Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Treasurer Report: Club Funds and Donations
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kingkong
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:28 am    Post subject: Treasurer Report: Club Funds and Donations Reply with quote

Dear Forumers,

As you know by now that this forum is run by volunteers (I am also a volunteer myself) we always welcome cash donations to funds the run and maintain of this club.

The current run and maintain cost of this forum is estimated to be RM300 per annum. This cost includes the domain name, storage space and bandwidth. I hope to receive enough donations to keep the forum running for the next 2 years plus some extra cash to make sure we have enough funds extend the storage/bandwidth in case we ever run out of it again.

There is 3 methods to make your donations
1) if u have Maybank2U accounts you can use 3rd party transfer to make your donations to me.
2) Send me a cheque
3) Meet me somewhere in PJ/KL to pass me the cash.

Those who are interested in making donations to the club can e-mail me at cskong@idigi.net.my. I will reply you with my bank account details.

Current contributors are
1) chkwong RM150
2) slbeh RM150
3) soulkipper RM100
4) pickim RM100
5) kgbOy USD7.99 (for extra domain name)

Last edited by kingkong on Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: Treasurer Report: Club Funds and Donations Reply with quote

kingkong wrote:
Dear Forumers,

As you know by now that this forum is run by volunteers (I am also a volunteer myself) we always welcome cash donations to funds the run and maintain of this club.

The current run and maintain cost of this forum is estimated to be RM300 per annum. This cost includes the domain name, storage space and bandwidth. I hope to receive enough donations to keep the forum running for the next 2 years plus some extra cash to make sure we have enough funds extend the storage/bandwidth in case we ever run out of it again.

1) if u have Maybank2U accounts you can use 3rd party transfer to make your donations to me.
2) Send me a cheque

Those who are interested in making donations to the club can e-mail me at cskong@idigi.net.my. I will reply you with my bank account details.

Current contributors are
1) chkwong RM150

ok,..I will contribute another RM150, pls check ur a/c today
and why not make some money for the club in addition to the donation? Everyone pay extra RM10 for the stickers?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
kingkong
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: Treasurer Report: Club Funds and Donations Reply with quote

slbeh wrote:
kingkong wrote:
Dear Forumers,
2) Send me a cheque
Current contributors are
1) chkwong RM150

and why not make some money for the club in addition to the donation? Everyone pay extra RM10 for the stickers?

hi slbeh,
you are still the president.. hee hee.. u say jump i jump. Laughing
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Treasurer Report: Club Funds and Donations Reply with quote

WAH!! KingKong, if tai koh ask to really jump u jump ar??? Laughing heheheh
Email me what is your MBB a/c num? I'll TT it in today.

kingkong wrote:
slbeh wrote:
kingkong wrote:
Dear Forumers,
2) Send me a cheque
Current contributors are
1) chkwong RM150

hi slbeh,

kingkong
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Treasurer Report: Club Funds and Donations Reply with quote

if tai koh ask to really jump.. i ask how high?.. Cool
marky wrote:
WAH!! KingKong, if tai koh ask to really jump u jump ar??? Laughing heheheh
Email me what is your MBB a/c num? I'll TT it in today.
kingkong wrote:
slbeh wrote:
kingkong wrote:
Dear Forumers,
2) Send me a cheque
Current contributors are
1) chkwong RM150

hi slbeh,
kingkong
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Treasurer Report: Club Funds and Donations Reply with quote

Current members contributed are
1) chkwong RM150
2) slbeh RM150

I have collected RM300 which should be enough for this year. The moment I hit RM600 I will stop asking for donation as that should be enough to last us 2 years as well as have some rolling cash to order car stickers / t-shirts to generate funds to keep the club running hopefully forever...

Other members that have pledged but money have not arrive at my pocket please do not contribute more than RM100 each.
pickim
marky

I only need one more member to pledge anotner RM100 and I can close this thread for this year. Thank you for your support. Very Happy
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Treasurer Report: Club Funds and Donations Reply with quote

Wah!!! Nvm lar, I'll contribute $100 bucks, and those who contribute will be use for other future usage like deposits for windscreen sticker or buffet dinner etc.mmmmmmmmmmmm......foooooooooddddddd........

ALL MEMBERS!!! Please remember that we are contributing to our own club and it is up to an individual capability. PLEASE BE FAIR TO OTHERS even if its only RM$1.

kingkong wrote:
1) chkwong RM150
2) slbeh RM150

I have collected RM300 which should be enough for this year. The moment I hit RM600 I will stop asking for donation as that should be enough to last us 2 years as well as have some rolling cash to order car stickers / t-shirts to generate funds to keep the club running hopefully forever...

Other members that have pledged but money have not arrive at my pocket please do not contribute more than RM100 each.
pickim
marky

I only need one more member to pledge anotner RM100 and I can close this thread for this year. Thank you for your support. Very Happy

slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:36 am    Post subject: Re: Treasurer Report: Club Funds and Donations Reply with quote

kingkong wrote:
1) chkwong RM150
2) slbeh RM150

pickim
marky

If marky & pickim pledge another RM100 then the total amonut only RM500.....how about another RM100? Question
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
soulkipper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll put another 100, kingkong, acct number pls Very Happy
kingkong
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Treasurer Report: Club Funds and Donations Reply with quote

1) chkwong RM150
2) slbeh RM150
3) soulkipper RM100
4) kgbOy USD7.99 (for extra domain name)

I have collected RM400 which should be enough for this year. The moment I hit RM600 I will stop asking for donation as that should be enough to last us 2 years as well as have some rolling cash to order car stickers / t-shirts to generate funds to keep the club running hopefully forever...

Other members that have pledged and cheque is on on its way are.
pickim
marky

Thank you for all your support. I do not need anymore pledge/donation for now unless the above 2 back out from their pledge.. Very Happy
Pickim
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kingkong,

My cheque is on its way.

Warm regards,
pickim
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Treasurer Report: Club Funds and Donations Reply with quote

kingkong wrote:
1) chkwong RM150
2) slbeh RM150
3) soulkipper RM100
4) kgbOy USD7.99 (for extra domain name)

I have collected RM400 which should be enough for this year. The moment I hit RM600 I will stop asking for donation as that should be enough to last us 2 years as well as have some rolling cash to order car stickers / t-shirts to generate funds to keep the club running hopefully forever...

Other members that have pledged and cheque is on on its way are.
pickim
marky

Thank you for all your support. I do not need anymore pledge/donation for now unless the above 2 back out from their pledge.. Very Happy

kingkong,
What is the amonut the members have contributed now ?
If it hit RM600, I think this is the time we shall concern about our Car stickers now Rolling Eyes
kingkong
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we have hit RM500 in club funds. so far only spend RM271.27 on forum hosting fee for one year.
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi KingKong, sorry for the delay. Under budget for these month. Will cover back nx month when $ out ASAP
kingkong wrote:
we have hit RM500 in club funds. so far only spend RM271.27 on forum hosting fee for one year.

chkwong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Treasurer, you can my money any way you think can make the club liveier. Spelling correct or not?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Club Announcements & News All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: