Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Ride - sonylim1543
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sonylim1543
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the mini tv can hide back on the header rest ma. will not happen one. i seldom go those dangerous zone.. :) :)
sharirm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup, the more precious thing you put in your car, the more careful you should be Smile
SinEater

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sonylim1543 wrote:
the mini tv can hide back on the header rest ma. will not happen one. i seldom go those dangerous zone.. Smile Smile

Huh? u seldom go dangerous zone? Wangsa Maju is a dangerous zone lah! hahaha... Bro, put some pics ofyour car interior lah... Then post some videos on Youtube.com of your sound system, so we can get more jealous of your ride.... hehehe....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sharirm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahahaha, agree on those 2, put video of your car and Wangsa Maju, darn dangerous, name only flat with lots of people, but they just dont seem to care.
sonylim1543
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehehehe :lol: ..... true true true... important is park at bright place luu.. this kind of place more safety.. the only thing i can do is more careful on my ride lu. beside that around wangsa maju got lot of cool car too. mine of just a common ride only.. interior cannot be shown at youtube easily.. you want those theft come and find my car mer.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
sharirm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gues you re right sonylim, but can you post some photos on your engine modification or add on, share la with us. Wink
sonylim1543
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my engine still is stock engine. i had nothing to do with engine part.. hehehe.... don have much $$$ to spend.. hehehe.. i just interested in modify interior and also exterior only. about engine part, if really want to mod then change a powerful engine in future :twisted: (V-tec 1.8 if possible in future) :twisted:

p/s: wait got enough money only can do so... hahahaha :D :D :D
sharirm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sonylim, even if you use stock engine, any little mod or add on also dont have ka ? bigger air intake ka ?, grounding ka ?
sonylim1543
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no wor... cause i more prefer on modify audio system to the cool level or bodykit. cause i'm a music lover... hehehe... and i seldom drive fast. so is no point for me and i prefer standard engine.. another reason is $$$ issue. hahaha... if really want to mod engine part a lot of $$$ will be spend seriously.. and if drive fast our life will easily gone. cause something is out of control. especially in Malaysia. so i rather drive medium speed. (i involve in serious accident before) :wink: :wink: :wink:
tytan
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, i have the same hobby with sonylim1543.

any add on or change inside the car, i can see it everyday and modify outside only for other people see only. that why i prefer do more on audio system rather than change rim or modify engine.

by the way, anyone can recommend any place that ada selling dvd player with 3.5 inch monitor? budget below 700. not sunvisor.
(if the brand is something starter with "isso" (forget name). thank you, no need cause i see it at jln pudu. the design not nice)

thank you
SinEater

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sonylim1543 wrote:
hehehehe Laughing ..... true true true... important is park at bright place luu.. this kind of place more safety.. the only thing i can do is more careful on my ride lu. beside that around wangsa maju got lot of cool car too. mine of just a common ride only.. interior cannot be shown at youtube easily.. you want those theft come and find my car mer.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sure boh, brother... Liar Liar Liar .... A ride like yours call common ah, then I dun dare meet u liao... paiseh oh... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
SinEater

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sonylim1543 wrote:
no wor... cause i more prefer on modify audio system to the cool level or bodykit. cause i'm a music lover... hehehe... and i seldom drive fast. so is no point for me and i prefer standard engine.. another reason is $$$ issue. hahaha... if really want to mod engine part a lot of $$$ will be spend seriously.. and if drive fast our life will easily gone. cause something is out of control. especially in Malaysia. so i rather drive medium speed. (i involve in serious accident before) Wink Wink Wink

Yup, got 2 types of car enthusiasts normally... One loves to mod car for in-car entertainment and outlooks and the others focus more on performance and engine u. Both can be darn cool... I like to do a bit of both... but again $$$$ the issue.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Bro Sean, becareful oh... later your car become like a mini theater... Then you will be focusing on watching TVs rather then on the road... dangerous oh.... Laughing Laughing
sharirm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahaha, as for me, i like the engine mod. better, but $$$, thats the constraint la, Crying or Very sad
as my uncle used to say, if you want it to be faster, buy faster car la, why want to buy slow car and waste money doing this and that, hahahahaha Laughing
jamesc
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sharirm wrote:
hahahaha, as for me, i like the engine mod. better, but $$$, thats the constraint la, Crying or Very sad
as my uncle used to say, if you want it to be faster, buy faster car la, why want to buy slow car and waste money doing this and that, hahahahaha Laughing

so darn true....i have the same mindset to buy a really good car without modding it all. not even looks, cos sure headsturn punya....anyways, those whom i told my sti coming in december, maybe postponed.

JamesC © HACM Windscreen Sticker® ™
sharirm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

too bad for you, guess you have to stick with the accent this moment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Exterior & Interior All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: