Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

vibration

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Wheel, Tyre, Suspension & Safe Operation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
muner76
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: vibration Reply with quote

hello again bros!my 3month old accent vibrates when my car reach a speed of 120km above,is it because of alignment or others? Shocked
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Re: vibration Reply with quote

muner76 wrote:
hello again bros!my 3month old accent vibrates when my car reach a speed of 120km above,is it because of alignment or others? Shocked

same like mine. before rotate the tyre on 10,000km mileage, no problem. after rotate, can feel the vibrate around 120 to 126kmph...
chkwong

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Accent stock tyre is lousy. Change it to better ones. Sometimes certain batches of tyres are not properly balanced.
I3N
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same problem..... Crying or Very sad i believe like wat chkwong said the stock tired is lousy Evil or Very Mad
Need to change the tire soon..... new year is coming
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if tyre causing the vibration, then i can ignore it for the meantime... no point changing it - just becoz of stock tyre causing it... and how often can speed to 120kmph in KL... unless in highway. Wink
sbsoo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the steering vibrate, it could be balancing out.
meng1980
General Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have the same problem too when i just took my car..

i went tyre shop to adjust my alignment.. now is better oledi.. i exceed around 140-150kmph.. the problem gone.. Very Happy

osaga

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chkwong wrote:
The Accent stock tyre is lousy. Change it to better ones. Sometimes certain batches of tyres are not properly balanced.

nothing to do with that ducaro bro..mine before upgrade to 15inch and sime tyre, that ducaro never give problem to me except the sound (maybe due to the "bunga" and hard tyoe of rubber) even reach 150-160km/h..for shaking just do the balancing..for some new cars-aligment its normal..some time whn they unloading your car from the lorry ..anyone pernah tengok how they unloading your car from the lorry..if you see..sure u fikir 3 x to buy that cars..so ganas bro....
Some more do not to percaya sgt tyre shop machine alignment..i had try 4 shop already..but till do the "Body allignment" till now the vibrate never happen...its more accurate and safe..try find yourself that shop provides the body allignment (if you try alreadi the normal one but still can't)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Wheel, Tyre, Suspension & Safe Operation All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: