CKD - complete knock down - meaning the car whole is assemble in local but part - can be from korea (for accent case) or local.

CBU - complete built-up - the whole car is assemble in korea and shipped to malaysia. CBU is more expensive than CKD.

you forgot to mention, CBU is only more expensive because Malas-sia's tax structure... Laughing

Accent LC2 (our model) is around USD10k brand new fully loaded with accessories, when it was still selling in US. approximately RM38k with the exchange rates at that moment.

And after CKD, which saves a lot on tax, it's sold here at RM60k - RM65k. simply makes you wonder, right? Very Happy
EKEKEKEK.....BUT WE STIL BUY IT BRO.

yes, but i bought it simply because it was THE CHEAPEST, NEW CAR, NON-PROTON SEDAN in MALAYSIAN market.

it's not like i had other choices... it should be cheaper IMHO.
clkwa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that kah bintang should change the crapy suspension to eibach and koni or full koni type. for better comfort and handling,

secondly they should increase the engine capacity to 1.6 or 1.8 and sell it as a performance car with 16 inches rims.

Interior should give momo gear know for manual and momo steering for all, semibucket seat (recaro or bride) like in Satria GTI. Better sound system.

With better bodykit too.

Than only name is as GTI version of hyundai accent.

What do you guys think?
sharirm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree clkwa, anyway with all that and the price go higher, i better get a japanase car, hahahahahah Laughing
yasin
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nak perabih stok kot, shame...with others company(Honda,Mitsu,Toyota).Kerana nila setitik rosak susu sebelanga!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: