Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Treasurer Report: Club Funds and Donations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kingkong
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks chkwong.. any suggestions on how to use the money to make the club more lively?

anyway.. next project is suppose to be the club's car sticker which i still dont have time to sort out. Currently I'm busy getting the forum hosting company to refund me some money that they had overcharged. Crying or Very sad

for club's car sticker discussion please go to the car sticker topic.

chkwong wrote:
Treasurer, you can my money any way you think can make the club liveier. Spelling correct or not?
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kingkong,
I need the the user name of the contributors...
the contributors are (Pls confirm with me TQ): Razz
1) chkwong RM150
2) slbeh RM150
3) soulkipper RM100
4) pickim RM100
5) kgbOy USD7.99 (for extra domain name)

For more info pls visit
Announcement from Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia
http://myaccentclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6750#6750
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
kingkong
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup. I confirm these are ALL the contributors. There were more members that pledge money but I told them we have enough for now.

slbeh wrote:
Kingkong,
I need the the user name of the contributors...
the contributors are (Pls confirm with me TQ): Razz
1) chkwong RM150
2) slbeh RM150
3) soulkipper RM100
4) pickim RM100
5) kgbOy USD7.99 (for extra domain name)

For more info pls visit
Announcement from Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia
http://myaccentclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6750#6750
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You Kingkong Wink
The group of Board of the club has created and the members of the board of the club have selected Applause
now the club is belong to all the Accent owners in Malaysia and towards
to be official club
pls applaud Applause for them TQ
for more info pls visit
Group Information-Board of the Club
http://www.myaccentclub.com/forum/groupcp.php?g=247
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
metalichubby

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:24 pm    Post subject: donations Reply with quote

ehm, guys, sorry to intterupt, but is it ok if you all collects like RM10 per member per year (tht is not including stickers + t-shirts or other merchandise that you all decided to sell la) just to keep this club running?
I think that is the best rather than having one member donating RM100 then the rest like, umm, just at the sides. unless someone can have some auto companies or other companies to sponsor the site la

: Wink
some people just need to be recycled
http://www.teamhyundaimalaysia.com/
kingkong
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: donations Reply with quote

hi metalichubby,
After the last fund raising exercise, the club has enough money to maintain the site for now. Will review your suggestion about collecting membership at the end of 2006 when the club funds is closer to zero. thank you for your suggestion. I personally like to keep the club free for everyone.
Very Happy
metalichubby wrote:
ehm, guys, sorry to intterupt, but is it ok if you all collects like RM10 per member per year (tht is not including stickers + t-shirts or other merchandise that you all decided to sell la) just to keep this club running?
I think that is the best rather than having one member donating RM100 then the rest like, umm, just at the sides. unless someone can have some auto companies or other companies to sponsor the site la

marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Members are also welcome to contribute a bit freely if you wish. Cause during TT or Gathering the Money will return to you in terms of joy,fun during TT sessions etc.
chkwong

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kingkong or was it you, that you still owe us a free chicken TT. Razz Razz Very Happy
kingkong
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shhhh... u dont have to announce to the whole club... wear grass shoe and cabut....

just continue at club events forum as this is not the right place to chat about TT. Smile
chkwong wrote:
kingkong or was it you, that you still owe us a free chicken TT. Razz Razz Very Happy
metalichubby

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think if we can get sponsors that would be more beneficial. The reason being, we will not only have monies to run the website, the monies can be put into an account as a future funds, should we decided to have more activities, beyond the gatherings or TT sessions.

Like if we decided to make a trip to see the Oriental Assemblers plant in Tampoi or to visit the Hyundai HQ in Korea. Or even for more charitable course like to contribute to disaster's victims or orphanges.

And ofcourse by having sponsors, club members don't have to fork out monies ma
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great idea metalichubby, to run all these, HACM shall need to register as society or official body to be governed by trust.

metalichubby wrote:
I think if we can get sponsors that would be more beneficial. The reason being, we will not only have monies to run the website, the monies can be put into an account as a future funds, should we decided to have more activities, beyond the gatherings or TT sessions.

Like if we decided to make a trip to see the Oriental Assemblers plant in Tampoi or to visit the Hyundai HQ in Korea. Or even for more charitable course like to contribute to disaster's victims or orphanges.

metalichubby

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm I guess we should really table this during our next TT session, which is soon, I assume. We have a collective agreement between all members and set up a comittee to do this.

david wrote:
great idea metalichubby, to run all these, HACM shall need to register as society or official body to be governed by trust.

metalichubby wrote:

marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good idea. We'll take note of it....
metalichubby wrote:
Hmm I guess we should really table this during our next TT session, which is soon, I assume. We have a collective agreement between all members and set up a comittee to do this.

david wrote:

metalichubby wrote:

jamesc
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we should look more into it this TT ...

JamesC © HACM Windscreen Sticker® ™
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: donations Reply with quote

kingkong wrote:
hi metalichubby,
After the last fund raising exercise, the club has enough money to maintain the site for now. Will review your suggestion about collecting membership at the end of 2006 when the club funds is closer to zero. thank you for your suggestion. I personally like to keep the club free for everyone.
Very Happy
metalichubby wrote:

yes, we will review ur suggestion later about collecting membership ...but I also agree to keep the club free for every owners......... Surprised
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Club Announcements & News All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: