Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Ride - sonylim1543
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sonylim1543
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: My Ride - sonylim1543 Reply with quote

Hi guys, this is my ride... erm... i try to make it like subaru style, but i don want copy all same as subaru (like proton waja modify into evo8, wira modify to evo3, ah Beng's car,etc) i want the style only.. so what should i add in more into this black RX-S Accent?? kindly ask for ur all opinion Laughing anyway, i mind to ask when is the next Accent Gathering?? will be soon?? cause i'm the new member in this forum and i mind to join u all to gain more Accent Experience Razz Razz

Very Happy Above that one is my interior Very Happy
Actually i mind to add in the carbon rober sticker into my interior, the sticker will be paste at the dashboard, around the air-cond controller that one (yellow+a bit white)
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to the club Sean.

my opinions;

1. 3 mistakes. R3, Subaru and Mini has nothing to do with Hyundai. wrong stickers used.

2. stays original. use Hyundai related names.

3. nice rims, good color choices.

and your topic title has been changed to reflect ur own ride exterior talk.

happy clubbing.
hcgui
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i guess Sean is trying to say or at least think his car is a MINI SUBARU. Very Happy
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hcgui wrote:
i guess Sean is trying to say or at least think his car is a MINI SUBARU. Very Happy

seems u dont get it... if you like Mini or Subaru, buy a Mini or Subaru then. Whats make the different from those EVO wannabe Wira on the street?
sonylim1543
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obvious Mistake Embarassed hehehe Embarassed
Yaya i trying to make it to "Mini Subaru" hehe... erm... what sticker is related to Hyundai Question example like Nissan-Nismo, Honda-Mugen or got latest brand i think. Laughing so do u guys think that the jetspeed bumper is suitable for Malaysia's Hyundai Question
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually in oversea, Hyundai modders are more than Mitsubishi, just that in msia not seen or popular enuf only.
sonylim1543
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YA Smile i agree with that. because some Accent in Malaysia looks weird after installed the Jetspeed Bumper, some looks like Ah Beng.. maybe is the wrong color chosen and affect the whole car or other major problem. but some Accent looks nice together with the whole set of Jetspeed Design. Anyway, David. do you think my interior will looks more good after replace the white cover(around the air-cond, in the middle of dashboard) to the Carbon Fiber design Question
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your choice bro... i only think that its not going to look better if i put on my ride.
kashio
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...... but it already turn into yellow color...... same like my car. Sometimes I feel that - "when i stare at it, my eyes feel uneasy". Embarassed
ulalawuyei
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bro sonylim1534..ur rim 16" right? so did you change any suspension (spring etc)? nice rim..
sonylim1543
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yaa, my rims is 16" now Very Happy before i change this set of rims. i was install 17" rims, it looks more nice but very dangerous on road when u want drive more high speed on runway. so i change small a bit one. and all those suspension and absober i change back to original. while my accent was 17" rims, i had change whole set of suspension and absober, it brings good effect after change all this stuff, buy lastly i also feel dangerous when driving, just is good looking only Smile but for our Accent 15" is the best rims if u want to drive fast and pick up in short while... erm but don drive ur accent fast fast ofcourse, drive safely. Accent Doesn't like to race Wink hehehe.......
sonylim1543
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yaa Kashiho Smile our Accent dashboard there easily change to yellow a bit, cause Malaysia's Hyundai quality not that good as oversea. well, as a Accent's driver. we can handle that ofcourse Cool we can DIY by ourselves. well, replace it with Carbon Fiber design is one of the example to making it looks more better Very Happy others style can be done also like change it to Red Colour or other colour to suits ur car body paint Very Happy now my dashboard still in progress. once it finish i will post up again to let u guys have a look and give comments Smile nice to be Accent's family Smile
kashio
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of cource oversea product is better. Because of QC check (Quality Check) before enter foreign country.

..... Luckily this (fiber) is small problem, really no choice, because we French Toast (under hot sun) our car at open parking from Monday to Friday (when working).
ulalawuyei
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sonylim1543 wrote:
Yaa, my rims is 16" now Very Happy before i change this set of rims. i was install 17" rims, it looks more nice but very dangerous on road when u want drive more high speed on runway. so i change small a bit one. and all those suspension and absober i change back to original. while my accent was 17" rims, i had change whole set of suspension and absober, it brings good effect after change all this stuff, buy lastly i also feel dangerous when driving, just is good looking only Smile but for our Accent 15" is the best rims if u want to drive fast and pick up in short while... erm but don drive ur accent fast fast ofcourse, drive safely. Accent Doesn't like to race Wink hehehe.......

so with 16" rim and original suspension...xde probs? cause my accents..original suspension with 15" rim..sometime tyre will touch the arch when i bawak passenger at the back..
sonylim1543
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yaa true... before this my back tire also got hit the car body at the back site, while i instelled the 17" rims, this problem exist. but now i don have this problem, maybe i seldom fetch so many ppl gua. but if u run fast at runway, this problem will comes again.. i think u should send to tire shop to have a check what is the main problem, absober too soft or the original spring problem?? we can do research for that Smile cause i believe not only we face this type of problem Smile let's share together and solve this problem Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Exterior & Interior All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: