Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hyundai Accent GTI model
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SinEater

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next thing u know, got Accent STi (Impreza version), Accent Modulo etc etc... I think my big bro, jamesc can do a great job in designing the bodykits than Hyundai!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kronick-Jr
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SinEater wrote:
Next thing u know, got Accent STi (Impreza version), Accent Modulo etc etc... I think my big bro, jamesc can do a great job in designing the bodykits than Hyundai!

Dont't mention the bodykits design by Hundai.. it's design by XXX company that being outsourced by Kah Bintang.

THM Official Logo

Hyundai 악센트 WRC
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wnl9066
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think its not good la to say bad things about the bodykit, its up to the individuals la to like it or not, they like it, they buy it, if they dont, they cant just buy the one without and freely to put any choice of bodykit they want.
from my view, its an option, like it, take it, if not, then dont.
what if someone in our forum like the bodykit and bought the car, then after reading the forum, we all kutuk sana sini, of course dia malu to come to the gathering, right ?.
tytan
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wnl9066

i support you ! just different people got different interesting.

you all can't force people to accept your's one.

mine one is RXS5 with full bodykit and i really like it. then how?

am i "ah beng" too? Evil or Very Mad
wnl9066
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its ok tytan, mine is also a RXS, but who cares if people say im ah beng or not, its my money.,
who cares what you want to do with your money, you want to put spoiler like jet figther or not, skirt sapu jalan ke, its your money right.
having a car is just like having a wife, that what people always say " kereta aku bini no. 2 ".
anyway everyone will say their wife is the most beautiful women, thats why they marrry her, but it doesnt mean that all the wifes are beautiful in every mens eyes, right, hehehe. and we as men, tak kutuk bini orang cantik ke tidak, so why must kutuk2 our "second wife".
Laughing
is

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kronick-Jr wrote:
SinEater wrote:

Dont't mention the bodykits design by Hundai.. it's design by XXX company that being outsourced by Kah Bintang.
just to clarify something, perhaps member kat sini not sure about this ..

Hyundai Motors
XXX company
kah bintang

3 of them are different entity with different roles .. ekekekek ;D so, what ever BKs u like .. just go ahead okiess .. no obligation .. its ur money .. its ur own taste .. i agree with u wnl9066 and tytan ;D I LOVE MY STOCK GLS!!!!
metalichubby

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is wrote:
Kronick-Jr wrote:
SinEater wrote:

just to clarify something, perhaps member kat sini not sure about this ..

Hyundai Motors
XXX company
kah bintang

3 of them are different entity with different roles .. ekekekek ;D so, what ever BKs u like .. just go ahead okiess .. no obligation .. its ur money .. its ur own taste .. i agree with u wnl9066 and tytan ;D I LOVE MY STOCK GLS!!!!

well, to me, different people have different taste. Some may like their car pimped up like a space ship, while others may want to keep it simple.

on what KB did to their new model, some may think it's just a waste of money, while others may think it'll look cool on their car.

besides, before you say bad things about the design, ask youself, can you do any better than that and PROVED it. don't just talk big
some people just need to be recycled
http://www.teamhyundaimalaysia.com/
haremeow
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my personal opinion, i liked it the new gti bodykit.dun care wat ppl say. Cool
Onion_Chef
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i drive an RXS-5 as well and i see no problem wit those bodykits from XXX no matter how bad ppl say about them..its not too 'flashy' or 'ahbeng' unlike those bodykits sprouting with spikes and horns..so it fits a person who 'doesnt need to shout for attention' type..but still cud fetch a few hot babes with it..

custom made bodykits sometimes doesnt even fit well,their paint easily peels off and falls down easily due to bad workmanship..i'd say i cud trust this XXX company for its reliability..

only it shudnt have been called the Gti though..
sharirm

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahahaha, see... no more kutuk2, lot people join the thread Laughing
Kronick-Jr
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me also drove RXS-5, i love my Hyundai, and i'm not hated the bodykits as well. Since Hyundai is newly establish in Malaysia. the distributor may have some marketing planning to boost up their sales. They give optional what. Don't like don't take it la.. and don't simply simply tiau without strength reason. Very Happy

THM Official Logo

Hyundai 악센트 WRC
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

simple, take the GLS model... no bodykits.

if want bodykits, take the car with it.
ropai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

noname wrote:
simple, take the GLS model... no bodykits.

if want bodykits, take the car with it.

exactly, GLS is what i got... Smile

i still dont think a 'bodykit mod' should be called a GTI version of the car though.... at least need a better engine, sports suspension, special edition wheels & special interior trim. not just slap on a bodykit and call it 'GTI'. and the bodykit is obviously a Golf GTI imitation wannabe.

no offense to others, but even Proton would not do that... anyways, i think this is a marketing ploy to clear current CKD kits before launching Accent MC. i just dont like the market strategy of Kah Bintang, selling poorly equipped CKD with bodykits to attract customer.

btw, my definition of a tasteful bodykit is Accent_G's car, who else agrees with me?
Accent_G, stand up and take a bow!
Kah Bintang, take note and sell THAT as standard accessory!
sharirm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what you say is true ropai, GTI should have better engine, maybe with turbo, hehehehehe.
however the price is not that high to have a more powerful engine. the question is, if there is any accent GTI out there selling around 150 k, will alot of people buy it ? i think people will go to Honda even without the GTI thingy.
so of course la the GTI is just the bodykit, and the price of the car still around the that 60 -70 k. one more thing, to have a bodykit by yourself, maybe you have to spent around 1k, but some people just dont have that much money to pay forward, so put in the price of the car and pay for 7 yerars la, hahahahahaahhahahaa.
so it still come to fact that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder Laughing
is

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sharirm wrote:
what you say is true ropai, GTI should have better engine, maybe with turbo, hehehehehe.
however the price is not that high to have a more powerful engine. the question is, if there is any accent GTI out there selling around 150 k, will alot of people buy it ? i think people will go to Honda even without the GTI thingy.
so of course la the GTI is just the bodykit, and the price of the car still around the that 60 -70 k. one more thing, to have a bodykit by yourself, maybe you have to spent around 1k, but some people just dont have that much money to pay forward, so put in the price of the car and pay for 7 yerars la, hahahahahaahhahahaa.
so it still come to fact that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder Laughing
yes, agreed with u sharirm .. Smile if accent GTi cost RM 150k, i would rather op for a recond ver8 wrx converted from ver7 wrx .. ekekekek Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: