Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FAQ: Hyundai Accessories Problem? Seek here before ask!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Frequently Ask Questions for New Accent Owners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
osaga

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: FAQ: Hyundai Accessories Problem? Seek here before ask! Reply with quote

if you have the problem(under warranty) regarding

1)ALARM
2)CENTRAL LOCK ("gun" inside door panel)
3)POWER WINDOW FAULTY
4) REVERSE SENSOR not working well..(like me sometime "talk to much!!)
5) SPOT LIGHT BLOW
6) Speaker INCLUDEs Player(pioneer)
7) Problem with your Key remote

Others electrical part..etc...

Got others place better than all KBSC...You can GO straight to AUDIOVOX...tara! tara...tara (McDonald song)
Now all the secret sudah pecah...all the items actually is provided by the vendor name aboved...Today i just change my reverse sensor "module" there coz he always "talk much"..even nothing behind my bumper.
There(AUDIOVOX) u will "see" a lot of things that same what inside in our cars (listed above)...our Accent just used the "gun" for the central lock..really look like plastic..sekinchan kilang one..not suppose the original "motor type" for CBU models.

dont think all the accecories printed with "hyundai" logo is from the origin factory...it just marketing trick.

For location, kindly PM me..dunno how to explain here since my english me very bad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil i will give my ctc no.

P/S : Wanna spend RM1000++..???Audiovox can install u the "Autocruise" for Accent.Nothing will do with engine..the concept just "vacuum".
If u see the Matrix AT..the same vendor lah tu...he! he!

IF U ASK THE KB PERSONS..MAYBE THE REFUSE TO TELL U..IM JUST LUCKY COZ WENT TO 223 AT FIRST..SUDDDENLY ONE MALAYMAN CLAIM FROM AUDIOVOX..FROM THERE I KNOW ALL THE STORIES REGARD THIS ACC..HE GIVE ME PERSONNALLY HIS CTC NUMBER..NOW IM KEEP IN TOUCH WITH HIM..COZ HE SAID TAK LAMA LAGI GOT SOME COLLABORATION "AH BENG PROJECT" WITHIN KB & AUDIOVOX..u want to know what they want to do for Accent??-Have u seen Toyota Alteza before at the back?? they want put the "spotlight" just near the taillamp..make it hole maa..kasi lubang itu trunk lid..keh! keh!..Ahbeng stylo!!
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi osaga, great job! you have solved the mystery and whoever need to go Audiovox, buy osaga a teh-o-ais-limau gaox2 la... lol

ok AudioVox:

Audiovox Communication (M) Sdn Bhd (284203-X)
No : 9, Jalan 4/91A, Taman Shamelin Perkasa, Cheras,
56100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Tel | +603-9287 7888
Fax | +603-9287 7798
Emaill | enquiry@audiovox.com.my

http://www.asiapacific.com.my/audiovox
osaga

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx david...

to add here, that guy actually located by Audiovox at 223 and Jln Ipoh twice a week..so macam SA la for KB staff..

for those want to know the landmark to Audiovox

1) PGRM building- if from Jusco, turn left traffic light near PGRM, go straight after 3rd t.light, u may see the esso on the left side then u will see the restaurant with 2 " big shrimp"" then turn left..u may see the Audiovox from there..
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good info. from what i know, the accessories like alarm, reverse sensor - they are getting outsider to do it coz they claimed is not from them....

sometimes when u want to fix it, better call SC to confirm whether the authorised person is there to fix your car or not. i kena 3 times... always went to KBSC @ Jln 223... always the person is not there... claiming they only come once or twice per week...

so u mean all the skirting, bumper - also get from AudioVox?
chkwong

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The local ah-beng accessories is giving the Accent a low quality image. The car is good, but the local cheapskate central locking, etc. etc.. is tarnishing the world class Accent. I had my driver side central locking replaced for the 4th time, or is it 5th time, can't remember how many times already!
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sigh~~~ Rolling Eyes
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what to do... KB want to seize any opportunity to earn more money...

they can simply charge you a lump sum for all accesories... by in fact, all is low quality accesories - yet they charge like high quality price. no doubt for that.
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no doubt
osaga

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chkwong wrote:
The local ah-beng accessories is giving the Accent a low quality image. The car is good, but the local cheapskate central locking, etc. etc.. is tarnishing the world class Accent. I had my driver side central locking replaced for the 4th time, or is it 5th time, can't remember how many times already!

Brother..like im said, go to Audiovox everytime you have the problems with all that i listed above..dont 4get your warranty book too..

And for central lock..if u already over your warranty period..Just bought from themmm It,s only RM45.00 for complete set (with 4 "gun")...

kenapa..tak percaya..go & see yourself and ask la..
ka! ka! we just kena tipu with KB la...

p/s" At audiovox there always got the standby technician..after this if im has the problem..better straight go there..because we can meet the "real man" ......
kashio
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Osaga. The RM45/= central lock is at what quality? If it was the same product, I think better forget about it. I have mine fix at KB every 3 to 4 months. KB claims that it was "design problem". If you slamp (close) your door at driver seat too hard, the connector will fall-off. Then your central lock malfunction.
osaga

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya la... what i mean is that RM45.00 is what KB uses for our Accent now...
so no point, u still got the same thing..Audiovox is supplier for our accecories (read my 1st posting above)
kashio
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe have to start looking for a better one in the market.
yanz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eemm.. the malay guy name is UDA right?
kashio
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.... Uda???..... are you refering to that malay guy in KB Jln Ipoh workshop? .... sorry lah. I don't know what's his name. But that guy is "extraordinary" helpful compare to the others. He explain a lot when he handle your car during check-up or maintainance.
ycsteven

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For my case, just right after the warranty period, i sent my car to a workshop at subang, while the mechanic open the door panel, he said, ' wah, this designed, tak boleh pakai lah'. then he modified the design, it seems like no problem till now. already about 3 months..oups..i'm talking bout the central locking system.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Frequently Ask Questions for New Accent Owners All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: