Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Ride - sonylim1543
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HighCurrent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bro said, If you lose a race, be it drag or in track, then you go home, sell your car and buy a faster car and race again with the new car, that's a real chicken!

But I guess that is true if you have a wira.... accent? how to mod? anyone here can source the accent's 1.6dohc engine from korea?
sharirm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahahah, straight away want to change your engine. Wink
sonylim1543
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SinEater"][quote="sonylim1543"]hehehehe :lol: ..... true true true... important is park at bright place luu.. this kind of place more safety.. the only thing i can do is more careful on my ride lu. beside that around wangsa maju got lot of cool car too. mine of [size=18][b]just a common ride only[/b][/size].. interior cannot be shown at youtube easily.. you want those theft come and find my car mer.. :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Sure boh, brother... :^o :^o :^o .... A ride like yours call common ah, then I dun dare meet u liao... paiseh oh... :oops: :oops: :oops:[/quote]

no laa. i mean for them mine one is common car. cause most of them modify til very crazy. gen2 with 2.0cc power, satria with don know what engine they use (not mivec).. crazy man. that's why i said for them they more prefer powerful engine more than outlook. of course their ride outlook totally sucks and dirty. worst than stock car... hehehe..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
sharirm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, what the use, car can go very fast but trowing away all the comfort, hahahaha. like you said, lari teruk from stock. thats funny Laughing
sonylim1543
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SinEater"][quote="sonylim1543"]no wor... cause i more prefer on modify audio system to the cool level or bodykit. cause i'm a music lover... hehehe... and i seldom drive fast. so is no point for me and i prefer standard engine.. another reason is $$$ issue. hahaha... if really want to mod engine part a lot of $$$ will be spend seriously.. and if drive fast our life will easily gone. cause something is out of control. especially in Malaysia. so i rather drive medium speed. (i involve in serious accident before) :wink: :wink: :wink:[/quote]

Yup, got 2 types of car enthusiasts normally... One loves to mod car for in-car entertainment and outlooks and the others focus more on performance and engine u. Both can be darn cool... I like to do a bit of both... but again $$$$ the issue.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Bro Sean, becareful oh... later your car become like a mini theater... Then you will be focusing on watching TVs rather then on the road... dangerous oh.... :lol: :lol:[/quote]

true bro... at first i also can't control myself to look to the screen. but now i already can control myself not to watch screen while driving. cause each time i watch my girlfriend will scold me seriously.. :lol: :lol: :lol: OR another solution is my girlfriend drive i watch.. and i scold her if she turn her eyes to the monitor.. hahahahaha :D :D :D
sharirm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like the second solution better, let she drive and you watch the screen, hahahahaha Laughing
sonylim1543
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehehehe... i think mostly people will like that :mrgreen:
SinEater

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sonylim1543 wrote:
SinEater wrote:
sonylim1543 wrote:
no wor... cause i more prefer on modify audio system to the cool level or bodykit. cause i'm a music lover... hehehe... and i seldom drive fast. so is no point for me and i prefer standard engine.. another reason is $$$ issue. hahaha... if really want to mod engine part a lot of $$$ will be spend seriously.. and if drive fast our life will easily gone. cause something is out of control. especially in Malaysia. so i rather drive medium speed. (i involve in serious accident before) Wink Wink Wink

Yup, got 2 types of car enthusiasts normally... One loves to mod car for in-car entertainment and outlooks and the others focus more on performance and engine u. Both can be darn cool... I like to do a bit of both... but again $$$$ the issue.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Bro Sean, becareful oh... later your car become like a mini theater... Then you will be focusing on watching TVs rather then on the road... dangerous oh.... Laughing Laughing

true bro... at first i also can't control myself to look to the screen. but now i already can control myself not to watch screen while driving. cause each time i watch my girlfriend will scold me seriously.. Laughing Laughing Laughing OR another solution is my girlfriend drive i watch.. and i scold her if she turn her eyes to the monitor.. hahahahaha Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

U sure u looking at the monitor ah... or sumthing else..... Razz Razz Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sonylim1543
General Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sure laa... other things not suitable for display in public [-X
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
SinEater

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bro, post pic of your interior lah...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sonylim1543
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooOOoo... now my interior still in progress to mini theater. once i finish it i will post up to share de laa... relax brother :D :D :D
SinEater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got change rims onot bro?

Yesterday was in W.Maju again...but didn't see your car lah, bro... But I noticed something, that place near BRJ lots of modified MyVis, how come ah? TAR students love MyVI so much ah? Their rides quite impressive also leh...
sonylim1543
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far i still using the gold color K2 16inch rims luu. The rims still in steady condition, so i don want change it first luu. interior modding first :D :D :D yup.. Tarcian loves Myvi very much.. in Tarc a lot of Myvi, but mod Myvi just a few only. But near BRJ there some of them are not student. they are workers one of the shop there :) the black Myvi quite impressive i think you also got notice that right?? :D :D Another reason is the accessories shop in wangsa maju all is doing promotion about modding Myvi long time ago PLUS got one indian modify factory in wangsa maju too.. that's why a lot of unique stuff added at Myvi.. actually not just Myvi. got one chinese guy driving pearl white accent in wangsa maju. so far i see him 4 times only. (maybe i seldom went out :oops: :oops: :oops: ) That pearl white Accent is really really unique and glamorous :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

p/s: i think u also can't wait to see that white prince Accent right bro?? hehehehehehe............. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
chinhai8

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pearl white accent in wangsa Maju??Why I did not see it before one??
jamesc
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tmn megah also got pearl white accent. sineater and i saw before....
anyways, less chat about this pls. we have another thread regarding spotting accents on the road. sorry for inconvenience

JamesC © HACM Windscreen Sticker® ™
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Exterior & Interior All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: